Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super lost

Reaction score
The io that was attached to me alreadt knew bout this. But its gonna take them sometime.
Latest news LS just called my previous workplace and told my ex-bos that i loan 50k business loan using company name.
Hahahahah i really want to laugh.i sometimes wonder are they stupid or they think that my boss is stupid.

Hahahah.....

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The io that was attached to me alreadt knew bout this. But its gonna take them sometime.
Latest news LS just called my previous workplace and told my ex-bos that i loan 50k business loan using company name.
Hahahahah i really want to laugh.i sometimes wonder are they stupid or they think that my boss is stupid.

What u mean gonna take them sometime?

sour71

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new here and just entangle with Unless and decided to stop here.

I am in cash flow issue and accidentally take up a loan which is not legal. In order to paid the high interest, I have entangle a total of 20 Uml and feel tired and decided to stop. What should I do now as my family is still not aware.

matrix25

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new here and just entangle with Unless and decided to stop here.

I am in cash flow issue and accidentally take up a loan which is not legal. In order to paid the high interest, I have entangle a total of 20 Uml and feel tired and decided to stop. What should I do now as my family is still not aware.

Have you stopped paying?
1st. Family and nok needs to know. Coz if u stopped paying they will ctc nok and family next

sour71

Reaction score
Have you stopped paying?
1st. Family and nok needs to know. Coz if u stopped paying they will ctc nok and family next

Today is due. Not paying yet as I have inform my mum already. Not yet inform my wife.
My wife did not aware that I am taking loan from Uml but she knows that I get spam by loan before. Wander how to tell her this issue. Going to report to police now.

matrix25

Reaction score
Today is due. Not paying yet as I have inform my mum already. Not yet inform my wife.
My wife did not aware that I am taking loan from Uml but she knows that I get spam by loan before. Wander how to tell her this issue. Going to report to police now.
They will start to harras you and also will send videos. Ignore all coz its ur fear that they need. Be strong and dont give in to them.
Make a police report and install cctv

Reaction score

If they have your wife number, better inform her quickly. Last you want is for her to get shocked from them and it's going to be harder for you to pick up from there. Your experience is not unique, many have gone through it and survived. Take care and stay strong.

Makminah

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just a quick update. One of my LS contacted me today. After behavibg for the whole week. Naughthy LS! 😠
Anw, he also somehow manage to get hold of the list of my neighbours names and address and told me that he is going to make me famous. He also told me he will call up my workplace tmr. Pray for me guys. Hopefully empty promises like always! 😅

sour71

Reaction score
If they have your wife number, better inform her quickly. Last you want is for her to get shocked from them and it's going to be harder for you to pick up from there. Your experience is not unique, many have gone through it and survived. Take care and stay strong.

Should I tell the true to police that I take loan from them or just tell them that I been spam cos I just tell my wife that I been spam by them. Pls advise.

Messup

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just a quick update. One of my LS contacted me today. After behavibg for the whole week. Naughthy LS! 😠
Anw, he also somehow manage to get hold of the list of my neighbours names and address and told me that he is going to make me famous. He also told me he will call up my workplace tmr. Pray for me guys. Hopefully empty promises like always! 😅

Be strong! Will pray for you. 🙏🏻

Reaction score
Should I tell the true to police that I take loan from them or just tell them that I been spam cos I just tell my wife that I been spam by them. Pls advise.

Did you wonder why your loan suddenly grow so fast? These loans are illegal and if they resort to harassment, that is another offence. Just tell wife that you have been scammed.

sour71

Reaction score
Did you wonder why your loan suddenly grow so fast? These loans are illegal and if they resort to harassment, that is another offence. Just tell wife that you have been scammed.

Noted and I will inform the wife of the spam and report the true to policeman. They keep on calling and the worse is that CNY is coming.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. That their prime period to strike. If they didnt do so means they cool down or got busted.

Noted and I will inform the wife of the spam and report the true to policeman. They keep on calling and the worse is that CNY is coming.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Continue to tell wife is spam. I told my saying now PM lee data also kanna phliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.