Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #4441
Supremacy Member

Think some people getting more tua kang

Scam AL their money? You think they are vegetarians meh, will do nothing about it meh
Old 26-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #4442

You are so lucky. Now I wish ah long can transfer money to me without telling me. Need them to donate some money.
where got lucky? transfer me $790 and then say i borrow $800, short change me $10 leh. second AL just wa me again, ask me to acknowledge his message leh. how? lololol.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #4443

Hi all...
I have some stuff to highlight..

1. When u report to police, pls give them all the acct nums which is made known to ur AL. I kena because i didnt ensure that it was stated on report, end up go la kopi n they say suspect assisting AL cause someone reported they trf me money (when i took the loan)

2. As long as u recd money or trf money or cash dep money to return, it is a crime committed. 6 mth to 2 yr jail. Borrowing is not a crime, but trf to u + u return to an unknown acct, it is a crime.

So dont even try to return n clear up unless they can meet u take cash lor. Arbo u pay liao also jialat, its a crime.

3. Ive been repaying last al cause left abit nia. IO tell me trf also crime, i think even i pay, also crime. What for sia. U pay them is to fund them to come ur hse painting.

Find the courage. Face it n it will be over. Good luck guys.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:22 PM   #4444

Hi all...

1. When u report to police, pls give them all the acct nums which is made known to ur AL. I kena because i didnt ensure that it was stated on report, end up go la kopi n they say suspect assisting AL cause someone reported they trf me money (when i took the loan)

2. As long as u recd money or trf money or cash dep money to return, it is a crime committed. 6 mth to 2 yr jail. Borrowing is not a crime, but trf to u + u return to an unknown acct, it is a crime.

So dont even try to return n clear up unless they can meet u take cash lor. Arbo u pay liao also jialat, its a crime.

3. Ive been repaying last al cause left abit nia. IO tell me trf also crime, i think even i pay, also crime. What for sia. U pay them is to fund them to come ur hse painting.

Exactly ! I hope more will take heed . Do not pay and don't even re transfer and make a police report and don't repeat the same mistake of dealing with criminals .

Last edited by lonewolf909; 26-09-2018 at 02:45 PM..
Old 26-09-2018, 02:55 PM   #4445

How to do it?
Old 26-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #4446

I'm scared that they come after me and my house
Old 26-09-2018, 03:08 PM   #4447

I'm scared that they come after me and my house
You pay you kena , you also kena pay more and more never ending you'll be their money tree , you don't pay follow police instructions and informed your neighbour and family you kena scolding but it's a one day affair , man up and do it and next day you'll have your life back . Co operate with the police if the spray graffiti and don't repeat the same mistake . The ones that will go "After you" are fellow debtors some even work in Town dress so nice or Youth who owes and mostly it's bangla workers who are trapped in debts they themselves don't wish to be caught or else they will get the cane . Ask the loansharks sent a runner and give him the cash if you still wanna pay that's the only options . If you owe legal ones pls arranged to pay , you owe gahman pls pay and can't pay there's ways to pay small amount installments . You Owe direct Singapore loansharks that meet you and deal with you informed them be a man and explained ( very rare Singapore loansharks the real ones are very discreet and only loan to businesses etc and their own kaki lang or people they trust and know )

Take your life back and report to police and follow their instructions AND DONT REPEAT SAME MISTAKE . Now go make a report and start your life again and save up and if you gamble stop it it's not worth it .
Old 26-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #4448

You pay you kena , you also kena pay more and more never ending you'll be their money tree , you don't pay follow police instructions and informed your neighbour and family you kena scolding but it's a one day affair , man up and do it and next day you'll have your life back . Co operate with the police if the spray graffiti and don't repeat the same mistake . The ones that will go "After you" are fellow debtors some even work in Town dress so nice or Youth who owes and mostly it's bangla workers who are trapped in debts they themselves don't wish to be caught or else they will get the cane . Ask the loansharks sent a runner and give him the cash if you still wanna pay that's the only options . If you owe legal ones pls arranged to pay , you owe gahman pls pay and can't pay there's ways to pay small amount installments . You Owe direct Singapore loansharks that meet you and deal with you informed them be a man and explained ( very rare Singapore loansharks the real ones are very discreet and only loan to businesses etc and their own kaki lang or people they trust and know )

Take your life back and report to police and follow their instructions AND DONT REPEAT SAME MISTAKE . Now go make a report and start your life again and save up and if you gamble stop it it's not worth it .
yes, only small amount they dont want to clear , why are they doing this
Old 26-09-2018, 03:17 PM   #4449

Exactly ! I hope more will take heed . Do not pay and don't even re transfer and make a police report and don't repeat the same mistake of dealing with criminals .
If you never pay them is it possible they react more?
Old 26-09-2018, 03:19 PM   #4450

Hi all...

so u mean no need to pay them back as its a crime as well
Old 26-09-2018, 03:19 PM   #4451

yes, only small amount they dont want to clear , why are they doing this
The bosses already earn the stall holder needs to earn and they've been doing this for many years they wanna squeeze and squeeze you .

Change your number make police report tell your families and neighbours and don't pay up and co operate with the police . That's all you need to do and it's a new day for you . If they wanna throw even if you pay all they can still put money in your account and harrased you to pay up . Your choice . I hope you're wise enough to know what to do
Old 26-09-2018, 04:05 PM   #4452

Dont be afraid of them.Instead just ignore the call.Make it a habit of any convo is other than verbal.Just drop them a text u a in financial trouble and unable to pay at the moment but still committed to make payment.If they come and surely they will, dont talk to the debt collector.Just take the letter of demand and smile.I suggest u seek help from available organisation to help u with this.It works for me.Till to the extend the LML itself ask me when i can pay.We have rules practice yr rights.
What if they know that you are working?
Old 26-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #4453

Nope la sis..they will always try their luck on easy piece of meat like u..few phone calls u scare liao.they can sense Ur fear. U ask them those Al lend money to drug addict they also won't lend coz they know these people got nothing to lose.people like me n u scare lose job scare they harm yr family scare lose face that why they can milk u dry...now if I wan borrow from Al they also black list me.haha
they blacklist you? so your number are in their record
Old 26-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #4454
Arch-Supremacy Member

How did you case went? As in the la kopi session and suspect you for assisting them

Hi all...

Old 26-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #4455

where got lucky? transfer me $790 and then say i borrow $800, short change me $10 leh. second AL just wa me again, ask me to acknowledge his message leh. how? lololol.
I think you should reply him and say thank you for his donation. And tell him if next time want donate money to you again then donate a bigger amount. You will very thankful to him one.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.