Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

_cranky1969

Reaction score
Cranky . Listen to our bro messy .
Yours is scam . Not real loan shark.
Cctv is good to record suspicious characters.
I am pretty sure they wont come .
Shut off all comms with them , includding noks. Inform work place about this scam .

Fear nothing. Believe us.

Thank You Bro. Hope we are safe. May God Bless All of Us🙏

Makminah

Reaction score
Now the LS text me he say ok la...he gv me clear today....but i also ingrone him and didnt pick up the phone

Then inform your NOK. They will definitely call them up. Also just inform your workplace just in case they manage to find out your office number. Just tell them in advanced at least your colleagues will know how to back you up if they ever call. As of right now you must be mentally and emotionally strong to fight against the LS. Dont let whatever they say get to you, they just want to scared the hell out of you and feed on your fear. We all been through this before and will be here to support you. Jia you! 💪💪

pigping91

Reaction score
Thx bro...We'll stand and fight together
Through our strength we'll make a better day.. we shall never surrender.

Then inform your NOK. They will definitely call them up. Also just inform your workplace just in case they manage to find out your office number. Just tell them in advanced at least your colleagues will know how to back you up if they ever call. As of right now you must be mentally and emotionally strong to fight against the LS. Dont let whatever they say get to you, they just want to scared the hell out of you and feed on your fear. We all been through this before and will be here to support you. Jia you! 💪💪

Makminah

Reaction score
Now LS didnt send any message and calling 3 times and i didnt not answer...i put in charge and silent mode....now not sure what they will do next step...will they come my working place make noise?

They wont personally come down to your workplace. Most to most they call your workplace up to harass your colleagues. So its best if you talk to your supervisor and come clean. Tell them about the scam. Inform you NOK too. Once you come clean you will feel a ton of burden lifted up from your shoulders. Be strong, be firm and be mentally and emotionally prepared for whatever that is coming your way. Things will be hard at first but remember to never ever give in to their demands and threats.

All the best okay! Jia you! 💪

_cranky1969

Reaction score

Hi Mak wanna check can we ask d police to trace their account number tat they have given to Us. Is there any chance frm tat account number can catch tis culprit who already collect our money tat a lot. N actuali u are paid everything n they still gif a lot of ******** stories!! I pity All of Us here. I just NOK and really tot tat i hv transfered is all settled. But actuali NOPE!! Lots of reason and they started to threaten Us!! Im as a Wife very scared and wanna safe my Family. My heart very pain the money just flew away like tat!!

pigping91

Reaction score
Now LS send voice messages to me and say before 12pm i didnt pay...i will kena late charges...and also voice messages scream to me say dont wan play with he company and send me go back Malaysia...also dont challange him

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
Hi Mak wanna check can we ask d police to trace their account number tat they have given to Us. Is there any chance frm tat account number can catch tis culprit who already collect our money tat a lot. N actuali u are paid everything n they still gif a lot of ******** stories!! I pity All of Us here. I just NOK and really tot tat i hv transfered is all settled. But actuali NOPE!! Lots of reason and they started to threaten Us!! Im as a Wife very scared and wanna safe my Family. My heart very pain the money just flew away like tat!!

Hi Cranky. I am sorry to hear what had happened to you. Unfortunately, even if the police trace the account that we transfer to, they wont be able to catch this idiots. Cause most of the bank accounts that they use are accounts from people like us. The $$ we transfer to was being used to scam another poor soul out there. Thats why we couldnt emphasize this enough but to stop paying them. Cause if we do, we are indirectly funding and helping them out. What we can do is pray hard that nothing will happened to our family and let the police handle this. I know its heartbreaking to pay all your hard earn money to this fcking LS but take this as a lesson to learn from.

Of course they will try their luck to suck you dry every bit possible. Cause the first attempt you already show your fear by paying them. So for now, cut all forms of communication from them, inform the neccessary people about this matter, install CCTV if you feel there is a need. Right now no point being angry, the money you lost can earn back. Right now you and your husband need to be there for each other more than ever. You have to support each other and come out stronger. May god protect you and your loved ones and hopefully and will end soon.

