Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

ph4que

Reaction score
They started to call my Nok 20 times in the middle of the night. I had took up the courage to tell my boss so now see whether he will fire me or not.

They call nok number but what they say? Do. They threaten your nok?

larryford

Reaction score
While it is a pretty serious matter, but if u manage to let your boss know before it escalate further,i think maybe still gt chance..for my case,my mgmt totally bo pang chance...

They started to call my Nok 20 times in the middle of the night. I had took up the courage to tell my boss so now see whether he will fire me or not.

buzin_512

Reaction score
While it is a pretty serious matter, but if u manage to let your boss know before it escalate further,i think maybe still gt chance..for my case,my mgmt totally bo pang chance...
Don't think got chance as which boss can tahan 10 loan sharks keep calling his office and ordering mad delivery?

notmyusualself

Reaction score
I suggest u better go apply with town council asap.

Hi @Larryford, ya will apply. just install first Then apply. anyway now the cctv is on my gate, not the wall.

I got see comments here that if you install cctv on the wall need town council approval, if own gate and nv disturb neighbour privacy then it's fine right?

larryford

Reaction score
Regardless,its still better to get the permit,i think..else ltr get into trouble

Hi @Larryford, ya will apply. just install first Then apply. anyway now the cctv is on my gate, not the wall.

I got see comments here that if you install cctv on the wall need town council approval, if own gate and nv disturb neighbour privacy then it's fine right?

ph4que

Reaction score
Shouting about your son is a *******, I m going to beat you up n burn your house.

I kena the same too. Have they done anything stunt?

Can anyone share their stories how are you all kena pull into this.

Mine was simple. I was browsing carousel and came across iPhone Installment plan. And after contacting that person and I was pull into this shyt hole. Force 500 into account and find all sorts of excuse to make defer, after returning 2k plus they say weekly loan is paid, I still need to clear monthly loan of 800. I reported police and now they spamming calls to my Nok.

buzin_512

Reaction score

Mine was simple. I was browsing carousel and came across iPhone Installment plan. And after contacting that person and I was pull into this shyt hole. Force 500 into account and find all sorts of excuse to make defer, after returning 2k plus they say weekly loan is paid, I still need to clear monthly loan of 800. I reported police and now they spamming calls to my Nok.

Yes they called my office and xxx my colleagues, 5am they order MacDonald to my house n rang door bell a few times. Guess paint n kick or fire next. Your amount is small dont think they will do amything except calling

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But didn't u find it strange when they ask for ur IC, bank account, NOK details, company details?

Phone installment plan where got ask for all these...

Reaction score
Just ignore... i got the same warnings but i just ignore... i just install cctv at home and car cam. Got a dog... getting a bigger guard dog soon.
In the end just take necessary precautions.
At most all they can really do to us is humiliation and cause fear.
Shouting about your son is a *******, I m going to beat you up n burn your house.

larryford

Reaction score
Actually all these LS getting more and more creative..its the 1st time i am hearing phone instalment...

But didn't u find it strange when they ask for ur IC, bank account, NOK details, company details?

Phone installment plan where got ask for all these...

joggingbowl

Reaction score
For my case the uml i xfer to, they received the $ fine, no wrong account no late charge nothing. They test a 300. I gave them back the 300 and few hundred. They say will return me the extra sum that I gave them. Want me to clear them 500 tmr since their account ‘full’ today. I planning to just give the 500 and block. And somehow they gave me a same account number to xfer to Then update my IO. What u guys think.

Reaction score
This is hard to say... some owe 1 AL also kena harrassed... some owe 3 AL but harrassment last only awhile..... some owe 10 AL but only 1 or 2 is harassing..... so i guess no one here can tell u if all 12 AL will send runner or not...but we will tell u a thousand times.... be prepared for anything. And good luck.

Yes ignore but can I ask. If I own 12LS if everyone I don't pay. 12 stalls will send all 12 runner and disturb? Can bro advise how long is most fierce duration.

joggingbowl

Reaction score

How abt now bro? Still have? My one they force 300. I gave them about 600 now already including their 300. This guy also gave me same account to transfer to. Quite funny. He also don't have any defer or late charge or anything. Wondering if I block him now will spam call my "NOK" number anot. Haha my NOK number is my spare line lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.