HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #4516
Master Member

Should call the police if the runner go up again. Ask your sister to remain calm and quietly go and call for police assistance. Best to catch the runner before it’s too late.

Ya , that is what the police ask me to do , go town council and get the permission first then put cctv . Now the guy call me again 2 times. I thonk later he will come again to see my sister . Now idk what to do . Even tje ahlong have my new number . So i shud change again ?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:05 AM   #4517

Lol.... local one more worry
Local one more experience n manpower...
Old 27-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #4518

Actually the guy who came up my house was chinese mid 30s person . Which my sis say he talk in a very sweet manner to ask me to make the payment asap . He even says that if i nver make the payment they will do more worst things such as burn our door or splash paint which my dad also know their tactics. So i dont transfer him and just ignore ? I just dont want the guy to come again as i still hv kids at home ... hais ...
What's is the amount like
Old 27-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #4519
Master Member

Think he mentioned $1500.

Old 27-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #4520

Local one more experience n manpower...
The WhatsApp one are local SG/ Malaysian combined. They could be white collar boss and street wise stall holder even the SG or Malaysian boss can be the one calling you . It's all the same . Same manpower same tactic same people .

The Real SG Ah Long won't loan you they not stupid to call or offer us . These real local ones are only doing business with business people and their kakis. We are not invited . But they might have a share in those -WhatsApp call LS- investments ONLY and only want their returns they don't even wanna know who are you etc .
Old 27-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #4521

It was $1500x3 that means per month is $660 . Then when it comes the due date i only paid deferment which is $330 has i shortage to pay full . Then after that after i found out that he is al then i quickly change number and nver msg hi until now .
Old 27-09-2018, 09:40 AM   #4522

It was $1500x3 that means per month is $660 . Then when it comes the due date i only paid deferment which is $330 has i shortage to pay full . Then after that after i found out that he is al then i quickly change number and nver msg hi until now .
So how long has it already been for you ? Due again or been quite for few days ?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #4523

What shud i do , i think later he will apps me and ask how is the payment , i know i cant show him that im scared cos the more i feel that way the more he clap his hands cos he know i can b eaten easily . Cos my sisís bf is a police officer . She already tell him , so i shud tell my sis to change number right ?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #4524
Master Member

No need to pay anymore. But do prepare for harassment. Lodge a police report and install cctv if possible.

Old 27-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #4525

So how long has it already been for you ? Due again or been quite for few days ?
I think gg to 2 months already . Then now he finding me at my house , then just now the debt collector call me again . Also ystr he ask me whre is my friend cos she owe him money , i just say idk , its none of my prob . Then he say **** u 🙄
Old 27-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #4526
Master Member

Just change the numbers. And don’t bother to reply. Face it and brave it. No need to pay a single cent to these bloodsuckers.

What shud i do , i think later he will apps me and ask how is the payment , i know i cant show him that im scared cos the more i feel that way the more he clap his hands cos he know i can b eaten easily . Cos my sis’s bf is a police officer . She already tell him , so i shud tell my sis to change number right ?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:44 AM   #4527
Master Member

UML runners can’t suka suka go up to your house. Unless it’s LML. If the runner go to your house again, just call the police ASAP.

I think gg to 2 months already . Then now he finding me at my house , then just now the debt collector call me again . Also ystr he ask me whre is my friend cos she owe him money , i just say idk , its none of my prob . Then he say **** u 🙄
Old 27-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #4528

No need to pay anymore. But do prepare for harassment. Lodge a police report and install cctv if possible.

Hi i already did that last month once i know they are AL , then ystr his debt collector came i did the same way too . Will be gg slim lim sq to buy the cctv . As my dad also scared anything happen at home . Cos only left my maid n my kids with my granny . Shud i tell my sis to change number ? Shud i change number again?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #4529

UML runners canít suka suka go up to your house. Unless itís LML. If the runner go to your house again, just call the police ASAP.
So u mean even they catch the debt collector then they will still ask another one to come n harrass me ? Hais ... he ask me pay total $2200 just bcos he paid for the men to come my house . I apps him say why now u find me , u shud find me long time ago , now u no fish then u find me . Then he start w his vulgar , he say i give u what u want then just runaway ? Of cos u nid pay more . I say for what . U ownself ask him come down . 🙄
Old 27-09-2018, 09:55 AM   #4530
Master Member

Wait. Debt collector are from licensed moneylender. If you are talking about those from Unlicensed one, then they are called Runners. And they are doing illegal criminal acts. You can call police.

So u mean even they catch the debt collector then they will still ask another one to come n harrass me ? Hais ... he ask me pay total $2200 just bcos he paid for the men to come my house . I apps him say why now u find me , u shud find me long time ago , now u no fish then u find me . Then he start w his vulgar , he say i give u what u want then just runaway ? Of cos u nid pay more . I say for what . U ownself ask him come down . 🙄
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.