Stay strong sister, whatever you have done I am sure you did it because you want the best for your family. You're doing great so far, continue to fight against them and we are all here to support you! Jia you! ❤

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Now LS send voice messages to me and say before 12pm i didnt pay...i will kena late charges...and also voice messages scream to me say wan play with he company and send me go back Malaysia...also dont challange him

U got money to pay?

Makminah

Reaction score
Now LS send voice messages to me and say before 12pm i didnt pay...i will kena late charges...and also voice messages scream to me say wan play with he company and send me go back Malaysia...also dont challange him

Now you got to breath in and breath out. Stay calm and think rationally. Brother, if you kanchiong, you cannot think straight one. Even if you pay them now uh, you think they will let you off the hook that easily?
Ignore thier msgs, blocked all their numbers if not simply dont read any of their msgs. we can only advise you what to do but at the end of the day, it is still up to you whether you want to pay or not. No one here is going to point a gun to your head even if you choose to pay the LS. So stay calm and decide how you want this to end? You want to forever pay them using your hard earn $$ and still get harass after you cannot pay them any longer or stop right now, endure a little bit more but still manage to have some $$ for you and your loved ones? The choice is yours.

Makminah

Reaction score
i say i have $100 only he also wan me pay

Why are you even replying to his msgs? Just ignore them. Really. The first sign of fear is replying them. They know you scared thats why to will take every you have. You say you have $10 also they still want that $$. 😑

pigping91

Reaction score
Makminah...like this condition...what should i do now?Just a advise....should i step to police station or just ingrone them ?

Now you got to breath in and breath out. Stay calm and think rationally. Brother, if you kanchiong, you cannot think straight one. Even if you pay them now uh, you think they will let you off the hook that easily?
Ignore thier msgs, blocked all their numbers if not simply dont read any of their msgs. we can only advise you what to do but at the end of the day, it is still up to you whether you want to pay or not. No one here is going to point a gun to your head even if you choose to pay the LS. So stay calm and decide how you want this to end? You want to forever pay them using your hard earn $$ and still get harass after you cannot pay them any longer or stop right now, endure a little bit more but still manage to have some $$ for you and your loved ones? The choice is yours.

_cranky1969

Reaction score
Hi Cranky. I am sorry to hear what had happened to you. Unfortunately, even if the police trace the account that we transfer to, they wont be able to catch this idiots. Cause most of the bank accounts that they use are accounts from people like us. The $$ we transfer to was being used to scam another poor soul out there. Thats why we couldnt emphasize this enough but to stop paying them. Cause if we do, we are indirectly funding and helping them out. What we can do is pray hard that nothing will happened to our family and let the police handle this. I know its heartbreaking to pay all your hard earn money to this fcking LS but take this as a lesson to learn from.

Of course they will try their luck to suck you dry every bit possible. Cause the first attempt you already show your fear by paying them. So for now, cut all forms of communication from them, inform the neccessary people about this matter, install CCTV if you feel there is a need. Right now no point being angry, the money you lost can earn back. Right now you and your husband need to be there for each other more than ever. You have to support each other and come out stronger. May god protect you and your loved ones and hopefully and will end soon.

Stay strong sister, whatever you have done I am sure you did it because you want the best for your family. You're doing great so far, continue to fight against them and we are all here to support you! Jia you! ❤

Thank You Mak. Actuali in d 1st place i shld listen to my husband stop paying them. They can prank u a lot of stories! Actuali my husband did tell me he got d info frm tis forum. But i still dun care. I still do the payment 2k
Before tat once i settled all tis is closed case!! N i did ask him any black and white they reply is Yes! Once i did d transfer, i check. Few mins later i received message i need to clear another big amount to d cacellation fees. N said wat tis. U promise me i pay all d amount close case. N he start to create a lot of stories! N i blocked him. N i received another number he try to harm Me!! Till today i really scared to leave the house by my own. In d 1st place deal on fon he speaks to me never pay i will get my people to harm me n my children! Im as a wife Im so scared listen to All this. I hope for the future NOK as a wife they must be strong especially who have small kids. I really pity All of Us here!! Hope we are safe. N where u see suspicious pple pls straight call d police. Like wat i did yesterday. May God Bless All of Us here🙏

Makminah

Reaction score
Makminah...like this condition...what should i do now?Just a advise....should i step to police station or just ingrone them ?

