HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #4576

Replied him the station number n ask him collect there.
Haha....the LS confirm jump...
Old 27-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #4577

For me, they will chk n see if need to press charges. I not worried abt the lending acct cause i didnt. But they can charge me for trfing into unknown accts.

So guys, pls do not continue funding them. U r just giving them money to pay for our paints.

In fact, im prep to tell them to run as fast as they can because im being checked, means all accts involved may be called upon for investigations.

They should really run as far as they can..

I will not hesitate to infm them im investigated
Old 27-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #4578

Last but not least, if u think of just clearing off and peace things out..

I think like u.. I did so..

Look at me now..

So pls dont be naive. It wjll haunt u back legally.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #4579

Lol....ya....

if they conserve till cny do big 1 to all of us here they also need to spend quite alot. cny lose more money for them
Old 27-09-2018, 04:35 PM   #4580

My 27k ones going to. I intend told them my IO monitoring my acc n barred me opening new acc.... believable?
Lol
They sure going to jump n also scare scare... lol

Haha....the LS confirm jump...
Old 27-09-2018, 04:36 PM   #4581

My IO did mentioned n it up to u to clarify to the judge if really happens.
That why aft that I pay them via deposit to their acc

For me, they will chk n see if need to press charges. I not worried abt the lending acct cause i didnt. But they can charge me for trfing into unknown accts.

So guys, pls do not continue funding them. U r just giving them money to pay for our paints.

In fact, im prep to tell them to run as fast as they can because im being checked, means all accts involved may be called upon for investigations.

They should really run as far as they can..

I will not hesitate to infm them im investigated
Old 27-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #4582

Sometime need to b firm w these cb LS.. like that scammer aft let me F ancestor over phone, now diam diam.... Ask him my acc details n he also didn't reply back.
Now I carry are a spanner.... face me n I treat me a whacking time.

Last edited by chulu2810; 27-09-2018 at 04:46 PM..
Old 27-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #4583

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Old 27-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #4584

Send to your IO.
Is the video old files?
I had few version. All old case except 2 which I send to IO.
After they arrange cctv to install at corridor.

Now penalty r stiff n they all do scare games.

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Old 27-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #4585

Don't scare HDB door all fire proof.prepare fire extinguisher or a pail of water standby . That what I did
Old 27-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #4586

My 27k ones going to. I intend told them my IO monitoring my acc n barred me opening new acc.... believable?
Lol
They sure going to jump n also scare scare... lol
Haha....funny to think they jump....now is they must install cctv infront of their “office” 😂😂😂
Old 27-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #4587

Don't scare HDB door all fire proof.prepare fire extinguisher or a pail of water standby . That what I did
Bro. Wooden doors are not fireproof except metal doors. Flammable materials are fire resistant by the hour. Do not leave flammable household items near the door. The worrisome part is how much flammable liquid they use. If anything should happen open all windows to prevent suffocation and never use water against gasoline on the floor area, just let the door burn out. Thats why some said close your door and dont invite external elements into your house.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #4588

Exclamation

Why this thread exist yet still so many fallen victims...? Come here and ask for resolution when the past few hundreds page are saying the same thing....once u are in this shyt u don’t expect urself to come out without things happening....stop asking how and how....u have to do something to stop it from getting worse..!!!
wtd? i didnt do "research" properly.. but the best part is now im haunting the UML/LS/Scammer my own money! HOW?
Old 27-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #4589

wtd? i didnt do "research" properly.. but the best part is now im haunting the UML/LS/Scammer my own money! HOW?
Already said close ur account, change ur number, report to police, install cctv.... why are u being angry at me for...? People already said million times....if u want to continue keeping ur number then u prepare ur phone get bombed by them....u are not the only victim here...?
Old 27-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #4590

Thumbs up

Already said close ur account, change ur number, report to police, install cctv.... why are u being angry at me for...? People already said million times....if u want to continue keeping ur number then u prepare ur phone get bombed by them....u are not the only victim here...?
sorry la.. im not angry wt u. im actually angry wt myself for being a victim. thanks for the advice. appreciate it v much!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.