HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #5461
Master Member

They chose their paths then reap what they sow. They chose to be runners. I still don’t feel sympathetic to them. They should get heavier sentence for being runners.

Based on your logic, people who loan from UML and LML also deserve no sympathy since they chose to borrow from them despite knowing very well what sh1t they will kena

Come on, some runners are also forced or tricked to do those things one
Old 26-10-2018, 08:34 PM   #5462

I do feel for those who are sent to take pictures of doors in return for a loan. In this case the fella coming to your unit to capture a picture of your door is more or less a innocent party who himself has been scammed into doing such a thing. Of course the need of money drives the sanest of people to do the most insane things. That’s sad.

They chose their paths then reap what they sow. They chose to be runners. I still don’t feel sympathetic to them. They should get heavier sentence for being runners.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #5463
Master Member

They wanted the easy way out but how much can it help them? One trip and less one week of payment. And risk being caught and face a far worse sentence in jail.

That’s why I said they made their choices in being a runner. The Indian guy who splashed my buddy’s house was captured within 2 weeks after cctv and the police cctv recorded his misdeeds. Did anyone knife point and force him to do it? Just for few hundred discount and risk a criminal record.

I do feel for those who are sent to take pictures of doors in return for a loan. In this case the fella coming to your unit to capture a picture of your door is more or less a innocent party who himself has been scammed into doing such a thing. Of course the need of money drives the sanest of people to do the most insane things. That’s sad.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:13 PM   #5464

Bro, how come the LML can loan you more than 15 times your monthly income? Thought is against ipto regulation.
Each moneylenders can loan you 4 times of monthly income. There is no total cap for existing rules (new rules coming cap at 6 times).

15 times can be easily achieve with 6 lenders, with each loan you 3 or 2 times monthly income.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:14 PM   #5465

Which grp u went too ? I ask my mp for help and he refer to a community grp service , this grp help me to set up CCTV and even the police increase their petrol ard my area .
LML no need CCTV I think. They are legally allow to visit our homes or office....
Old 26-10-2018, 09:18 PM   #5466

Lml also scare u file for bankrupcy..coz they will be rank after banks...eh bro .u sure Wana file for bankrupcy .how old are you..once u file for bankruptcy there will be a record forever leh...is only 30k..u think abt it .
LML 30K, banks debt also more than 50k. Total could be just below 100k, which maybe DRS is possible...I middle age, not young, not old..
Old 26-10-2018, 09:49 PM   #5467

Update on my case: some anonymous person messaged me asking his money back. Havent replied tho. Not sure if this is the person who anyhow bank in the money (300) to my account. He threatens me by sending my husbands photo which i dont know where he got.

What should i do now?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:00 PM   #5468

For the record, i didnt ask any loan from him. If he is the other guy who threatened me with this same tactic, i didnt loan from him as well.

Update on my case: some anonymous person messaged me asking his money back. Havent replied tho. Not sure if this is the person who anyhow bank in the money (300) to my account. He threatens me by sending my husbands photo which i dont know where he got.

What should i do now?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:02 PM   #5469
Master Member

Did you deactivate your social media account? Or LinkedIn ? Best to ignore. They squally will stoop to such low trick just to make you pay.

What should i do now?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #5470

Did you deactivate your social media account? Or LinkedIn ? Best to ignore. They squally will stoop to such low trick just to make you pay.
He says he knows my husband lah.. or what. So i dont really know what to do. And he will disturb my husband he said. I didnt reply nor view his message an hour ago. Should i deactivate my social media?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #5471

Report n send them the report.
I did so to a few.

What should i do now?
Old 26-10-2018, 10:31 PM   #5472

Really no way out? There is one before bankrupt which got no record one. U chk more detail...
Those debt due to? If u don mind asking.

Mine got business debt, AL n LML...
I still do business to pay but within my means.

LML 30K, banks debt also more than 50k. Total could be just below 100k, which maybe DRS is possible...I middle age, not young, not old..
Old 26-10-2018, 10:33 PM   #5473

I kanna con ones to do that cause that buger ask me go there collect my loan amt.
Turn out hoax n he scam my money

Old 26-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #5474

I recent also kanna business collector put demand letter at gate but i also ignore.

My one write on white cardboard paper and paste in front of my door .

NAME
NRIC
Contact number

CALL MXXXXX LAST WARNING like that
Old 26-10-2018, 10:46 PM   #5475

Report n send them the report.
I did so to a few.
They would probably just say police cant do anything.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.