Have you make a police report? If no, then go and make ASAP. Pass on all information you have to the police. Of course the police wont take any actions since they only threatened you via msgs and calls. They did nothing physically to harm you or your property.

If you already make a police report, good
so for now you really2 need to stay calm. Pray to god to give you strength to pull this through. Just ignore all their msgs and calls. Every new number that msg you or calls you about loans also block them immediately. Dont even bother to talk to them. Dont be like me, I paid my LS triple the initial amount in terms of deferment. Say no account to clear, must inform one day in advanced and many others bullsh*t reason. It's been almost a month, they still msg me once in a while asking for $$ but i just ignore. Nothing else happen so far. So you really need to man up and fight against them. Be mentally and emotionally strong. Dont be scared cause you did nothing wrong.

How much have you paid them in total actually?

Makminah

Reaction score
Thank You Mak. Actuali in d 1st place i shld listen to my husband stop paying them. They can prank u a lot of stories! Actuali my husband did tell me he got d info frm tis forum. But i still dun care. I still do the payment 2k
Before tat once i settled all tis is closed case!! N i did ask him any black and white they reply is Yes! Once i did d transfer, i check. Few mins later i received message i need to clear another big amount to d cacellation fees. N said wat tis. U promise me i pay all d amount close case. N he start to create a lot of stories! N i blocked him. N i received another number he try to harm Me!! Till today i really scared to leave the house by my own. In d 1st place deal on fon he speaks to me never pay i will get my people to harm me n my children! Im as a wife Im so scared listen to All this. I hope for the future NOK as a wife they must be strong especially who have small kids. I really pity All of Us here!! Hope we are safe. N where u see suspicious pple pls straight call d police. Like wat i did yesterday. May God Bless All of Us here🙏

I understand. You pay because you want to protect your family. Your intentions was nice. But right now, just pray that nothing will happened. Singapore is safe, dont have to worry about your safety outside. You need to be strong and lead a normal life. Just be extra careful and vigilant. Find anything or anyone suspicious call the police. If you feel there is a need to install CCTV, then go ahead. But remember not to reply to this LS at all. Ignore them at all cost.

_cranky1969

Reaction score
I understand. You pay because you want to protect your family. Your intentions was nice. But right now, just pray that nothing will happened. Singapore is safe, dont have to worry about your safety outside. You need to be strong and lead a normal life. Just be extra careful and vigilant. Find anything or anyone suspicious call the police. If you feel there is a need to install CCTV, then go ahead. But remember not to reply to this LS at all. Ignore them at all cost.

Thank You Mak for your advised😢
May God Bless All of Us here🙏

pigping91

Reaction score
I now otw go make report police...1st he tansfer $300 to me and after 3 days i online transfer $500 to him...after transfer he say i cannot online transfer and he check and didnt receive money...i say i only left $500 and pass all to him already...after that he say he pass $300 and after 5 day transfer $450 to him and will get my loan..i really trusted him i say ok...after that i realise i stupid and want stop and close the account...on that day payment i say i bank in $450 and close the account...he always say that he didnt have account and ask me defer pay to him...i kena until no choice then i bank in...now after 5 day....today he wan me pay $150 defer payment again...but i ingroe all messages and until now start voice messages and screaming to me say dont challange he company...if i no payment i will kena late charges...

Have you make a police report? If no, then go and make ASAP. Pass on all information you have to the police. Of course the police wont take any actions since they only threatened you via msgs and calls. They did nothing physically to harm you or your property.

If you already make a police report, good
so for now you really2 need to stay calm. Pray to god to give you strength to pull this through. Just ignore all their msgs and calls. Every new number that msg you or calls you about loans also block them immediately. Dont even bother to talk to them. Dont be like me, I paid my LS triple the initial amount in terms of deferment. Say no account to clear, must inform one day in advanced and many others bullsh*t reason. It's been almost a month, they still msg me once in a while asking for $$ but i just ignore. Nothing else happen so far. So you really need to man up and fight against them. Be mentally and emotionally strong. Dont be scared cause you did nothing wrong.

How much have you paid them in total actually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.