HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #4936

Those are not legal ones . In Malaysia even Illegal has office there . Stop paying since they are for an astronomical amount and defer . Get your life back don't make the same mistake . As a matter of fact refrain from taking from legal ones and if you taking from legal one ensure you're able to repay promptly . Cheers
Malayasian Al more hiong.good luck to u..
Old 08-10-2018, 01:39 PM   #4937

Close ur bank account, change ur number, install cctv, itís best to tell ur boss the truth but also, if not u can just tell them itís a scam etc....do inform ur NOK, and company and whatever info they have on u first so u can protect urself...hang in there...

Remember donít pay anymore....itís an endless cycle once u get involved with LS....doesnít matter how Long they had been nice to u....in the end all also revealed their true colours......the one giving me problem also been nice to me in the past when I cleared reguarly, recently start pattern transfer without consent then I realise that things canít be solved nicely again I just stop replying and paying.....
Thank you so much everyone for your encouragement and advise really appreciated.. Tomorrow I have appointment with my IO.. Now I'm trying hard to pull my strength to inform my company.. I hope I don't lose my job.. Thanks again everyone
Old 08-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #4938

Lml more problem they can show up at Ur office and home.the only license money lender I can recommend is cashmart...more room for negotiation ...I blacklist those at tanjong pagar Chinatown peace center etc..they behave like gangster ccb
Agree with you on that lml on the locations lol.... Atleast better than uml if these lml start harassing we can report to police or complain ROM..theres places for us to turn..
Old 08-10-2018, 02:43 PM   #4939

Yup I have that but I'm not taking more ****.. I only do what our gov can control..this 1 don't play..
What did you do about this bro . Did you make a report or you pay them ?
Old 08-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #4940

Good luck...how come u go to JB to take loan..
They say till them promising .. and at that time I was fearful about my al ..
They still tell me cfm can get big amount and interest rate 1% .. go down alr the person tell me that one thier telemarketer .. anyhow say only .. but I'm quite sure that guy is the boss and he talking cock ..
Old 08-10-2018, 02:52 PM   #4941

What did you do about this bro . Did you make a report or you pay them ?
I do counselling bro.. The small ones I clear my biggest is 2500..but your lml the counsellor can help easily even the paikia oso np..uml bro u take from JB I hope they dun CB..
Old 08-10-2018, 02:53 PM   #4942

Those are not legal ones . In Malaysia even Illegal has office there . Stop paying since they are for an astronomical amount and defer . Get your life back don't make the same mistake . As a matter of fact refrain from taking from legal ones and if you taking from legal one ensure you're able to repay promptly . Cheers
Just afraid that I might have problem with the law .. as I have sign the papers ..
Old 08-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #4943

I do counselling bro.. The small ones I clear my biggest is 2500..but your lml the counsellor can help easily even the paikia oso np..uml bro u take from JB I hope they dun CB..
Somemore these lml will pressure us to the point we desperate n no where to turn other than uml their left pocket cb.. I hope ppl who owe lml.. Pls don't b pressured by these pp.. The debt collector follow same pattern to paiseh u no matter Wat there's help.. What's the difference with uml.. Call police they run.. Report ROM lml company start to discuss with u if cornered talk to volunteers but b prepared you're paying extra 100% for loan beg better at least there's fullstop..
Old 08-10-2018, 02:59 PM   #4944
Master Member

Guys anyone been down to jb for loan from their "LML" before ?

Earlier on Sept I received msg that they do loan and Singaporean is allowed to get big amount . So I went down to thier office at JB . Go there as expected .. they only offer in rm and sgd .. and they go by deferment type of loan .. 4000rm take back 3200 . 800 to defer per month or clear 4040 . Now I'm due and late 1 day . They told me 5% per day .. PER DAy So rm 200 per late day .. guys advice on what I can do as I'm not sure if they are legal .. but they have an office and I sign for some forms.
You are the Champion.
Go over Malaysia borrow from Ah Long.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #4945
Master Member

Somemore these lml will pressure us to the point we desperate n no where to turn other than uml their left pocket cb.. I hope ppl who owe lml.. Pls don't b pressured by these pp.. The debt collector follow same pattern to paiseh u no matter Wat there's help.. What's the difference with uml.. Call police they run.. Report ROM lml company start to discuss with u if cornered talk to volunteers but b prepared you're paying extra 100% for loan beg better at least there's fullstop..
I don't think debt collector will run when you called the police.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #4946

Just afraid that I might have problem with the law .. as I have sign the papers ..
Debtors nothing wrong with law.. You're not doing anything illegal but I worry what the outcome you don't know their pattern..5percent per day when can finish..
Old 08-10-2018, 03:02 PM   #4947
Master Member

Singapore got so many Bank and License money lender, don't want to borrow.
Why go over to Malaysia ?
Old 08-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #4948

I don't think debt collector will run when you called the police.
Nvr run but always there's someone in the middle for discussion.. As long it happens at your home corridor they're still under law juridictions.. Police will definitely take down their company. For those who r really poor n can't pay how.. After that police will recommend you to debt volunteers for help..
Old 08-10-2018, 03:09 PM   #4949

Singapore got so many Bank and License money lender, don't want to borrow.
Why go over to Malaysia ?
Pity him bro we dunno what his actual problem he's gone through alot.. I hope he'll go through this tough time..
Old 08-10-2018, 03:45 PM   #4950

They say till them promising .. and at that time I was fearful about my al ..
They still tell me cfm can get big amount and interest rate 1% .. go down alr the person tell me that one thier telemarketer .. anyhow say only .. but I'm quite sure that guy is the boss and he talking cock ..
I believe they work like al too bro. What i understand is, as long as they r not registered as ML in sg, coming over sg to loan is like uml.

But u went over to msia. That's tricky. Seek legal advice.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.