HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2018, 01:25 PM   #496

One down a thousand more to go... I just received another phone call.. Asking me to take loan... I want to vomit blood!
My advice is change no. Last time got ah loan extort me saying that I take from other long but not him and I make him lose Face
Old 24-05-2018, 02:49 PM   #497

My advice is change no. Last time got ah loan extort me saying that I take from other long but not him and I make him lose Face
Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this **** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...
Old 24-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #498

Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this one**** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...
Don't see their message and pick up their call.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:17 PM   #499

I think i will just go to all the options i have... See who can help me better... I approach all three today. Will update u guys yah... Now need to make police report.. Haiz... Anyway, will this assholes hurt my kids? I mean to the extend of hurting my kids..
How much did you owe them?
Old 24-05-2018, 03:34 PM   #500

Guys, as someone kindly reminded me earlier, please note this is a public forum and we don't know who is reading it. Keep the personal anecdotes to a minimum, within reason.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #501

Yup changing no soon.. Met the counselor... The same advise from here, ignore,don't pay a single cent coz the rest will start to ask for payment also. All connected one this ah long. install cctv report police.. As all of this Ah long are operating at malaysia china ect ect... N those doing all this **** job at spore is the runners, who themself are debtors...
Did you have to pay for this advice? We could have told you that for free!
Old 24-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #502

Guys, as someone kindly reminded me earlier, please note this is a public forum and we don't know who is reading it. Keep the personal anecdotes to a minimum, within reason.

For sure the ah long will read it here lah
Old 24-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #503

Read also like that...
Old 24-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #504

They can read but they also don't know who we are!
Old 24-05-2018, 04:06 PM   #505

How much did you owe them?
Total about 5k. Different2 one la.. Coz take tis one to cover this ahlong who keep asking me pay late fees la.. Defer la.. I think up to date i pay more then i take. 😟 shagged man.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:08 PM   #506

Mine stop harassing me. No calls to my office nor my NOK. Think they take my money and go party already. last I texted him, I asked him let me off cause its the fasting month lol
You paid thats y they keep quiet i guess.. Now i keep paying n paying until dunno where to dig the money to pay. Want to settle they say cannot. Must Defer 7 times.. 😕😕😕every 4 days must pay..
Old 24-05-2018, 04:10 PM   #507

Total about 5k. Different2 one la.. Coz take tis one to cover this ahlong who keep asking me pay late fees la.. Defer la.. I think up to date i pay more then i take. 😟 shagged man.
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

The "loan" will never end and it will simply keep increasing. That's the point of this scam. The higher the bounty you put on your head, the more likely they will resort to instrusive forms of harassment because then you're worth them spending money to do it.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:13 PM   #508

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.

The "loan" will never end and it will simply keep increasing. That's the point of this scam. The higher the bounty you put on your head, the more likely they will resort to instrusive forms of harassment because then you're worth them spending money to do it.
Yup will do just that for now. Now my workplace.. Jialat.. If they call there, no face liao. I guess thats the risk i have to take uh.. Stndby only la.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #509

Yup will do just that for now. Now my workplace.. Jialat.. If they call there, no face liao. I guess thats the risk i have to take uh.. Stndby only la.
Don't do it just for now. Just stop giving money EVER. Warn your office to expect calls and tell everyone whose details you gave to prepare for harassment.

Say you lost your ID and have been getting threatening phone calls from scammers. Don't even need to go into detail about ah long. Losing money is far worse than losing face.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:27 PM   #510

I tried something out last night and it appears that the ah long database website is inaccessible now.

Can you confirm the same?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.