HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #436

Nope. The registration only asks for your mobile number and email address.

Not very sophisticated. Also, the contact number given is a number in Hong Kong. I think that's where the server is.
Oh, but you need to be recommended to join. Or as they call it, RECOMMANDATION.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:11 PM   #437

Don't report yet. If report then the website will be shut down and they will just regroup and open another website and transfer all the data.

Need to find out how to crack and get the database because it contains all our details. Also, we're not sure how many people subscribe to it mah.

Anyone want to be member? Only $350 subscription fee. Lol.
I'm.sure there are many members let say 100
Old 23-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #438

Any1 reply UML after going MIA for a while?
Old 23-05-2018, 10:53 PM   #439

Any1 reply UML after going MIA for a while?
Reply means u Wana pay them ah
Old 23-05-2018, 11:23 PM   #440

Reply means u Wana pay them ah
Install CCTV. Nowadays cctv have motion sensor to detect movement and send alarm to yr phone. This is good for odd hours. and can have a 2 way speaker. If u u have time good to play with LS runner😆
Old 23-05-2018, 11:24 PM   #441

Install CCTV. Nowadays cctv have motion sensor to detect movement and send alarm to yr phone. This is good for odd hours. and can have a 2 way speaker. If u u have time good to play with LS runner😆
Then u can mimic robocp voice "Dead or alive u are coming with me"
Old 24-05-2018, 12:47 AM   #442

Hi everyone. This happened to me today..😭😭 one ahlong tell me cannot pay full amount must defer, i paid him 3 times defer, he suddenly wats app and say must take another loan from him. Then he transfer money to my acct, a few hrs later another ahlong msg says my new loan is under him, today i want to make full payment of 1k total to them, they say cannot must defer, then 2 hrs later ask me to call them, he say u want to pay full right pay 2k today, i say la full payment is $500 how come become 2k, he say must defer 7 times then can pay $500. Then i stupidly go pay the defer fee, he msg say my head say u late, must pay another $200 now, bloody fuc*** !!! I msg back n tell him i report police now, he say lol n say ok my head say this time he excuse me. Next time no more. I m freaking stress out, i take loans to cover this idiots.. Haiyah.. Now i really dunno what to do, i worry about my kids... 😭😭😭 i can't speak to my spouse, he surely leave me one.. To a point i just feel like killing myself.. 😭😭😭😭
Old 24-05-2018, 01:05 AM   #443

Hi everyone. This happened to me today..😭😭 one ahlong tell me cannot pay full amount must defer, i paid him 3 times defer, he suddenly wats app and say must take another loan from him. Then he transfer money to my acct, a few hrs later another ahlong msg says my new loan is under him, today i want to make full payment of 1k total to them, they say cannot must defer, then 2 hrs later ask me to call them, he say u want to pay full right pay 2k today, i say la full payment is $500 how come become 2k, he say must defer 7 times then can pay $500. Then i stupidly go pay the defer fee, he msg say my head say u late, must pay another $200 now, bloody fuc*** !!! I msg back n tell him i report police now, he say lol n say ok my head say this time he excuse me. Next time no more. I m freaking stress out, i take loans to cover this idiots.. Haiyah.. Now i really dunno what to do, i worry about my kids... 😭😭😭 i can't speak to my spouse, he surely leave me one.. To a point i just feel like killing myself.. 😭😭😭😭
Seriously go make a police report give police the bank details that u were told to trf...and change number because I believe even u pay 7times defer they also won't let u off.... I pay 2 times defer and give up..... No point quarrel with them.... I just find that it's too stress and never ending.... Total they tft me $1200 but I only paid them $1100 ( deferred fee )... As long as u changed ur number u won't received anymore message or what's app from them so u won't feel so tense n stress out.... Their payment timing is super irregular 1..... Tell uR NOK do not answer to those unknown number or numbers which is unfamiliar..... Please stop feeding them.... Every payment day they will have lots of reason to ask u defer..... U might not even meet their timing and late payment will occurs depending on the ah long.... It's never ending.... Just take it as a lesson not to borrow any money from UML...

Last edited by Louis0902; 24-05-2018 at 01:11 AM..
Old 24-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #444

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Did he actually say lol when you said you reported to the police?? Haha. Dickhead.

Stop giving criminals money, close your bank account and block them from your phone.

There is no such thing as "deferment" or "fees" or "payment day" or "full payment". All these terms are lies to get more money off you. The more you give, the more they will steal from you. They already had you at the point that you gave your personal details. Everything after that is the extortion. Understand that this is not their money. It's yours so stop funding criminal activity. Don't be part of the problem.

