HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #4681

The 19k n 36k AL have my company cash cheque as collateral but the cheque can't cash one. Account no money.

If I bail, they will switch n say I use this cheque to con their money as business loan. Heard they intend to/ can get legal n jailed me.
Believe u need a license to provide loan whether for business or personal loan.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/taxi-drive...081806232.html

Comrades. Any suggestions or views?

I intend to lodge a police report 1st n explain to spf.
So later if they use the mentioned tactic, I got something to defend back.
U have paid them before with high interest right....? If they are illegal....I donít think they can do anything to u legally...? Like the taxi Uncle...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #4682

Yes. Each payment close to 6k, abt 3 payment n is paying defer only....

U have paid them before with high interest right....? If they are illegal....I don’t think they can do anything to u legally...? Like the taxi Uncle...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #4683

UML. AL OR BLOOD SUCKING LEECH.

Are those two legal ML?
Old 28-09-2018, 10:25 PM   #4684

UML. AL OR BLOOD SUCKING LEECH.
Haha....I donít think they can have legal means against u since they themselves are illegal....simi business loan....I think u go and tell the police at least write one statement protect urself can already...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:26 PM   #4685

Yes. Each payment close to 6k, abt 3 payment n is paying defer only....
Transaction receipt chat proof all keep...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #4686

Yes. That what I feel too.

Haha....I don’t think they can have legal means against u since they themselves are illegal....simi business loan....I think u go and tell the police at least write one statement protect urself can already...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #4687

Hi all. Apologies if im gonna offend anyone by asking these questions:-

1. The IO has yet to contact me. I have been sending to him via email the receipts and evidence etc. Even left him a message to return my call.

2. Is there an outlet that I can show the profile pic of the scammer's whatsapp? I am aware that any WhatsApp user can use any pics they want but just in case that profile pic is innocent, shouldnt he or she made aware that his or her pic is used for such crime?

3. The scammer in question told me his name and which company he is working for, I've done a search after the scam and note that the company which is a sole proprietorship has since cancelled the business. I have the name of the sole proprietor and his address as well.

Any thoughts is most welcome. I hope to create awareness and as SG citizens we should look out for one another and work hand in hand with the authorities.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #4688

No receipt. Via cash n by hand pass to AL...

Transaction receipt chat proof all keep...
Old 28-09-2018, 10:41 PM   #4689

For 1 - Good news. They will follow up. Any related abt yr AL or others just forward to the IO.

For 2 - post the photos that AL made use will create issue to the person of the photo.

For 3 - he is a 100% UML...
perhaps u can text that sole proprietor n warn them of their info being made use... but they may be relate to UML too.

Hi all. Apologies if im gonna offend anyone by asking these questions:-

1. The IO has yet to contact me. I have been sending to him via email the receipts and evidence etc. Even left him a message to return my call.

2. Is there an outlet that I can show the profile pic of the scammer's whatsapp? I am aware that any WhatsApp user can use any pics they want but just in case that profile pic is innocent, shouldnt he or she made aware that his or her pic is used for such crime?

3. The scammer in question told me his name and which company he is working for, I've done a search after the scam and note that the company which is a sole proprietorship has since cancelled the business. I have the name of the sole proprietor and his address as well.

Any thoughts is most welcome. I hope to create awareness and as SG citizens we should look out for one another and work hand in hand with the authorities.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:43 PM   #4690

No receipt. Via cash n by hand pass to AL...
Alamak....not even one...? Then ur chat is the most concrete evidence....how about the cheque u issued? I believe u have the cheque number....
Old 28-09-2018, 11:02 PM   #4691

Thank you. Agreed with ur points.
3. I have tracked the sole proprietor. I have his full name & address but not his contact no.
I can't wait for the IO to call me. Should I go down to the police station and look for him instead?

For 1 - Good news. They will follow up. Any related abt yr AL or others just forward to the IO.

For 2 - post the photos that AL made use will create issue to the person of the photo.

For 3 - he is a 100% UML...
perhaps u can text that sole proprietor n warn them of their info being made use... but they may be relate to UML too.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:11 PM   #4692
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thank you. Agreed with ur points.
3. I have tracked the sole proprietor. I have his full name & address but not his contact no.
I can't wait for the IO to call me. Should I go down to the police station and look for him instead?
Agree with earlier comments for point 1 & 2. As for point 3, since you only have address, not advisable that you go look for the person. You dont know his background.

As for the io, he might be busy with yours and other cases in hand. Continue sending your evidences and wait for him to call you back.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:37 AM   #4693

Did they ask u for a copy of the police report? I wonder if they are legit. Hmm..

I did appraoched them and quoted quite reasonably. I think is all depend on what type of ah long and how many involved..
Old 29-09-2018, 12:38 AM   #4694

Thank you. Will do.

Agree with earlier comments for point 1 & 2. As for point 3, since you only have address, not advisable that you go look for the person. You dont know his background.

As for the io, he might be busy with yours and other cases in hand. Continue sending your evidences and wait for him to call you back.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:44 AM   #4695

Anyone care to post the name/contact numbers used by the scammer here?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.