HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #4426

Now at least big amt, bank check more details.
My 27k AL, I am going ask them meet n collect. Say SPF monitoring me liao... can't use acc trf.....
See how they react.
Bombard my phone yesterday till I fed up n block.
Just unblock to show I am reachable.

For me if happen, I confiscate n pass AL a police number saying bank call n report. Ask them call police to collect.
U didn't agreed on the loan so their issue.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #4427

Now my acc waiting for them to donate...
Lol

They trying their luck, you should tell the AL say that u don't have money and don't want the loan, if don't want to give u account to trf him back then say nvm ask him go police station own self collect.... I recommend u to close ur bank tmrw and withdraw out all the money first, if you bank account still exist, they might they others u are a good fish etc and later many unknown money will be trf to ur account...u can not let them see that u fear and u paid them back with interest if not they will know u easy prey...don't be too detailed here....after all this is a public space...
Old 26-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #4428

My 27k AL, I am going ask them meet n collect. Say SPF monitoring me liao... can't use acc trf.....
See how they react.
If it's AL illegal you should just changed number bro ,install CCTV if you like let the police handle . It already happened . If they transfer money ? Just keep in case neighbour accidentally kena you can compensate them a bit via AL money lol
Old 26-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #4429

400 one die hard for money. The rest, maybe give up cause got fishes to catch. These 2 days I get spammed by those adverts even at my new number. Hilarious much.
They managed to get ur new number...?
Old 26-09-2018, 11:42 AM   #4430

Do the banks have an option to reject fund transfers from unknown accounts?

Will be good if have.. cos can stop those smelly forced loans
Now like don't have yet...
Old 26-09-2018, 11:43 AM   #4431

See how they react.
Haha....a lot pattern 😂😂....make them run in circle...
Old 26-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #4432

If it's AL illegal you should just changed number bro ,install CCTV if you like let the police handle . It already happened . If they transfer money ? Just keep in case neighbour accidentally kena you can compensate them a bit via AL money lol
Haha....nice....
Old 26-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #4433

Now my acc waiting for them to donate...
Lol
Hahaha....if ur number they cannot contact still donate to u just whack.....cos stupid....
Old 26-09-2018, 01:10 PM   #4434

updates @ 1:09pm.

yesterday i wa the 'initial' AL to ask why he transfer money to me because i never say for any loans. he just replied me okay, say he never transfer. should i reply him? if yes, what should i say? thanks in advance.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #4435
Master Member

Didn’t he wa you the terms and conditions? If he still deny, then thank him for his generosity and stupidity. Also close your bank account.

yesterday i wa the 'initial' AL to ask why he transfer money to me because i never say for any loans. he just replied me okay, say he never transfer. should i reply him? if yes, what should i say? thanks in advance.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #4436

Haha...!! If he say never transfer then free money lo!!!! Yeah like what Jamie says....never transfer then tell u repayment terms for fck.....pattern many many ask him go hg....!!
Old 26-09-2018, 01:20 PM   #4437

Didnít he wa you the terms and conditions? If he still deny, then thank him for his generosity and stupidity. Also close your bank account.
Nowadays AL like clown....
Old 26-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #4438

Didnít he wa you the terms and conditions? If he still deny, then thank him for his generosity and stupidity. Also close your bank account.
at 2+am a 'new' AL only send me $800 pay 1.1k, want clear must inform one day in advance like that only. never even say when must return, idiots really.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:34 PM   #4439

at 2+am a 'new' AL only send me $800 pay 1.1k, want clear must inform one day in advance like that only. never even say when must return, idiots really.
You are so lucky. Now I wish ah long can transfer money to me without telling me. Need them to donate some money.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #4440

Anyone owe lot of money to the ah long and don't intend to pay but worry they will send runner to harass you at night?

You can hired me to watch for you to prevent runner come.
12am to 6am.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.