HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #4591

wtd? i didnt do "research" properly.. but the best part is now im haunting the UML/LS/Scammer my own money! HOW?
Thereís no easy way out....once u are into this.... find the best solution to deal with it...
Old 27-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #4592

sorry la.. im not angry wt u. im actually angry wt myself for being a victim. thanks for the advice. appreciate it v much!
Everybody here also angry for being a victim....but whatís done is already been done....donít look back thinking what u could have done....initially I couldnít deal it as well so I changed my number, they harassed my workplace I changed my job, now if they want they will come up house which I have already installed cctv....no point keep on paying them when u have already paid them more than what u should....u have to protect urself and the people which details u have given...
Old 27-09-2018, 06:14 PM   #4593

My loan 2k, every month 160x14...my actual balance left 1200..since i take installment plan interest abit high

Really can stretch till 14 months? Then every month need to pay how much, let's say for a 5k loan ? I always think that after 6 months late, it will automatically become bad debt?
Old 27-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #4594

Everybody here also angry for being a victim....but whatís done is already been done....donít look back thinking what u could have done....initially I couldnít deal it as well so I changed my number, they harassed my workplace I changed my job, now if they want they will come up house which I have already installed cctv....no point keep on paying them when u have already paid them more than what u should....u have to protect urself and the people which details u have given...
yeah i have friend sell car in order for not letting them have chance to do any further damages. i take it as a hard lesson and a restart button.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #4595

Agreed. We have to move on n tackle step by step.
Once they come up, report police n u will see them scaddle like bats see lights.
Install a cctv to obtain proof to assist SPF to catch them.
Be alert in n out.
Arm herself w pepper spray or something.

Just don't too stress out n brave thru it.

yeah i have friend sell car in order for not letting them have chance to do any further damages. i take it as a hard lesson and a restart button.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #4596

I keep my number partly to anticipate what they intend or threathen to do.
Just on silent n last read in yr setting.
U can lodge report to spf n too much, they will step in their patrol.

Already said close ur account, change ur number, report to police, install cctv.... why are u being angry at me for...? People already said million times....if u want to continue keeping ur number then u prepare ur phone get bombed by them....u are not the only victim here...?
Old 27-09-2018, 06:30 PM   #4597

Lol..... They have people eyes "see water"

Haha....funny to think they jump....now is they must install cctv infront of their “office” 😂😂😂
Old 27-09-2018, 06:33 PM   #4598

Trust me. Once u say "go ahead. Burn bigger" they will mute liao....
My amt close to 80k n my door still there w/o any arson...
I every time tai ji.....
Lol

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Old 27-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #4599

Bro. Some came and go after problem solved. Hope others come back and give advice and support to other victims. Does not matter for whatever reason.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #4600

I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Old 27-09-2018, 07:01 PM   #4601
Master Member

I can understand his frustrations. Becos all the given answers are literally here. They need to calm their minds first and absorb all the helpful advices.

If they feel lost and stressed, perhaps they should consider the followings :

1. Stop paying the AL
2. Lodge police report
3. Deactivate all social media accounts to avoid the AL from threatening you with family photos
4. Install CCTV, don’t take any chances.
5. Stay alert as they will come anytime. Don’t let your guard down.
6. Come clean with your NOK and workplace cos you won’t be able to handle with any further stress or guilt for now. You need to be mentally strong.

Mostly, all the questions and dilemmas any new comers here, take time to read past few pages. There are all good advices. People who used to face or still facing the same problem.

Bro. Some came and go after problem solved. Hope others come back and give advice and support to other victims. Does not matter for whatever reason.
maxphreak likes this.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #4602
Master Member

I want to laugh sia. After my buddy stopped paying those AL. He striked lottery over the weekend and got back what he paid for those AL. And he can enjoy his winnings than feeding those suckers. Hahaha. He is very lucky in an unlucky situation.

Not suggesting to gamble now though. Sometimes not being to pay those suckers might change your luck. Cos you will get to spend your own money than feeding them.

I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹
Old 27-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #4603

I want to laugh sia. After my buddy stopped paying those AL. He striked lottery over the weekend and got back what he paid for those AL. And he can enjoy his winnings than feeding those suckers. Hahaha. He is very lucky in an unlucky situation.

Not suggesting to gamble now though. Sometimes not being to pay those suckers might change your luck. Cos you will get to spend your own money than feeding them.
Have they caught the runner...?
Old 27-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #4604

Iím myself am a victim, before I first spoke in this thread I read twice from page 1 till the end.... of cos I donít mind to give advice and support, but they have been asking the same questions over and over again...
Old 27-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #4605

Good lucky chap....
See... rainbow after a rainy cloudy day

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.