HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2018, 01:32 AM   #5236

I wanted to borrow for monthly payment . The other party say I need to open a basic account with them first so I took up a small loan $450 that's on Thursday . Then they proceed to do the paper work for me for monthly loan . On Friday I told them pls cancel the application for monthly loan. I dun need aldy . Then on Sunday they ask me to pay 150 for the defer of the 450 loan . I paid n I told them Monday I wanna clear the amt . Then on Monday when I ask for account to clear payment they tell me because I cancel the application I need to pay the requested loan amt $2k
its not about the money you owe and pay them . its about your begining journey into nightmares of harassment.go read the past many advices.. your nok . workplace. colleagues. possibly your address ..
Old 17-10-2018, 06:49 AM   #5237

My is corridor unit at lvl 5. 1st floor can see alr

Wah.. So big meh.
I got one at corridor liao.. But he still came to my door lei. I suspect he din see
Old 17-10-2018, 07:02 AM   #5238

was reading this thread, just curious on why the need to borrow sums like $500 which i see many can afford to return to avoid the harrasment?

$500 if wanna avoid cashflow problems i think its easier to approach frens for help.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:18 AM   #5239

Ive been 1.5yrs ive been paying. I cleared n reloans. Until i finally had enough cause i clear off many times n i feel its a cycle.

IO also say, maybe i gd leg. Thats why.. I let it be n see how lor.

I tell myself endure endure.. Dont uturn
So u loaned from LS, cleared then reloan. Should not have any issues with them? So now they harass you because? I cleared and reloaned mine many times but even if I stopped loaning, they are ok. They will just ask once in a while want to reloan or not? I know I am paying interest of 20% and I pay them on time weekly. So I do not get any harassment from them at all. I am NOT trying to defend the LS. Please do not misunderstand.

I have met scammer LS too and also made police report.

Last edited by huathuat888; 17-10-2018 at 10:39 AM..
Old 17-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #5240

Since we already cleared to pay back the money to LS last Sunday . So far till now no news already . Hope and pray that no more disturbance us. Really stress all day to monitor them.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #5241

Some also got steady ones but at end they will also "chu" pattern or their downline.

So u loaned from LS, cleared then reloan. Should not have any issues with them? So now they harass you because? I cleared and reloaned mine many times but even if I stopped loaning, they are ok. Will just ask once in a while want to reloan or not? I know I am paying interest of 20% and I pay them on time weekly. So I do not get any harassment from them at all. I am NOT trying to defend the LS. Please do not misunderstand.

I have met scammer LS too and also made police report.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:31 AM   #5242

Believe some r doing trial loan for a bigger amt.
Perhaps some had loaned fr their friend circle n LS is e last resort.

was reading this thread, just curious on why the need to borrow sums like $500 which i see many can afford to return to avoid the harrasment?

$500 if wanna avoid cashflow problems i think its easier to approach frens for help.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:31 AM   #5243

Some also got steady ones but at end they will also "chu" pattern or their downline.
Yes yes I agree with you...u think u steady they steady later they no customer force loan u...
Old 17-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #5244

Yes yes I agree with you...u think u steady they steady later they no customer force loan u...
Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #5245

Oops.. Quote sala msg.. Paiseh
Old 17-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #5246

Never end

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .
Old 17-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #5247

Oh well, when the police warned u that by trfing pymt to them, because u dunno whose acct and that recipient reports that his a victim of loanshark... U r committing a crime.

At the pt u trf u dunno nvm. Now police tell u liao, u still dare to trf?

Kena reported 2nd time, u can be charge.

Who gg to go jail for us?
6mths to 2 yrs lei.
if given a choice, who would want to loan from LS and pay 20% interest? no choice then loan right?

so many transactions done daily to LS and from LS... if all get caught and go to jail, then prison would be over crowded I guess.

anyway, the best is don't loan from them anymore! move house, change hp no or give fake information when getting loan.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #5248
Master Member

You think they will really kidnap?

Also the Facebook Singapore Anti Loanshark will charge you a fee for helping you. Our advices here are free of charge.

Anyone been to this Singapore Anti Loanshark Association ? Heard that they can settle the issue within 30 days . Ytd i made a police report today they threaten to kidnap my son .
Old 17-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #5249

Death penalty for kidnapping le, u think they dare? This one no leniency de.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:21 PM   #5250

when borrow 500 from LS the person maybe be owing like few thousand of gambling debts already. is not just that 500 can clear the problem. i guess
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.