HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2018, 07:28 AM   #4816

Have you all wonder why the spf can't caught the operator who have been making the order and phone harassing you ? If you see the news of the guy who just got caught trying to extort stand chart half a million using only prepaid card and email with VPN I guess u guys will know what I am trying to say. Is about whether are the spf going all out to find those ls anot . 2 years have pass and I still have the same few ls calling me will they be caught ? Make police report until the IO send me letter say they have exhausted their resources and leads . Still want to have faith in the guys in uniform ?
Then u go commit crime lo see our men in blue will find u ant..
Old 03-10-2018, 07:30 AM   #4817
Supremacy Member

Find new job. Start new life
And never ever borrow again
Old 03-10-2018, 07:42 AM   #4818
Master Member

The Indian runner kenah caught within 2 weeks after he attacked my buddy’s house. Simply showed SPF not sleeping on their jobs.

Then u go commit crime lo see our men in blue will find u ant..
Old 03-10-2018, 10:28 AM   #4819

So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..
Old 03-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #4820
Master Member

Pay her back? You took loan from her?

So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..
Old 03-10-2018, 11:03 AM   #4821

Pay her back? You took loan from her?
Yes , on July when I have my uml problem ..

Because of 1 mistake .. my whole life have been turn upside down .. so much for having hope ..
Old 03-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #4822
Master Member

No choice. If you took a loan then you have to work til you pay her back. Hope it’s not huge amount.

Yes , on July when I have my uml problem ..

Because of 1 mistake .. my whole life have been turn upside down .. so much for having hope ..
Old 03-10-2018, 11:18 AM   #4823

No choice. If you took a loan then you have to work til you pay her back. Hope its not huge amount.
Yeah.. nobody to blame but myself now ..
Old 03-10-2018, 01:04 PM   #4824
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stay and pay her. Be a gentleman.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #4825
Master Member

Work out a plan to pay her back and also start finding a job. Consider it as a brand new start and don’t be disheartened by it. Your lady boss is being nice to ask you to slowly work and pay back than terminate you on the spot with no compensation. Now just swallow the humble pie.

Old 03-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #4826
Arch-Supremacy Member

Consolation is you still have the job and regular income at this point in time. Face doesnt really matters for now. Did your boss instruct the rest to say you no longer with the co when those buggers call?

Old 03-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #4827

Alright thanks for all your advices bros and sis . Time to suck it up and be a man ..
Old 03-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #4828

Consolation is you still have the job and regular income at this point in time. Face doesnt really matters for now. Did your boss instruct the rest to say you no longer with the co when those buggers call?
At first yes .. but now she told me she gonna call those person come down and collect if they want ..

Had a big scolding this morning about all this ..
Old 03-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #4829

I'd keep the job you have a fantastic boss and it already happened and maybe if you stay you'd be a stronger person . Start anew , pay your boss and restart your life .
Old 03-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #4830
Arch-Supremacy Member

At first yes .. but now she told me she gonna call those person come down and collect if they want ..

Had a big scolding this morning about all this ..
Wa.. If they really come, might have drama in office.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.