HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 02:24 AM   #4501

Find one day you ask the runner to come up your house and collect the money from you. Instead of passing him the money, you call the police to caught him red handed. Seriously first time I hear ah long runner dare to show his face. Mostly they only dare to splash paint all that and will dare to show their face.
1. First and foremost - faster install cctv & turn on motion detector(will capture face or record video when motion activated) - while waiting for town council approval.
2. Then lay an "ambush" for the runner - Arrange him to come to your house "collect" money. (normally if you chio them come - they wont come)
But if he says ok - ask him come and u call police asap to catch this fxxxxr.
3. Update the police of the phone numbers of the AL or runner.
4. Close your bank account
5. Change your numbers - Sis, family, NOK whoever necessary.
6. inform your neighbours to be vigilant and alert the police of these fxxxxrs or any suspicious loitering around your premises. (by now u must man up and thick skin already -- dun bother to "save" face) - they have the right to know and probably can help nab these fxxxxxs.
7. Take a deep breath, relax and read thru this thread of all the experiences of those who also went thru this phase. From there you will know you are not alone and we can fight back by keeping our composure and stay chilled.
8. Last but not least - STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS. By paying them back will not solve or stop these harrassment but only embolden them to continue harassing u. And indirectly you are funding them to continue their dirty work. (I believe even police also ask you to stop paying them)
Old 27-09-2018, 03:11 AM   #4502

Find one day you ask the runner to come up your house and collect the money from you. Instead of passing him the money, you call the police to caught him red handed. Seriously first time I hear ah long runner dare to show his face. Mostly they only dare to splash paint all that and will dare to show their face.
Actually the guy who came up my house was chinese mid 30s person . Which my sis say he talk in a very sweet manner to ask me to make the payment asap . He even says that if i nver make the payment they will do more worst things such as burn our door or splash paint which my dad also know their tactics. So i dont transfer him and just ignore ? I just dont want the guy to come again as i still hv kids at home ... hais ...
Old 27-09-2018, 03:34 AM   #4503

Actually the guy who came up my house was chinese mid 30s person . Which my sis say he talk in a very sweet manner to ask me to make the payment asap . He even says that if i nver make the payment they will do more worst things such as burn our door or splash paint which my dad also know their tactics. So i dont transfer him and just ignore ? I just dont want the guy to come again as i still hv kids at home ... hais ...
I think the ah long runner really digging his own grave. I think you should report to police to tell them what is the timing the runner come. And they can check police camera around to find the image of the runner. Once the police have the face of the runner. Highly likely they will catch him very soon. Police in singapore just need the face and very easy for them to hunt him down. If you have always watch crime watch then you should know.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:49 AM   #4504

U went there to do normal case report or others? Can do e report, don't have to go down.
Some npc officer also very anus.....
Attitude..

Yes. They can confiscate n file as evidence

im at the npc since 6pm and im still here, waited for 2 hours for my queue number to be called and then till now still making report.

anyone experience before? mata can seize the money leh, lololol.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:50 AM   #4505

Hi there,

I made a big mistake in my life.
It's my really fault.
I went online in locanto to search for Licensed Moneylenders.

Then i borrowed 3 "Licensed Moneylenders".

Currently found out earlier on that they are not licensed and they have my Singpass, NRIC, my friends details and my part time workplace.

I still haven't pay them anything,i am currently under the UML debt. I just read about the rules and regulations and found that i fall onto their trap.

It's a big mistake that i have done.

Can anybody advise me?
What should i do for this 3 UML?
I am currently waiting for the day to transfer them their money that they request to be transferred.

Plus, i read this ML and UML because i was cheated earlier on to a total big amount of money. $1460 was transferred to a persons account.
Called himself David and says that he worked under Quick Credit PTE LTD.
I check with the company and the lady says that they are UML that impersonates the company.

This case i have made a report.

I just need help for the 3 on current UML that i owe them right now..

Thank you to any kind souls for your help.
I admit, i was wrong.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:53 AM   #4506

Thought normally they r debtors also... dare to face to face not scare being caught.
Worried also... some of amt big...

