Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.

This is called harassment. Pls file more police reports accordingly. Did they call or whatsapp you after that?

Stayalife

Reaction score
Hi all bros..

Anyone encounter ah long send thier runner oplely to your door step and ask u to give them the answer how to pay back.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Report police. Report to social media. Explain to friend saying kanna scam...

Or claim yr ic w someone n they missuse.

Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.

Stayalife

Reaction score
Nope. Yrs so fierce?
Ambush them ask them come collect n get spf standby.

U fix a cctv?

Yah.. They just send their runner up to my door step. They try to take picture so I close up my door. After ssee him left I open up my door and saw the love letter at my door and my next door

matrix25

Reaction score
Yah.. They just send their runner up to my door step. They try to take picture so I close up my door. After ssee him left I open up my door and saw the love letter at my door and my next door

Should ask the runner to return an hour say u pay cash and ambush

chulu2810

Reaction score
U report? Tell spf that u worry of family safety n ask them ix their cctv. My corridor r spf n link to their recorder

Reaction score

That is very rare, you should have called the police and gone ahead to bring him down if you are able. Most often, they are just hit and run. Anyway, ensure the police knows and CCTV is reviewed. Once face identified, their days are numbered.

Stayalife

Reaction score
That is very rare, you should have called the police and gone ahead to bring him down if you are able. Most often, they are just hit and run. Anyway, ensure the police knows and CCTV is reviewed. Once face identified, their days are numbered.

I wish I could.. But my children was around. So to avoid him taking picture I have to close up my door first.. After the runner left I received whatapps from them asking to be careful of my door.

Makminah

Reaction score
I wish I could.. But my children was around. So to avoid him taking picture I have to close up my door first.. After the runner left I received whatapps from them asking to be careful of my door.

Oh no. Most probably your LS is Singapore one and the runner knows them personally. Please do make a police report and install CCTV asap. I got one friend who knows people in secret society and runs a UML, someone offer him $500 just to go up to the debtors home, ring the door bell and punch whoever that opens the door to scare them. Luckily he didnt do it. Imagine someone's mother or father getting punch for the mistake their family member made. Just be extra careful and vigilant. For now go and make a police report immediately. Say you're worried for your family's safety. This runners can run but cannot hide for long. I think they actually wanted to just paste the love letter but was caught off guard went you close the door. I dont think they would come and purposely show their face. I hope all is well for you.

Last edited:

Stayalife

Reaction score
Oh no. Most probably your LS is Singapore one and the runner knows them personally. Please do make a police report and install CCTV asap. I got one friend who knows people in secret society and runs a UML, someone offer him $500 just to go up to the debtors home, ring the door bell and punch whoever that opens the door to scare them. Luckily he didnt do it. Imagine someone's mother or father getting punch for the mistake their family member made. Just be extra careful and vigilant. For now go and make a police report immediately. Say you're worried for your family's safety. This runners can run but cannot hide for long. I think they actually wanted to just paste the love letter but was caught off guard went you close the door. I dont think they would come and purposely show their face. I hope all is well for you.

No.. The guy sound totally from Malaysia.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

No need scare..social media harrassment is common

Fear Less

Reaction score
After police report , cctv, cut social media.
Change number if can find you via office , just ugnore.
Yor workplace is next target 100%
Lose job , change to another one.
Start new.

Any advice on what they might do next and what steps I should take ?

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised carousell got pple sell registered sim card. Meaning to say those who bought and used this sim cards for illegal purpose cant be traced back to them?

matrix25

Reaction score
I realised carousell got pple sell registered sim card. Meaning to say those who bought and used this sim cards for illegal purpose cant be traced back to them?

The io that was attached to me alreadt knew bout this. But its gonna take them sometime.
Latest news LS just called my previous workplace and told my ex-bos that i loan 50k business loan using company name.
Hahahahah i really want to laugh.i sometimes wonder are they stupid or they think that my boss is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.