Also, when people visit forums, do they not read previous posts...?

Last edited by Sharuu; 24-05-2018 at 01:36 AM..
Old 24-05-2018, 01:38 AM   #445

Seriously go make a police report give police the bank details that u were told to trf...and change number because I believe even u pay 7times defer they also won't let u off.... I pay 2 times defer and give up..... No point quarrel with them.... I just find that it's too stress and never ending.... Total they tft me $1200 but I only paid them $1100 ( deferred fee )... As long as u changed ur number u won't received anymore message or what's app from them so u won't feel so tense n stress out.... Their payment timing is super irregular 1..... Tell uR NOK do not answer to those unknown number or numbers which is unfamiliar..... Please stop feeding them.... Every payment day they will have lots of reason to ask u defer..... U might not even meet their timing and late payment will occurs depending on the ah long.... It's never ending.... Just take it as a lesson not to borrow any money from UML...
Im making a police report tomorrow...
I guess what worries me most is my kids safety. Stupid action of mine cause my kids the trouble... Today encounter really gave me a knock on my head man... Evil!!
Old 24-05-2018, 01:42 AM   #446

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Did he actually say lol when you said you reported to the police?? Haha. Dickhead.

Stop giving criminals money, close your bank account and block them from your phone.

There is no such thing as "deferment" or "fees" or "payment day" or "full payment". All these terms are lies to get more money off you. The more you give, the more they will steal from you. They already had you at the point that you gave your personal details. Everything after that is the extortion. Understand that this is not their money. It's yours so stop funding criminal activity. Don't be part of the problem.

Also, when people visit forums, do they not read previous posts...?
Yup he literally replied LOL! wats app call me a few times i ignore. Then he reply ok my head says give u chance. Next payment no more. Ask me to pay late fees he say i want u to transfer now! Follow now! My god!!! His an asshole. I msg the first ahlong who "pass" my loan to the 2nd asshole, he say not my problem his head different. But at first he literally says my partner... Wtf!!! Turn n twist his story so much... Argh... I guess im the stupid one here uh.. Haiz.. But he gave me a number to call... I read up the threads here saying usually the runners number begins with 8***, but this one his no starts from 94****. I guess they can use any number they like bah.. They happy they use.. 😑😑😑 n the person talking to me, sounds like a malaysian chinese... Hmmmm... N best part while all this drama is going on between me n that 2nd ahlong, a number dunno from where wats app me ask me want to take any loan.. Wah kanasai.. They really work hand in hand to **** people life man..

Last edited by Stress; 24-05-2018 at 01:48 AM..
Old 24-05-2018, 05:41 AM   #447

Yup he literally replied LOL! wats app call me a few times i ignore. Then he reply ok my head says give u chance. Next payment no more. Ask me to pay late fees he say i want u to transfer now! Follow now! My god!!! His an asshole. I msg the first ahlong who "pass" my loan to the 2nd asshole, he say not my problem his head different. But at first he literally says my partner... Wtf!!! Turn n twist his story so much... Argh... I guess im the stupid one here uh.. Haiz.. But he gave me a number to call... I read up the threads here saying usually the runners number begins with 8***, but this one his no starts from 94****. I guess they can use any number they like bah.. They happy they use.. 😑😑😑 n the person talking to me, sounds like a malaysian chinese... Hmmmm... N best part while all this drama is going on between me n that 2nd ahlong, a number dunno from where wats app me ask me want to take any loan.. Wah kanasai.. They really work hand in hand to **** people life man..
Wah, he complicate story until like what.

STOP GIVING MONEY.

Make a police report today, give them all the phone numbers and account numbers that they gave you. Then go to the bank and close your account. Block all their phone numbers if you want. Alert your Next of Kins and your neighbours. Talk to your husband about this. If you don't want to say you got involved with ah long, then just say you lost your IC and details and people are threatening you. Get as much support as possible. You're the victim here, don't have to go it alone.

Fix CCTV also if you want. Best of luck.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:51 AM   #448

Go make police report once you wake up. After that close account. If can fix up some cctv, it won't solved the problem but it might deter some runners.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:52 AM   #449

Lol today my "payment date" I believe UML will try make contact today.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:59 AM   #450

Go make police report once you wake up. After that close account. If can fix up some cctv, it won't solved the problem but it might deter some runners.
No point killing yrself.i tot of killing myself too when I own 5figure.ju ignore these blood suckers..they prey on yr fear to make u pay
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.