HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2018, 12:52 AM   #4696

Btw I really want to nab this scammer. He is probably a Msian Chinese based on his accent and speaks Malay. Bery bad English. He claims to be Je**, put a profile photo of him & a girl. No matter what I spoke to him, shout and f him upside down to return my money back, he still demands for the money to "close my account"! It's like he has set his goal just go for the money! Whereas I didn't even owe him any! It's him who owes me!!
lilangel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 02:01 AM   #4697

Btw I really want to nab this scammer. He is probably a Msian Chinese based on his accent and speaks Malay. Bery bad English. He claims to be Je**, put a profile photo of him & a girl. No matter what I spoke to him, shout and f him upside down to return my money back, he still demands for the money to "close my account"! It's like he has set his goal just go for the money! Whereas I didn't even owe him any! It's him who owes me!!
Ask him.fk off
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 06:21 AM   #4698

I had been hit by these scammer too.
Upfront deposit or trial loan for a bigger sum.
All bulls#@t.

Report n SPF can't do much or catch them that fast.
Got to learn the lesson.

chulu2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 06:23 AM   #4699

U might b trace by possible AL spy.
How about post on fB or social media w a fake acc.
A least to warn others.
Attach yr police report with yr confidential detail blank off.

That what I can think of.

Anyone care to post the name/contact numbers used by the scammer here?
Old 29-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #4700

Cheque number can retrieve fr record.
Will quote in the report.

Chat not helpful cause communicate via voice call.

The other thru a friend.
That we have chat but is between my friend n me on that al.
This will implicate him somehow which I try to avoid.
He been helping me with him.

Alamak....not even one...? Then ur chat is the most concrete evidence....how about the cheque u issued? I believe u have the cheque number....
Old 29-09-2018, 06:35 AM   #4701

As for the Je#$ or we named him JERK...
U can silent his number n keep to see what his tricks n collect to send to your IO.

Also private yr social media too.

I did same to my others n I am doing fine now.
Maybe they did come over but maybe deter by the cctv.

Old 29-09-2018, 08:14 AM   #4702
Master Member

Cancel the cheque perhaps? Or if you really Want the police to catch this fellow. You just provide the company name which you issued the cheque to. Since legit business, shouldn’t be difficult for you to catch the guy.

No AL would ever leave any link or clue to link up to them. Since your AL, as you claimed got a legit business, you can report him and use this opportunity to catch him.

Cheque number can retrieve fr record.
Will quote in the report.

Chat not helpful cause communicate via voice call.

The other thru a friend.
That we have chat but is between my friend n me on that al.
This will implicate him somehow which I try to avoid.
He been helping me with him.
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:14 AM   #4703

UML. AL OR BLOOD SUCKING LEECH.
I Know UML OR AL we can block, ignore etc. But for LML can we do the same? Can LML go to court and issue writ of summons to us? With court order, they can do seizure?
Aion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #4704

Depend yr amt bah,, I think.
I have 3x 1.2k, 1x 5k n a business loan with LML.
Only 2x haunt me. Rest quiet. Few just send letter of demand.
Don't think they will spend to do those... believe they will follow up n later via instalment.

I Know UML OR AL we can block, ignore etc. But for LML can we do the same? Can LML go to court and issue writ of summons to us? With court order, they can do seizure?
Old 29-09-2018, 09:26 AM   #4705

Problem is they smart n ask for issue cash cheque.

1 od the acc of it alr closed by bank.
Other 1 still live account. Will cancel that cheque.

Cancel the cheque perhaps? Or if you really Want the police to catch this fellow. You just provide the company name which you issued the cheque to. Since legit business, shouldn’t be difficult for you to catch the guy.

No AL would ever leave any link or clue to link up to them. Since your AL, as you claimed got a legit business, you can report him and use this opportunity to catch him.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #4706

Depend yr amt bah,, I think.
I have 3x 1.2k, 1x 5k n a business loan with LML.
Only 2x haunt me. Rest quiet. Few just send letter of demand.
Don't think they will spend to do those... believe they will follow up n later via instalment.
5k they will haunt?
Haunt u means they go to your house and office to make a scene? Calling u non stops daily? They sent demand letter by postal?
Aion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 11:22 AM   #4707
Master Member

Best to cancel the cheque and also to lodge police report. Get the police to retrieve from the bank on the cash cheque. They will be able to track the account holder. If you want to stop them, then let bank provide the cheque details to the police.

Problem is they smart n ask for issue cash cheque.

1 od the acc of it alr closed by bank.
Other 1 still live account. Will cancel that cheque.
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #4708

I've blocked him on all the numbers in whatsapp! Ytd he sent me the typical threatening video (I guess) via a new mobile no. Below that was a threatening msg. But I didn't open and immediately blocked again. I've blocked his calls as well. He's currently chasing my NOK.

As for the Je#$ or we named him JERK...
U can silent his number n keep to see what his tricks n collect to send to your IO.

Also private yr social media too.

I did same to my others n I am doing fine now.
Maybe they did come over but maybe deter by the cctv.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #4709

How do I proceed with the CCTV installation? Ask police for assistance? IO still hasn't called. Sent him several emails already. I know my case not the only one at least gimme a call to know he at least received my report la..

I've blocked him on all the numbers in whatsapp! Ytd he sent me the typical threatening video (I guess) via a new mobile no. Below that was a threatening msg. But I didn't open and immediately blocked again. I've blocked his calls as well. He's currently chasing my NOK.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #4710

I received their calls.

My wife received a few but after I complain to ROM, they call her to get me contact them.
Didn't say much unlike prev.

I received demand letter on door n via text.
I reply noted & will arrange my end.

5k they will haunt?
Haunt u means they go to your house and office to make a scene? Calling u non stops daily? They sent demand letter by postal?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.