I think the ah long runner really digging his own grave. I think you should report to police to tell them what is the timing the runner come. And they can check police camera around to find the image of the runner. Once the police have the face of the runner. Highly likely they will catch him very soon. Police in singapore just need the face and very easy for them to hunt him down. If you have always watch crime watch then you should know.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:56 AM   #4507

File report n gear yrself cctv at home.
I also got a few fake Lml which r UML.
They post my details in fB etc. Get fB to remove n block them.
U need to switch yr social media to private.

Hi there,

It's my really fault.

Currently found out earlier on that they are not licensed and they have my Singpass, NRIC, my friends details and my part time workplace.

I still haven't pay them anything,i am currently under the UML debt. I just read about the rules and regulations and found that i fall onto their trap.

Can anybody advise me?
I am currently waiting for the day to transfer them their money that they request to be transferred.

Plus, i read this ML and UML because i was cheated earlier on to a total big amount of money. $1460 was transferred to a persons account.
I check with the company and the lady says that they are UML that impersonates the company.

I admit, i was wrong.

Last edited by chulu2810; 27-09-2018 at 06:01 AM..
Old 27-09-2018, 06:01 AM   #4508

Wow. So how yr side disturbance? My side tone down n recent only a "scam like case" call to my nok.
Concern they conserve energy to do big 1 at coming cny.

Mine too they run my nirc they will know I know as run leg..hahahaha.35k of loan

Last edited by chulu2810; 27-09-2018 at 06:10 AM..
Old 27-09-2018, 06:04 AM   #4509

Going ask them meet to collect.
Told them up monitor by spf n officer warn me of doing $ trf

Dont pay la. Just see what they can do

Last edited by chulu2810; 27-09-2018 at 06:09 AM..
Old 27-09-2018, 06:32 AM   #4510

The one that came to your house is a fellow debtor pls understand that fact first .

If you transfer him that astronomically high money means you're "stupid" to them because these people are sharks and will squeeze you more since they see you as stupid and easy to be intimidated your sister will be implicated also and will be harrased . Just make a police report , don't repeat same mistake and good everyone knows and install CCTV if you like

Do not implicate yourself in returning the money via transfer . Let's not talk about passing the money to runner THEY WONT AGREE. This is not the old Singapore ah long style these are WhatsApp syndicate own and run by Singaporean and Malaysian investors and their kaki behind laptops in Malaysia southern state , Batam or Thailand . Keep the money please and tell your sister to changed number now . Don't entertain criminals anymore . That poor runner fellow debtors maybe naive father and if he's caught in CCTV he will be rotan and jailed and the one you wanted to return money is laughing and cheating many others and bullying other SG debtors many whom are trapped in genuine financial issues .

Let's save those debtors who became runners and ourselves by collectively Not pay and don't contact them block changed numbers and report to the police and don't repeat and advice others the same .

Last edited by lonewolf909; 27-09-2018 at 06:52 AM..
Old 27-09-2018, 07:13 AM   #4511

Hi there,

It's my really fault.

Can anybody advise me?

I admit, i was wrong.

Bro it already happened. Firstly please follow these advice here on this forum and what I'm gonna type below . You follow you'll be free

Make a Police report
Tell NOK , Families and work boss etc and neighbours if needed
Do not pay them a single cent ! You'll implicate yourself !
Change phone number now
CCTV is your choice
Now be free and enjoy life and DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE

It already happened so chin up man up and follow SPF instructions and don't sent money to criminals.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:36 AM   #4512
Supremacy Member

The Mata also sibei cham... everyday have to deal with these sh1t
Old 27-09-2018, 08:06 AM   #4513

Hi there,

It's my really fault.

Can anybody advise me?

I admit, i was wrong.
U tell thowe fkers u rtn the 1460 they trsf..tell them take it or leave it..u must be firm with them

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 27-09-2018 at 09:03 AM..
Old 27-09-2018, 08:08 AM   #4514

Wow. So how yr side disturbance? My side tone down n recent only a "scam like case" call to my nok.
Concern they conserve energy to do big 1 at coming cny.
Mine also tone down liao.yeah I also concerned they maybe do big during cny..but usually during cny the stall are close for biz for 7-10days
Old 27-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #4515

Ya , that is what the police ask me to do , go town council and get the permission first then put cctv . Now the guy call me again 2 times. I thonk later he will come again to see my sister . Now idk what to do . Even tje ahlong have my new number . So i shud change again ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.