Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 08:09 PM   #4771

1st go report them.
Install a cctv.
Then they call, F them fiercely saying now u kanna sack n no money pay them.

May I ask what should I do? I have owe UML and they chase until my office already.
I block all their whatsapp and call number already but haven't make police report. My nok has been harras by them already.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:14 PM   #4772

You are saying they go office to find you? Really? If they just call, why not just say ^not working here anymore^.
Well.. I have already resign from that work place already.. as I heard from my x colleague they go until my workplace and find my manager. That's what scare me alot.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #4773
Master Member

Don’t worry about it. If it’s UML, just ignore them. Install CCTV and lodge police report. This is the best for now. I am sure you have your regrets and all, but now mentally you just need to prepare yourself.

Well.. I have already resign from that work place already.. as I heard from my x colleague they go until my workplace and find my manager. That's what scare me alot.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:39 PM   #4774

Donít worry about it. If itís UML, just ignore them. Install CCTV and lodge police report. This is the best for now. I am sure you have your regrets and all, but now mentally you just need to prepare yourself.
Okay.. if wanna lodge police report just go to any police station will do ?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #4775
Master Member

Yes. Or do it online. But first things first, install cctv. If you said they send runner to your workplace, then they might go to your house.

Okay.. if wanna lodge police report just go to any police station will do ?
Old 01-10-2018, 11:17 PM   #4776

Yes. All flock of same feather.
I got 1 con me top up his profit for a 2nd loan...
Nb, paid him n he disappear.

From that incident, nvr trust them again
Ya one of my UML starting very nice to me tell me what everything follow t&c wont force loan, go and force trf to my account....fk him upside down I tell him want give me account donít want go police station and collect himself....had enough of these bs
Old 02-10-2018, 10:27 AM   #4777

Can the licenced moneylenders go office to find me to embarrass me? It seems like they don't want to negotiate and threatened to go office. They even emailed demand letter to HR, is this even legal?
Can...did u sign a authorise letter for them.to claim the loan tru yr hr in the event u default
Old 02-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #4778

Hi all,

Need advise on my ULS issue. Well like all of us here we face issue with our life and resort to borrowing money from them. I've got 1 ULS which i borrow 2K from them and have been paying from August till now. Everytime i've almost finish paying them, they will tell me that there's a admin fee which need to pay. At first was a few hundred dollars then now it move up to almost 3 to 4K the last round.

I've since move house and change my phone no. I'm afraid that they might go up to the old unit and disturb the new owner. What should i do?
Old 02-10-2018, 01:04 PM   #4779

Hi all,

Need advise on my ULS issue. Well like all of us here we face issue with our life and resort to borrowing money from them. I've got 1 ULS which i borrow 2K from them and have been paying from August till now. Everytime i've almost finish paying them, they will tell me that there's a admin fee which need to pay. At first was a few hundred dollars then now it move up to almost 3 to 4K the last round.

I've since move house and change my phone no. I'm afraid that they might go up to the old unit and disturb the new owner. What should i do?
Stop paying and lodge a report...
Old 02-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #4780
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all,

When did you move house?
Old 02-10-2018, 03:22 PM   #4781

Happen to me also, so what happen after u clear the 600? Anything happen to ur house,family, next of kin?
same for the start. $400 paid $650, this part settled. then suddenly transfer me $790 ask me to pay $1100 for a loan of $800. screw the bustard.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:23 PM   #4782

Ya one of my UML starting very nice to me tell me what everything follow t&c wont force loan, go and force trf to my account....fk him upside down I tell him want give me account donít want go police station and collect himself....had enough of these bs
then the loan shark got say anything?
Old 02-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #4783

at 2+pm my IO call me ask me go jurong hq see him to make more detailed report.

advise me to pay LS if not change number, say want to reply LS can reply tell LS not going to pay.

then i reply LS say not paying, want money go jurong hq collect because they seized the money. wah all the videos come liao, don't know to laugh or to cry.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #4784

then the loan shark got say anything?
Haha....ask me donít threaten him with police.....I kind of had enough of their ******** already..... itís always the same, they not sian I damn sian like no new tricks like that..... abit cartoon....
Old 02-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #4785

at 2+pm my IO call me ask me go jurong hq see him to make more detailed report.

advise me to pay LS if not change number, say want to reply LS can reply tell LS not going to pay.

then i reply LS say not paying, want money go jurong hq collect because they seized the money. wah all the videos come liao, don't know to laugh or to cry.
U should laugh....like me....they too complacent think they very smart ownself stupid cannot blame us....my one power tell me auto transfer when transaction history show debtor name......want me become atm runner for them ah....? Wait Long Long loooooo....people want settle nicely want chut pattern....then nvm lor.....I no have lost one.....still got free money take.....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.