HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2018, 01:18 PM   #5401

LML came to office again last week, this is the second time they came. But now I don't have any single cent to pay them. Waiting for year end bonus, to gather the 2.5k needed for self declare bankruptcy. But still have 2 months need to wait, how to drag the LML until then? Boss already warned that if they keep coming to disturb the office, my job will be gone!
Is it legal to go to your workplace to ask for the payments?
Old 24-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #5402
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes. Debt collector can do that.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #5403

LML came to office again last week, this is the second time they came. But now I don't have any single cent to pay them. Waiting for year end bonus, to gather the 2.5k needed for self declare bankruptcy. But still have 2 months need to wait, how to drag the LML until then? Boss already warned that if they keep coming to disturb the office, my job will be gone!
Bro have you went to the help group for help ? If no please do so they will definitely have a way for this for you .

And do not ignore your LML . They text you just tell them no money and have to wait . Talk to them reasonably on when you can make payment .

But your priority now is to find a social service group for help . If you don't help yourself no one is gonna help you .

All the best and stay positive bro . But remember , we as a guy we don't say only we must do !

And most importantly , don't stress yourself out . Stress is scary , we have to learn to love ourselves by doing what is needed to be done now
Old 24-10-2018, 10:38 PM   #5404

And guys , any harassment attacks going on lately ? Mine have been quiet for awhile . Still doesn't feel right and have been bracing myself everyday for it .

I spotted some suspicious new face around my block lately thou . Sitting and walking around hmmm
Old 24-10-2018, 10:43 PM   #5405

Yes it is . They came to my old workplace once and the next day I'm fired .

ALs sometimes still call my old office too and my ex boss called me and scolded me useless and etc for ignoring them and running away from them .then saying they (boss and colleagues) are civilised person and not like me and they don't tolerate this kind of behavior .. but there is nothing I can do now but to just apologize . Even said that If there is one more call from the AL they are gonna report to police about me and publish it on the newspaper ..

Well I can only look forward now . So please stay strong too guys .
Old 25-10-2018, 07:04 AM   #5406

Yes it is . They came to my old workplace once and the next day I'm fired .

ALs sometimes still call my old office too and my ex boss called me and scolded me useless and etc for ignoring them and running away from them .then saying they (boss and colleagues) are civilised person and not like me and they don't tolerate this kind of behavior .. but there is nothing I can do now but to just apologize . Even said that If there is one more call from the AL they are gonna report to police about me and publish it on the newspaper ..

Well I can only look forward now . So please stay strong too guys .
U still jobless nw?make an effort to pay lml la...
Old 25-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #5407

U still jobless nw?make an effort to pay lml la...
Nope not jobless . Had found a new job and talk to my LML about installment plans . So far still good hmm
Old 25-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #5408

Nope not jobless . Had found a new job and talk to my LML about installment plans . So far still good hmm
Never think join bus captain ? Good pay secure job 3k per month , got bonus ,salary no late.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #5409

Deco my door

My door is being Decorated aldy and locked , reported to police and yet this still happen , wonder this runner what time they strike , wonder whats the net step they will do .

Can anyone advise ?
Old 25-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #5410
Master Member

First of all, did you install cctv? And any police cctv around your area?

Now that they splashed and locked, you don’t need to bother to pay at all.

And also that police patrol will frequent your area more now that it’s officially a harassment and you have lodged report.

Check your inbox. I pm you on what to do.

My door is being Decorated aldy and locked , reported to police and yet this still happen , wonder this runner what time they strike , wonder whats the net step they will do .

Can anyone advise ?
Old 25-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #5411

have not install cctv , aldy made report
Old 25-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #5412
Master Member

Why did you install cctv? You would be able to catch the runner fast. I thought we advised you weeks ago to install one.

have not install cctv , aldy made report
Old 25-10-2018, 10:02 AM   #5413

Financial issue , i cant find a cheaper one
Old 25-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #5414
Master Member

Didn’t you read about getting it from sim lim? Less than $50 and you could have save yourself all from these.

Now that it’s being splashed, I don’t think any runner would come anytime soon. How much did you owe?

Financial issue , i cant find a cheaper one
Old 25-10-2018, 10:06 AM   #5415

Work extra hard la..nite time do grab or food panda for extra cash..i work 14hrs in the past to clear my lml..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.