Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Aiyo , not sure you old lady hehehe.

3 categories

1) Loan scam
2) Uml
3) Lml

Some people like you got scammed.

Some people got Uml

Some people got Lml

Some people got at least 2 of above.

Some people got into all of above.

Bro JLeague is fughting scams actively.

As for uml or loan shark , we cant comment much about the dealings or agreement. If cant pay off , let police handle.

Lml , take the legal way.

Bro, may I know the difference of LS and scam? They are not same? I read untill a bit confused

My case look like scams,

Oldlady

Reaction score
To me it's all the same. Pay also cannot pay finish, twist and turn and terrorize you.

Last time I thought loan sharks are people who charge people high interest and harass people when they can't pay and when they paid up will leave them alone.

Now comes loan scam, they find ways to get your personal info, put money in your account to and terrorize you until you pay. Pay and you will be hounded. Don't pay and you will be harassed.

So don't pay and fight them. Every single ad or call you receive wanting to lend you money are All illegal and a trap.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Super headache.

Oldlady

Reaction score
Aiyo , not sure you old lady hehehe.

3 categories

1) Loan scam
2) Uml
3) Lml

Some people like you got scammed.

Some people got Uml

Some people got Lml

Some people got at least 2 of above.

Some people got into all of above.

Bro JLeague is fughting scams actively.

As for uml or loan shark , we cant comment much about the dealings or agreement. If cant pay off , let police handle.

Lml , take the legal way.
We can't never know which one they are.
I not really understand mush about all of tape you mentioned, need to read more and more. My luck brig me come to this... Blem on myself so stupid.

Makminah

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just a quick update. My LS msg me 2 days ago saying that he will make me famous and send me a list of all my neighbours particulars. And he also mentioned he will call up my workplace, so far nothing happen. Hopefully it will stay this way! 😅

Makminah

Reaction score
We can't never know which one they are.
I not really understand mush about all of tape you mentioned, need to read more and more. My luck brig me come to this... Blem on myself so stupid.

Personal opinion uh. So dont bash me if you have different thinking.

2 TYPES OF MONEY LENDERS

1- Licensed money lender (everything black and white. May create problem only if you're unable to pay them back on time)

2- Unlicesed money lender ( there are 2 types of UML. First, the true LS. Loan from them, pay them back with whatever interest that you have agreed on and end of story. Dont pay them, and they will make your life f*cking miserable. Second, LS scammers. Never loan from them, but will transfer you an amount without your consent. Known to many as forced loan/trial loan. Will tell you to pay them the capital amount + deferment fee. Eg, transfer you $600 + $350 (defer fee). Some will allow you to clear the week after. Thise scammers, will tell you things like company policy, must defer 5-20times, or if want to clear account must inform in advanced, no account to let us clear and thousand and one other reasons that they can think of. You will pay the deferment fee till you are down to your last cent. And the deferement fee can be ALOT more than the initial loan. Some even cleared theie account, meaning paid the initial loan plus deferment but is still being harassed. Some run from them cause paid soo much LS still dont allow to clear account. Either way this f*ckers LS will harassed and extort your money till you yourself put a stop to it. Hard earn money but everything pay to LS? Paid soo much still harass? So dont pay them cause you may be consider as an accomplice by the police. Be firm, fight for your rights, your hard earn money.

Moral of the story is, most of us had of fair share of stories from both sides. I think most of us will agree if I said try to avoid both lenders and stay as far far away from them possible. Most of us made the mistake, we learn it the hard way. Move one and start a fresh. Repent and never do it again. Cause the cycle will never end if we dont put a stop to it.

Try not to loan, especially dont loan from 1 place to cover the loan of another place. You are digging your own grave. Its not easy at the initial part, very stressful and will drain you out mentally, physically and emotionally. Just remember to NEVER GIVE IN TO THEIR DEMANDS, NEVER! These LS will feed on our fear, so be firm and fight against them. Things will get better eventually, just have a little bit of faith!

Last edited:

Super lost

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just a quick update. My LS msg me 2 days ago saying that he will make me famous and send me a list of all my neighbours particulars. And he also mentioned he will call up my workplace, so far nothing happen. Hopefully it will stay this way! 😅

That a good news ...

ashleyong

Reaction score
Hi is it a force loan also?

Makminah

Reaction score
Hi is it a force loan also?

Hi yes it is. I enquire about a loan and when I said I dont want to proceed they send a receipt of transfer without my consent. But i paid them more than what theu transfer cause I was scared. Now it has been almost a month since I ignore them.

ashleyong

Reaction score
Hi yes it is. I enquire about a loan and when I said I dont want to proceed they send a receipt of transfer without my consent. But i paid them more than what theu transfer cause I was scared. Now it has been almost a month since I ignore them.

Omg! Same with me. I was only curious. Then they sent me an amount of 300 the return after a week the amount of 450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.