Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2018, 11:03 PM   #4636

Need some advice
Ive decided to completely stop.
Nok infmed, police infm..
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Wat will u do? I wont make anymore trf already. Not even cash dep.

PAss cash? Or jus dont do anything?
Job pay u well also no use coz most of Ur pay also go to Al..u be forever under their ctrl
Old 27-09-2018, 11:06 PM   #4637
Master Member

No choice that you have to come clean with your boss. Those idiots will keep calling your workplace. You need to explain to your boss and hope he can understand your situation.

No point paying Anything. You can pay this week to buy peace. How about the next week or the week after and after?

Just come clean. If not, even if you have a job that pay well and still feeding the AL, you will still be back to square 1.

Need some advice
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Old 27-09-2018, 11:10 PM   #4638
Master Member

Bump this for those who still in dilemma or stress. What’s done cannot be undone now. Just read the past pages on all the advices and help. No one can help you except you help yourself by facing the problem.

I can understand his frustrations. Becos all the given answers are literally here. They need to calm their minds first and absorb all the helpful advices.

If they feel lost and stressed, perhaps they should consider the followings :

1. Stop paying the AL
2. Lodge police report
3. Deactivate all social media accounts to avoid the AL from threatening you with family photos
4. Install CCTV, don’t take any chances.
5. Stay alert as they will come anytime. Don’t let your guard down.
6. Come clean with your NOK and workplace cos you won’t be able to handle with any further stress or guilt for now. You need to be mentally strong.

Mostly, all the questions and dilemmas any new comers here, take time to read past few pages. There are all good advices. People who used to face or still facing the same problem.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:29 PM   #4639

My IO did mentioned n it up to u to clarify to the judge if really happens.
That why aft that I pay them via deposit to their acc
i read this and i would like to share my experience yesterday.

i told the mata that i transfer the initial repayment sum to some citibank account, i closed my account because i scare my account being misuse and i brought this up because i scare mata say i also helping AL with illegal stuff.

mata go: owe money must pay money what, everyone know. usual first few transfer won't happen anything.

oh wow lololol.

updates: whole of today very quiet, must thank god.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #4640

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...paign=addtoany
Old 27-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #4641
Master Member

The police getting more and more hardcore on all these UML activities. Just last week, they also arrested quite a number of people.

Old 27-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #4642
Supremacy Member

Need some advice

install cctv for home and company
Old 27-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #4643
Supremacy Member

Change your number lah...if not you will never be free from the stress.
These LS will use fear and "face" to make you scared and intidimated.
And go install your CCTV - Dont need to wait for Town Council approval first.
Your sister or anyone in the family - inform and train them to be alert and vigilant - Do not divulge any of your details to anyone over the door or mobile phone or internet.

Simply said - Stay off the grid. Once your CCTV is up - they will think twice to come up to your house. Even if they do - your CCTV will have capture their face and u can bring that to the Police to nab them.

LAstly - relax..the more you stress and panick, the higher chance you will give in to them. Stand tough and take the good advices that are repeated here in the thread since day 1. UML wont stand a chance if we show them that we can stand firm.

If you need counselling - there are various groups available to help you mentally and emotionally.
yup get a cctv with hd recording, so got any thing can capture snapshot and remote monitoring even when you working can see home
Old 28-09-2018, 12:01 AM   #4644

The police getting more and more hardcore on all these UML activities. Just last week, they also arrested quite a number of people.
if the AL send pictures or videos of burning house or doors or paint etc, you reply them with these latest updates on the news clips to them. haha confirm they hum chee one.
You can also forward the penalty for being a loanshark runner - cane and jail (if i am not wrong)
Old 28-09-2018, 12:05 AM   #4645

Need some advice

The police said they will continue to take tough enforcement action against those involved in the loan shark business. This includes taking action against people who open or give away their bank accounts to aid unlicensed moneylenders.

Loan sharks are increasingly sending unsolicited loan advertisements via text messages or online platforms, police added.

Members of the public are reminded not to reply or respond to these advertisements, and to report the numbers as spam.

Nuff said...just be strong and you will get thru this.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:16 AM   #4646
Master Member

Those AL know for sure. But it’s those dumb runners who chose to risk it. Just to earn few hundreds to pay back for that one-time job. Seriously if they don’t wake up then maybe prison time can wake them up.

if the AL send pictures or videos of burning house or doors or paint etc, you reply them with these latest updates on the news clips to them. haha confirm they hum chee one.
You can also forward the penalty for being a loanshark runner - cane and jail (if i am not wrong)
Old 28-09-2018, 12:39 AM   #4647

That stupid Indian runner actually looked into the CCTV. So now let the police do their job.

For those who are worried and concerned about splash paint, I think no point stressing too much. If they come, they will come. Now just try and sort out your mind and inform your NOK and workplace.
Agreed....can a clear mind most important...clear mind then can make appropriate decision...
Old 28-09-2018, 12:42 AM   #4648

Need some advice

Two ways....tell ur boss honestly, tell him u donít want to lose this job....so they can help.... another one is u have to find another job....if u have already paid more than u should, u should stop, if not your entirely life will be paying them since u fear....hang in there...
Old 28-09-2018, 06:02 AM   #4649

Taiji... the martial art... means push
Lol... sorry..

sorry bout asking... non chinese here.

what do u mean by tai ji? I am not familiar with that term .
Old 28-09-2018, 06:05 AM   #4650

Ic n yr details...
But they did not post as own money....
Title put scammer, cheat people...

I replied via fake fB acc asking "why u don't report police. U scam by him...."
No reply.

Then I get fB to remove post n complain that acc holder.

How they post details on fb?

Last edited by chulu2810; 28-09-2018 at 06:09 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.