HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2018, 06:21 PM   #5446
High Supremacy Member

If they can see, it might deter them from doing it. If cant, they will do it not knowing their actions are being capture. Might suffer the damage to the door as a result.

I am considering that too but installation is a pain unles I just hook it some where on the floor or shoe rack. That’s an ideal option. It don’t scare them cause they don’t see it but if the AL messages me with a picture of my door I can reply “I know” and show him a picture saying “is that him?”. Enough to keep them away.
Old 25-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #5447

mine start calling office from 1st day ignore them, very hiong
Old 25-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #5448

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...2452?cid=FBcna

U think got al kena bo?
Old 25-10-2018, 10:30 PM   #5449

I would like to think so. Not a single call offering money for rolling, asking to support a Brother,

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...2452?cid=FBcna

U think got al kena bo?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #5450

Have you tried talking to the lml? See if they can arrange for installment payment? Btw, are they aware of your plans to file for bankruptcy?
I ignored their calls, as really don't have a single cent to pay them now. Too much debts, banks, telco, insurance etc, too little income.

No point for installment anymore as the six LML total debts of 30k are too high for me to do any plan. My limited salary has other much important priorities. Never tell LML about bankruptcy as I afraid they will be more aggressive to collect from me if they know.

Last edited by Aion99; 26-10-2018 at 10:25 AM..
Old 26-10-2018, 10:18 AM   #5451

Bro have you went to the help group for help ? If no please do so they will definitely have a way for this for you .

And do not ignore your LML . They text you just tell them no money and have to wait . Talk to them reasonably on when you can make payment .

But your priority now is to find a social service group for help . If you don't help yourself no one is gonna help w
Yes, went to those help group. They suggested me to gather 2.5k to declare bankruptcy. As my debts are too high compared to my income. Salary only 2k but LML debts already 30k plus banks debt etc. Not matter how to stretch the LML installment also insufficient income to cover other expenses and banks loans installment.

Last edited by Aion99; 26-10-2018 at 10:24 AM..
Old 26-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #5452

I ignored their calls, as really don't have a single cent to pay them now. Too much debts, banks, telco, insurance etc, too little income.

No point for installment anymore as the six LML total debts of 30k are too high for me to do any plan. My limited salary has other much important priorities. Never tell LML about bankruptcy as I afraid they will be more aggressive to collect from me if they know.
They will be. But they wont be fierce. Cause now they think u r helpless. Once they knw u r in ctc with govt, they will be more polite.

Anyone found rude to u. Pls report to min of lml
Old 26-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #5453

Yes, went to those help group. They suggested me to gather 2.5k to declare bankruptcy. As my debts are too high compared to my income. Salary only 2k but LML debts already 30k plus banks debt etc. Not matter how to stretch the LML installment also insufficient income to cover other expenses and banks loans installment.
Bro, how come the LML can loan you more than 15 times your monthly income? Thought is against ipto regulation.
Old 26-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #5454

Lml also scare u file for bankrupcy..coz they will be rank after banks...eh bro .u sure Wana file for bankrupcy .how old are you..once u file for bankruptcy there will be a record forever leh...is only 30k..u think abt it .
Old 26-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #5455

I would like to think so. Not a single call offering money for rolling, asking to support a Brother,
Nah ...this is gambling Den for foreign very easy money for them..maybe they got associate with lml la .but not run my ah long la..geylang is known for vices.sex gamble and buy contraband cigarette
Old 26-10-2018, 01:42 PM   #5456

Which grp u went too ? I ask my mp for help and he refer to a community grp service , this grp help me to set up CCTV and even the police increase their petrol ard my area .
Old 26-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #5457

Bro your lml 30k. Only 6.. Wahlau I have 10 but my total only 8k+.. Last time 13 but only 10k.. Cleared 3 left 10..Bro declare bankrupt if your debt below 100k you might go into DRS no need bankrupt
Old 26-10-2018, 05:24 PM   #5458

Which grp u went too ? I ask my mp for help and he refer to a community grp service , this grp help me to set up CCTV and even the police increase their petrol ard my area .
This 1 lml so can control.. Worst scenario nuisance making noise or shouting worst kena banner but I heard they're not allowed to do put banner anymore..Call police they'll come and help but these DC kena screening....
Wat to do we oso pay tax mahhh.. Max police will ask you to pay up since you owe but letsay you can't afford Police will recommend you to MP.. DC lan2 go back empty handed
Old 26-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #5459

Lml also scare u file for bankrupcy..coz they will be rank after banks...eh bro .u sure Wana file for bankrupcy .how old are you..once u file for bankruptcy there will be a record forever leh...is only 30k..u think abt it .
Correct because what we pay to OA lml will b last one to receive..Bro have to start moonlighting..
Old 26-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #5460
Supremacy Member

Pity them? They chose to do stupid shít themselves. If get caught also their own doing. Serve them right. They deserve no sympathy at all.

Based on your logic, people who loan from UML and LML also deserve no sympathy since they chose to borrow from them despite knowing very well what sh1t they will kena

Come on, some runners are also forced or tricked to do those things one
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.