HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #4801

Report to ROM.
The collector should allow to negotiate a alternative instalment payment.

Wah now LML come bang my door like want tear down house like that . Make a scene here tell me pay back next 2 day ..
chulu2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:27 PM   #4802

U mean reject spf when they say want to seize the AL money?

WHEN YOU MAKE A POLICE REPORT, DON'T SURRENDER THE MONEY TO THEM. THEY WANT TO SEIZE, JUST REJECT.

i wanted to surrender the $790 to npc, they ask me to keep the money then two hours later say must seize the money. went to see my IO today, he ask me to transfer the $790 back to the AL to pray for the safety of my family members. the $790 i 'surrender' goes to the state funds and i need to fork out $790 from my pocket to pay the AL. fml.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:43 PM   #4803

U mean reject spf when they say want to seize the AL money?
yes, say you will hold onto the money until your IO contact you.
JCGNGIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #4804

Report to ROM.
The collector should allow to negotiate a alternative instalment payment.
Tomorrow I call adullum see if they can help me on my LML anot . If can't then I report to ROM and make matter big ..

Btw so far for your uml any Harrass going on ? Sadly today my boss called me and ask me about my debt problem as people keep calling .. tomorrow most probably my last day as she wanna talk to me first thing first in the morning .. oh god ..
Thistimedieliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:20 PM   #4805

Thanks bro.

one week at least.
lilangel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #4806

They like not scared of police why ah?

Haha....ask me don’t threaten him with police.....I kind of had enough of their ******** already..... it’s always the same, they not sian I damn sian like no new tricks like that..... abit cartoon....
lilangel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #4807

Tomorrow I call adullum see if they can help me on my LML anot . If can't then I report to ROM and make matter big ..

Btw so far for your uml any Harrass going on ? Sadly today my boss called me and ask me about my debt problem as people keep calling .. tomorrow most probably my last day as she wanna talk to me first thing first in the morning .. oh god ..
Find new job. Start new life
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #4808

Make it big. If not they think they legal one can anyhow. They got rules to follow too
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:01 AM   #4809

They like not scared of police why ah?
Because police can never find them....only all the runners will kanna...
Plzhalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #4810

WHEN YOU MAKE A POLICE REPORT, DON'T SURRENDER THE MONEY TO THEM. THEY WANT TO SEIZE, JUST REJECT.

i wanted to surrender the $790 to npc, they ask me to keep the money then two hours later say must seize the money. went to see my IO today, he ask me to transfer the $790 back to the AL to pray for the safety of my family members. the $790 i 'surrender' goes to the state funds and i need to fork out $790 from my pocket to pay the AL. fml.
May I know when u see ur transaction history...the fund is trf via...? Mine got name, most likely debtor...
Plzhalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:07 AM   #4811

Sadly the entity you mentioned only deals with big amount. Small amount say help but take 2 weeks never even do a single thing.

On the other hand, when licensed one come banging hard and making a din, feel free to call the authorities. They are not allowed to be of public nuisance anyway.
lapcheongsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:19 AM   #4812

U do both. Go help group n report whole story to ROM.
Don't pay them till u get a outcome fr ROM.

Also standby to pursuit legal to LML for yr lost of income.
Collate everything n apply for court protection order.

1 of my business creditor did harassment to me n I also file n standby.

Old 03-10-2018, 01:59 AM   #4813

Have you all wonder why the spf can't caught the operator who have been making the order and phone harassing you ? If you see the news of the guy who just got caught trying to extort stand chart half a million using only prepaid card and email with VPN I guess u guys will know what I am trying to say. Is about whether are the spf going all out to find those ls anot . 2 years have pass and I still have the same few ls calling me will they be caught ? Make police report until the IO send me letter say they have exhausted their resources and leads . Still want to have faith in the guys in uniform ?
Lifereborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:18 AM   #4814

Okay bros . Later i'll see what my boss say and the outcome .. if I really got fired I will do both

Avit worried now that I'm gonna lose my job .. hopefully I can find one that pay better ..
Thistimedieliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:24 AM   #4815
Master Member

Hang in there. This one no choice. Most importantly you need to be mentally prepared and strong enough to deal with AL. Sorry to say but it’s easier to find a new job.

Okay bros . Later i'll see what my boss say and the outcome .. if I really got fired I will do both

Avit worried now that I'm gonna lose my job .. hopefully I can find one that pay better ..
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.