HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #4561

So now they already sent runner come my house so will they do anything else ?
Please understand, those going up to your house is debtor become runner. They won't outlive you since their face is all captured on the POL camera by Police.

If you think they will get the runner to do harm to your family member, think again. They just do what they are instructed. They won't do stupid things except burn gate or splash paint.

With the cctv, the runner also don't dare come up again or do anything silly because once they splash paint or burn gate, police will step up and nab the person who did that. So please get your cctv up and running asap.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #4562

Big time Ah long don't transfer you 1000 even lol Big time ah long are smarter and don't wish to be caught and loan big ones to business and kakis. They may however invest in this WhatsApp calls etc ah long and only interested in returns that's all . The ones who kena fire etc all big amount from debtors they know can squeeze and have small business etc and owe them at least several or ten grand and above . They are not so stupid to invest so much plus there's clown who has their own group in telegram that took from LS AL and don't pay , so I'm pretty sure future AL will be more stringent given the fact there's a small movement sabotaging them and don't give a flying fkcc. Owe money pay money no issue but these loan sharks criminals deserves it for hounding and hurting mother's elderly parents etc
Not really I know some ah long will set fire for loan of 1k...
Old 27-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #4563

U went there to do normal case report or others? Can do e report, don't have to go down.
Some npc officer also very anus.....
Attitude..

Yes. They can confiscate n file as evidence
they take also good lah, at least i dare to sleep in peace. actually that AL only send me one ask me acknowledge the money transfer to me yesterday, i haven't even reply him till now. hahaha.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:41 PM   #4564

Not really I know some ah long will set fire for loan of 1k...
Means the fella loan many times good defer good payer and last 1k can't pay . So the ones set fire still the same Singapore Malaysian WhatsApp ah long . The real SG big one don't bother to know us unless you're a pub owner have business and someone they know . The fires , graffiti , calls , locks all WhatsApp Ah Long . They are a syndicate with investors . Pest really

Last edited by lonewolf909; 27-09-2018 at 02:00 PM..
Old 27-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #4565

The runner come my house and ask my sis all my details . So my sis got scared he ask for her contact and mine . Then yesterday he spam call me n my sis ask for the payment . My dad only call the runner , then he say they are ahlong then my dad say whre is yr boss then he say idk is my boss sent me yr details
And ur Sister gave....? Like all Bros and sis had said, call police if he ever comes up again as he is illegal....faster change ur number and ur Sister one, if they got ur dad one change also....Iím also using m1, can just change over the phone with a fee of $32 which will be added to ur next bill....it will change after 12am...
Old 27-09-2018, 02:32 PM   #4566

Help pls

I tried to borrow money 3k from a MoneyLender. In order to get the 3k, they lent me 500, asked me to pay back 700 in order to create an account with them. On the day of repayment, they asked me to pay 200 as deferment whereas Ive already have the 700 to tfr to them. Ytd they ask me to pay 700. I used internet banking.they said can't track. So I went to borrow from my friend and banked in the 700 to them. Bear in mind, by now I have paid 1600 to them in total.

When I asked for the 3k, they ask me for 1000 to make the account "stronger". Which I did after borrowing from my boss. Again I did a bank tfr to them. After i paid the 1000, they ask for another 1300 to fully close the account in order to disburse the 3000 (700+100+1300) + 3000(supposed loan).

By now I've paid them 200(defer, which I didn't ask for) 700(repayment by internet banking) 700(ATM tfr) +1000(ATM tfr). I decided not to give in the 1300 after I realised they are cheating me instead! Now they do not want to return back my own money.

I have contacted my bank to reverse the transactions but they will only reverse once they have the receiver's consent. I have made a police report as well.

Any help/advice is appreciated.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:39 PM   #4567

How about the bank account? need to close the account
for me i never close they wanna transfer me more i'm more happy die also won't give them a single cent
Old 27-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #4568

I tried to borrow money 3k from a MoneyLender. In order to get the 3k, they lent me 500, asked me to pay back 700 in order to create an account with them. On the day of repayment, they asked me to pay 200 as deferment whereas Ive already have the 700 to tfr to them. Ytd they ask me to pay 700. I used internet banking.they said can't track. So I went to borrow from my friend and banked in the 700 to them. Bear in mind, by now I have paid 1600 to them in total.

When I asked for the 3k, they ask me for 1000 to make the account "stronger". Which I did after borrowing from my boss. Again I did a bank tfr to them. After i paid the 1000, they ask for another 1300 to fully close the account in order to disburse the 3000 (700+100+1300) + 3000(supposed loan).

By now I've paid them 200(defer, which I didn't ask for) 700(repayment by internet banking) 700(ATM tfr) +1000(ATM tfr). I decided not to give in the 1300 after I realised they are cheating me instead! Now they do not want to return back my own money.

I have contacted my bank to reverse the transactions but they will only reverse once they have the receiver's consent. I have made a police report as well.

Say bye bye to ur money....u got cheated and I would recommend you to close ur bank account immediately and change number....u are now the easy prey....see the guy last few page where he got transferred without his acknowledgment....
Old 27-09-2018, 02:46 PM   #4569

Your problem is not over. Get ready for them to hound your nok and workplace. They are vicious. Read up and get the answers.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #4570

In fact, the UML/Scammer just called my office. What now?

Last edited by lilangel21; 27-09-2018 at 05:12 PM..
Old 27-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #4571
Master Member

Get them to change their HP numbers. Also inform your workplace. You need to come clean with them. And lodge police report. Get cctv. Deactivate all your social media accounts. To prevent them from using your family photos.

In fact, they just did. What now?

Last edited by JamieJimmyNg; 27-09-2018 at 02:59 PM..
Old 27-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #4572

[QUOTE=lilangel21;116730247]I tried to borrow money 3k from a MoneyLender. In order to get the 3k, they lent me 500, asked me to pay back 700 in order to create an account with them. On the day of repayment, they asked me to pay 200 as deferment whereas Ive already have the 700 to tfr to them. Ytd they ask me to pay 700. I used internet banking.they said can't track. So I went to borrow from my friend and banked in the 700 to them. Bear in mind, by now I have paid 1600 to them in total.

Any help/advice is appreciated.[/QUOT

The police will tell you the same thing
Make Police Report that's the first and don't transfer any more money to them and ignore them block and better changed number immediately. Inform your family you were scammed and your neighbours and boss.

Do it now ! CCTV is an option but do not entertain them anymore and changed your number and report to police . You've been scammed the more you talk the more they won't let you go . If they TT money to you don't pay them back you'll be implicated ! You basically kena conned to offset their loss by defaulters or clowns . Because of this attitude of the Ah longs I don't blame clowns who took first loan and ran !
Old 27-09-2018, 03:47 PM   #4573

In fact, they just did. What now?
Did what...?
Old 27-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #4574

Why this thread exist yet still so many fallen victims...? Come here and ask for resolution when the past few hundreds page are saying the same thing....once u are in this shyt u donít expect urself to come out without things happening....stop asking how and how....u have to do something to stop it from getting worse..!!!
Old 27-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #4575

Replied him the station number n ask him collect there.

they take also good lah, at least i dare to sleep in peace. actually that AL only send me one ask me acknowledge the money transfer to me yesterday, i haven't even reply him till now. hahaha.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.