HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #4621

Lol.... I had AL ask me my car number.... he think I goondo...... Told him rental car.....
He also no more tricks....
Haha...lanlan suck thumb the AL...
Old 27-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #4622
Master Member

As long as he don’t go back to AL will do. Considered a hard lesson learnt. I saw his house kenah until very jiaklat.

Swee... gong xi gong xi
Old 27-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #4623

As long as he donít go back to AL will do. Considered a hard lesson learnt. I saw his house kenah until very jiaklat.
Wa...what they do...? A lot of colour...?
Old 27-09-2018, 08:18 PM   #4624
Master Member

Black paint and graffiti. The whole floor all black paint onto the cement floor. Nothing they can do to get rid. Told him to put fake lawn or grass thingy to cover it.

Wa...what they do...? A lot of colour...?
Old 27-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #4625

Black paint and graffiti. The whole floor all black paint onto the cement floor. Nothing they can do to get rid. Told him to put fake lawn or grass thingy to cover it.
Wa siao now will use black paint ah...? Thought all along blue, red green etc.... no give chance Sia this one...put carpet...
Old 27-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #4626

Wa this runner see already must whack one leh...
Old 27-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #4627
Master Member

That stupid Indian runner actually looked into the CCTV. So now let the police do their job.

For those who are worried and concerned about splash paint, I think no point stressing too much. If they come, they will come. Now just try and sort out your mind and inform your NOK and workplace.

Wa this runner see already must whack one leh...
Old 27-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #4628

I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹
Ya i kena that also . Now he said why i go trust his runner words now he ask me to wait he will sent another runner come burn my house all ******** .
Old 27-09-2018, 09:23 PM   #4629
Arch-Supremacy Member

Those who kena ask to lim kopi, how long before inform you of the next course of action? Be it charge or not?
Old 27-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #4630

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Change your number lah...if not you will never be free from the stress.
These LS will use fear and "face" to make you scared and intidimated.
And go install your CCTV - Dont need to wait for Town Council approval first.
Your sister or anyone in the family - inform and train them to be alert and vigilant - Do not divulge any of your details to anyone over the door or mobile phone or internet.

Simply said - Stay off the grid. Once your CCTV is up - they will think twice to come up to your house. Even if they do - your CCTV will have capture their face and u can bring that to the Police to nab them.

LAstly - relax..the more you stress and panick, the higher chance you will give in to them. Stand tough and take the good advices that are repeated here in the thread since day 1. UML wont stand a chance if we show them that we can stand firm.

If you need counselling - there are various groups available to help you mentally and emotionally.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #4631
Master Member

He will keep on with all those threats. You don’t really need to entertain him anymore. Put yourself out of misery and change your number please.

No point keep putting yourself through all these unnecessary stress. Change your phone number and end of story. Just take all precautions for now.

Ya i kena that also . Now he said why i go trust his runner words now he ask me to wait he will sent another runner come burn my house all ******** .
Old 27-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #4632

I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹
How they post details on fb?
Old 27-09-2018, 10:52 PM   #4633

Those who kena ask to lim kopi, how long before inform you of the next course of action? Be it charge or not?
Can go up to 2 yrs
Old 27-09-2018, 10:57 PM   #4634

Need some advice
Ive decided to completely stop.
Nok infmed, police infm..
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Wat will u do? I wont make anymore trf already. Not even cash dep.

PAss cash? Or jus dont do anything?
Old 27-09-2018, 11:01 PM   #4635

sorry bout asking... non chinese here.

what do u mean by tai ji? I am not familiar with that term .

Trust me. Once u say "go ahead. Burn bigger" they will mute liao....
My amt close to 80k n my door still there w/o any arson...
I every time tai ji.....
Lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.