Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I am ignoring. That LS is i stupid go lend my ic for someone to borrow to return her a favor n bring **** on my self. I block his number so he send letter. Money r trf to another 3rd party acct so i will ignore. I receive more serious threat than this n i still sleep like a log in my unit. Thanks to the 2x spf cctv outside corridor.

Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.

Super lost

Reaction score
Bro. Try not to spend unnecessary energy on
guarding your premise. You and friend may not have the stamina to outlast this episode. Because you everyday worry when they come. Even if they come always one coward or a stupid fellow want to do a quickie and leave.
The best low cost defence is having a cctv. MUST HAVE.

Dont panic and ignore all their threats.
You will feel better.

We have many here survived this harrassment.
Listen to our bros here.

Ok noted tks

Super lost

Reaction score
Dont pay them. Since u make police report liao. No scare. If you want to pay them u pay me. I go standby at your house every night make sure u are safe

JCKH .. can standby at my place ... I cant afford to pay u but can buy u makan ..

matrix25

Reaction score
Matrix
You wife made a mistake by paying them.
The suckers will continue to harrass you for more.
Hoping you can pay more.
Good if they dont disturb.

Report police and cctv la.

They prey on you fear .
The suckers are extortionists ,got no balls to meet and collect payment.

Listen to BRO JJLIN and others JLEAGUE who offer free advice.

[Originally Posted by*matrix25:
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.*
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.*
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.*
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.*
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

Dont reply...ignore all the way=Jjlin1205;118438524]Dont reply...ignore all the way
[/QUOTE]

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other

Super lost

Reaction score

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other[/QUOTE]

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah

Super lost

Reaction score

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other[/QUOTE]
Matrix ..
U want to join us tonight...

funky05

Reaction score
Haha speak of the devil.. just an hour ago, one clown message me from a China number.. I believe it's a space number..

Promoting their services and asking me to contact a SG number..

🔥Personal Loan
Flexible repayment singapore

🔥Foreigner Loan
Fast processing & approval
(Malaysian & Filipino)

⚠Strictly Kept Confidential⚠

Contact & inquiries
📞📞📞

📞. Whatsapp +65 82..

📞. Wechat - 6582..

Super lost

Reaction score
Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.

Today is my 2nd day of the war with LS ... hope everything will be find and I could win the war ASAP .... God and friends here please give me some power to fright ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

matrix25

Reaction score
I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah[/QUOTE]

Need but i dont care i install 1st. Want to wait for approval very long i guess

chulu2810

Reaction score
If u install at yr door/gate, don have to. If u position at corridor, u need to apply.

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah

Need but i dont care i install 1st. Want to wait for approval very long i guess[/QUOTE]

Fear Less

Reaction score
Read up all the threads and you will find all having same offers. Yes they are connected and subscribed to a data base , be loan shark scammer ahlong whatever the f they are crooks.

Asdqwer

Reaction score
I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.

Makminah

Reaction score
I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.

Stay strong and be vigilant. Hopefully all is well for you.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Really? Diff version. Sembawang told me if i install with my premises, dont need. I did email them to apply n they call me back.

If u install at yr door/gate, don have to. If u position at corridor, u need to apply.

Need but i dont care i install 1st. Want to wait for approval very long i guess
[/QUOTE]

matrix25

Reaction score

I called my IO. And he scolded me for paying them previous time because the account that we transfered to is someones else account and if that person made a report we too can be charged as helping out with loanshark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.