HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #451

No point killing yrself.i tot of killing myself too when I own 5figure.ju ignore these blood suckers..they prey on yr fear to make u pay
My io said same thing they prey on fear. Don't give in to them anymore.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:14 AM   #452

No point killing yrself.i tot of killing myself too when I own 5figure.ju ignore these blood suckers..they prey on yr fear to make u pay
Ya. Don't give in. You don't owe them anything. It's not their money, it's yours.

I'm a proud hiong ka and you should be too.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:21 AM   #453

My io said same thing they prey on fear. Don't give in to them anymore.
Ytd police nab one loanshark runner..catch them all
Old 24-05-2018, 08:22 AM   #454

Ya. Don't give in. You don't owe them anything. It's not their money, it's yours.

I'm a hiong ka and you should be too.
Eh..nothing to be proud of leh..we turn to ah long mean we are not able to deal with our own finance leh
Old 24-05-2018, 08:30 AM   #455

Hi everyone. This happened to me today..😭😭 one ahlong tell me cannot pay full amount must defer, i paid him 3 times defer, he suddenly wats app and say must take another loan from him. Then he transfer money to my acct, a few hrs later another ahlong msg says my new loan is under him, today i want to make full payment of 1k total to them, they say cannot must defer, then 2 hrs later ask me to call them, he say u want to pay full right pay 2k today, i say la full payment is $500 how come become 2k, he say must defer 7 times then can pay $500. Then i stupidly go pay the defer fee, he msg say my head say u late, must pay another $200 now, bloody fuc*** !!! I msg back n tell him i report police now, he say lol n say ok my head say this time he excuse me. Next time no more. I m freaking stress out, i take loans to cover this idiots.. Haiyah.. Now i really dunno what to do, i worry about my kids... 😭😭😭 i can't speak to my spouse, he surely leave me one.. To a point i just feel like killing myself.. 😭😭😭😭
DONT borrow from another ah long to pay the ah long. You will make thing complicated.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:46 AM   #456

shame the runner like they shame us.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #457

Lol today my "payment date" I believe UML will try make contact today.
May gob bless u... Keep u safe always... I know how it feels.. Tomorrow my turn.. 😭 Sometimes its just day to day breathing for me. Today wake up think about how to pay this loan tomorrow. Haiz...
Old 24-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #458

DONT borrow from another ah long to pay the ah long. You will make thing complicated.
I guess that is what im entangled with right now. I worry most about my kids.. To the extend.. Its not i want tooo, but i have tooo... An act of stupidy cause me this so much pain... Bloody ah long.. I wonder how they sleep at night knowing they making people suffer.. Its not that i run, i tried to settle both but they insist defer.. M at my wits end now.. Haiz...
Old 24-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #459

How u know?
Old 24-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #460

May gob bless u... Keep u safe always... I know how it feels.. Tomorrow my turn.. 😭 Sometimes its just day to day breathing for me. Today wake up think about how to pay this loan tomorrow. Haiz...
As many here had said, stop paying.. if you are really weak, you may approach the SALC but understand is chargeable
Old 24-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #461

How u know?
Report on news
Old 24-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #462

As many here had said, stop paying.. if you are really weak, you may approach the SALC but understand is chargeable
sALc sound like a scam.we already in debt and they Wana charge us
Old 24-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #463

That's what I did in the past..until I cannot substain
Old 24-05-2018, 09:17 AM   #464

Yah i read the thread here saying have to pay around 3k plus.. Aniway have u guys heard about this place adullam.org.sg an ex ahlong who in return help people like me. And also one pastor from blessed grace social Services.. I am thinking of msging them and asking for help.. Good reviews on them also. Whoever here facing this kind of problem can try approaching them to... I hope it kindda make u guys feel better... Coz after months of paying n feeling depressed, able to write here n read all the threads, make me feel a little better...
Old 24-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #465

sALc sound like a scam.we already in debt and they Wana charge us
Actually i understand also, all their manpower also need salary, doing things like these needs time n effort i guess... So some fees for them to live day by day just like us... Just think positive about them.. Maybe if we ask can give monthly instalment u think they got charge interest? 😂😂😂 joking joking
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.