Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super lost

Reaction score
True. My end LS so far no news n action also die down.
Outside unit got police camera aside fr my own on the gate.

I also available at night aft 12pm.
Maybe we can meet to discuss in detail.
Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao

Last edited:

matrix25

Reaction score
Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao

Eh we can meet together oso i really tempted to challenge back

Super lost

Reaction score
Eh we can meet together oso i really tempted to challenge back

I had ask the police if u can gather ppl to help he say ok .mas long as we dun get into fright then we are ok .. we can only spot and detain the runner and report police immediately...seriously I also want to wack the ppl ... but law us still law

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

You are one of many many many here. Don't bother replying them. Time to pick up your life and move on.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

Yes very much tempted to challenge them but deep down inside scared liao. So I just ignore all of their calls and msgs. I read somewhere here someone actually challenge them and nothing happened. I think no one is willing to do the job for them. Like the saying goes empty vessel makes the most noise.

Super lost

Reaction score
Yes very much tempted to challenge them but deep down inside scared liao. So I just ignore all of their calls and msgs. I read somewhere here someone actually challenge them and nothing happened. I think no one is willing to do the job for them. Like the saying goes empty vessel makes the most noise.

Hope really no ppl work work for them.... till now I still super worried that they will start coming my house to disturb ... can anyone accompany me tonight together at my void deck to see see look look till 2am ... I buy u coffee and tea and send u home...

Reaction score
Hope really no ppl work work for them.... till now I still super worried that they will start coming my house to disturb ... can anyone accompany me tonight together at my void deck to see see look look till 2am ... I buy u coffee and tea and send u home...

They will come when they want to come and when they do, make sure your CCTVs are all ready for them. I'm sure you will get phone call or messages from them immediately with threats.

Do not be afraid. Just call the police, they will come and collect evidence. After they see, they can't get anything out of you, what do you think they will do? They will also move on... To the next victim.

Super lost

Reaction score
They will come when they want to come and when they do, make sure your CCTVs are all ready for them. I'm sure you will get phone call or messages from them immediately with threats.

Do not be afraid. Just call the police, they will come and collect evidence. After they see, they can't get anything out of you, what do you think they will do? They will also move on... To the next victim.

Problem I cant afford to install CCTV

matrix25

Reaction score

I just received msg asking whether i wan to have tea with their worker or nt?
Can i reply i dont like tea. Coffee better

Makminah

Reaction score
I just received msg asking whether i wan to have tea with their worker or nt?
Can i reply i dont like tea. Coffee better

HAHAHAHA!! Your LS must love to joke. Maybe you should reply him that. I prefer coffee than tea. See how they respond. Remember to do that at your own risk hor.

Super lost

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!! Your LS must love to joke. Maybe you should reply him that. I prefer coffee than tea. See how they respond. Remember to do that at your own risk hor.
The LS start to send me those clip and all **** liao ... and also guys how to read inbox msg ...I really new here

Makminah

Reaction score
Please pray for me and hope they will not come ...

NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO THEM! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BRO!!
Dont let their threats get to you. If you feel better dont open their msgs at all. If you really want to open, just dont dwell on it and move forward with life. Open and just close, make that your routine everytime they text.

Good luck bro. Stay firm and keep on fighting. May god protect you and your love ones.

Reaction score
The LS start to send me those clip and all **** liao ... and also guys how to read inbox msg ...I really new here

All the threatening clips and messages and voice messages, we all have them. Don't bother reading all that crap.

Press User CP (top green bar) and Private Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.