Old 25-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #5417
Master Member

Kenah both. Splashed and locked

Lena splash paint or lock
Old 25-10-2018, 10:18 AM   #5418

I paid everything aldy , they demand for more , okay will go sim lim
Old 25-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #5419

Hi, fully agree too.
All this suckers are really up to your nerves.
I was also involve with them, no funds given and yet keep asking for payments, always go back on their words, canít take it anymore.
Decided to STOP giving them.
But it really need a strong and firm heart to do this, saying is easy.
Need advise from here, what actions will they do?
Since blocking them and banned calls from unknown numbers.

Really regretted of my actions, but door already open to them
Have to be strong to fight them now.

Fully agree.

Itís feels strange and difficult to understand where all the sanity was hiding when I needed it most. Not itís all rather easy for me analyse and think what I should or should not have done. But the cat is already out, damage is done.

On a positive note I will definitely take this experience as one of the best ever. An experience which I could do without.

I am now receiving very polite calls from numbers with country codes +7 (Russia) and +91 (India) asking if I need loans. Funny part is that if you look at the last 8 digits of these numbers they appear to be Singapore numbers with either 8 or 9.

Wondering if these guys first try and scam you to squeeze when they can and later try and do telemarket you a loan either a real loan or get you to think itís real and prep you up for another scam.

They have a decent investment in all of this and so itís highly organised mostly in Malaysia I believe.

This should be featuring on scam city show on discovery channel for sure.
Old 25-10-2018, 10:46 AM   #5420
Master Member

Like we advised everyone else, get cctv install first thing. Then slowly inform NOK or workplace that you have been scammed. Cos those idiots will keep harassing til you scare and pay.

Hi, fully agree too.
All this suckers are really up to your nerves.
I was also involve with them, no funds given and yet keep asking for payments, always go back on their words, can’t take it anymore.
Decided to STOP giving them.
But it really need a strong and firm heart to do this, saying is easy.
Need advise from here, what actions will they do?
Since blocking them and banned calls from unknown numbers.

Really regretted of my actions, but door already open to them
Have to be strong to fight them now.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #5421

Kenah both. Splashed and locked
Eh..like this better then police got job to do...they don't come police also can't do anything much..how much u own them.actually kena splash Liao just don't give a fk Liao .worse is over ...
Old 25-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #5422

Eh..like this better then police got job to do...they don't come police also can't do anything much..how much u own them.actually kena splash Liao just don't give a fk Liao .worse is over ...
Borrow 450 , got 250 , paid 600 still ask for $2k
Old 25-10-2018, 12:21 PM   #5423

Did they ask your pay the 2k verbally or via watsapp or message?

My case is similar where I given a test loan and I paid back all and said to them no more. After some harassment over phone to me and NOK all is quiet. Expect that I get constant calls offering loans. Some are pushy rest hang up once I say no.

It’s a a week since I made first contact. So far no visits at my home.

Borrow 450 , got 250 , paid 600 still ask for $2k
Old 25-10-2018, 12:30 PM   #5424

my update: few days no stupid whatsapp or call but yesterday starts **** again and threaten my house and my personnel safety. Do the sop and reported to both io and police, note in my case i did not borrow but was put up as nok by debtor so i facing all the **** now. Matter started with force loan after debtor paid off every thing including interest. Still SOP dun entertain, call enforcement.

People need to ask about CCTV, does those sim lim shop do wiring as well and usually what are the things involves in creating this cctv system. Currently am using a go pro replica to do recording.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #5425

I have not yet installed a camera outside. For that I need to ask the condo management to approve. Instead I am buying one of those micro secret camera and put it under the door. It won’t scare away the runners but I will know if one comes and surely have a face to report.

Anyone tried these micro camera instead of the cctv?

my update: few days no stupid whatsapp or call but yesterday starts **** again and threaten my house and my personnel safety. Do the sop and reported to both io and police, note in my case i did not borrow but was put up as nok by debtor so i facing all the **** now. Matter started with force loan after debtor paid off every thing including interest. Still SOP dun entertain, call enforcement.

People need to ask about CCTV, does those sim lim shop do wiring as well and usually what are the things involves in creating this cctv system. Currently am using a go pro replica to do recording.
Old 25-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #5426
Master Member

For those who are tight and just want to get a simple wireless cctv, can try qoo10. Purchase it online and collect it in the evening.

Old 25-10-2018, 01:10 PM   #5427

Me too silence for a few day tot everything okay , tdy went up to my flat to see the reno then saw kena "deco" aldy
Old 25-10-2018, 01:28 PM   #5428

CCTV permit

We also need to apply for permit before we can install CCTV right ?
Old 25-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #5429
Master Member

Not really. If you place it on your gate and you won’t need permit.

We also need to apply for permit before we can install CCTV right ?
Old 25-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #5430

Me too silence for a few day tot everything okay , tdy went up to my flat to see the reno then saw kena "deco" aldy
Why did you give them new address?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.