HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2018, 11:01 PM   #5476
Master Member

Why want to give them a chance to save all your personal photos to threaten you with?

Just deactivate it for now.

He says he knows my husband lah.. or what. So i dont really know what to do. And he will disturb my husband he said. I didnt reply nor view his message an hour ago. Should i deactivate my social media?
Old 26-10-2018, 11:25 PM   #5477

Why want to give them a chance to save all your personal photos to threaten you with?

Okay already deactivated. Im quite scared but im gonna be firm now. As i didnt asked for any money from this person. I know if i continue to give in he will just do the same thing all over again.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:09 AM   #5478

He says he knows my husband lah.. or what. So i dont really know what to do. And he will disturb my husband he said. I didnt reply nor view his message an hour ago. Should i deactivate my social media?
SOP> IGNORE AND MAKE REPORT
Next is your own decision to make if you want to come clean with nok.
1) you did not ask for loan
2) this was a force loan
3) yes you have a record but this was clear long ago and u did not touch anymore
4) think market is bad and this uml is doing such tactics to on their past and existing client based and so call guarantor - give no chance to them. if they really push you too far seek police help and advise.

remember giving back to them will cause you more issue because these people will walk backwards and demand more and more from u.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:41 AM   #5479

LML 30K, banks debt also more than 50k. Total could be just below 100k, which maybe DRS is possible...I middle age, not young, not old..
Drs old or young np.. Max 5years for you to clear all your debts..
Old 27-10-2018, 01:46 AM   #5480

Update on my case: some anonymous person messaged me asking his money back. Havent replied tho. Not sure if this is the person who anyhow bank in the money (300) to my account. He threatens me by sending my husbands photo which i dont know where he got.

What should i do now?
Have u come clean with nok? If u did, there's ntg to fear.
U r a victim, kena scammed.. Nothing to be afraid of.

They only can threaten. Even if they got the pics. If ur nok is with u, really ntg to be malu.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:49 AM   #5481

Thats also one thing..
As soon as they know us, they r collecting bits n pcs of info abt us online probably for future use.. .

Before u decide to ignore them. Deactivate n start a new profile keeping it as little connections with anyone as possible

Line chat we chat whatever communication means shud not have ur pics.

N pls do not transfer old whatsapp to new whatsapp cause it will auto update to ur new num too..
Old 27-10-2018, 01:52 AM   #5482

LML no need CCTV I think. They are legally allow to visit our homes or office....
Max they can do is to pass u demand letter n talk to u nicely.

I used to get harassed by them very rudely. I file a complain to minlaw.

Lml needs their license to run the biz n it cn be revoked.

They need to do their work too. Let them serve u the letter. Accept n tell them u will ctc them.

Tats all..

If they r rude or act hooligan , report minlaw.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:57 AM   #5483

Based on your logic, people who loan from UML and LML also deserve no sympathy since they chose to borrow from them despite knowing very well what sh1t they will kena

Come on, some runners are also forced or tricked to do those things one
Agree that all have their stories to tell. Maybe really bo pian at wits end...

There r many types of debtor..
In all cases, as long as they r still borrowing n rolling, they r blinded n lost.

We woke up and came to realization liao..

I heard that there r many ways to ka jiao pple like us..
1. Love scam chat - chat until the guy happy liao den ask him to go to "her" hse and give the debtor address.

2. Ask borrowers to go debtor hse to take money

3. Stalk n take pics of debtors

Jus dont fall into their trap.
Old 27-10-2018, 04:12 AM   #5484

Just out of curiousity. Why do UML ask for 3-4 times of your Singpass? What infors can they get other than the basic stuff like address, income, your personal contacts etc etc?
Old 27-10-2018, 07:53 AM   #5485

Thats also one thing..
As soon as they know us, they r collecting bits n pcs of info abt us online probably for future use.. .

Before u decide to ignore them. Deactivate n start a new profile keeping it as little connections with anyone as possible

Line chat we chat whatever communication means shud not have ur pics.

N pls do not transfer old whatsapp to new whatsapp cause it will auto update to ur new num too..
Unless i block him first using my old whatsapp. And change to a new number right?
Old 27-10-2018, 08:33 AM   #5486

Just out of curiousity. Why do UML ask for 3-4 times of your Singpass? What infors can they get other than the basic stuff like address, income, your personal contacts etc etc?
1. Hdb ownership
2. Cpf
3. Noa
Old 27-10-2018, 08:36 AM   #5487

They search for other info. Don give. If u really have to borrow, ask them ehat they need n u access yr own n screenshot to them.
If they insisst, back out on them cause u will expose yr or yr kin confidential stuff

Old 27-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #5488

I kanna trick 2 once... very lucky that i dont get implicate further.

In all cases, as long as they r still borrowing n rolling, they r blinded n lost.

1. Love scam chat - chat until the guy happy liao den ask him to go to "her" hse and give the debtor address.

Old 27-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #5489

Yes. True.
I got some didnt even send letter or call me... maybe colleaspe liao or boss run road

Max they can do is to pass u demand letter n talk to u nicely.

I used to get harassed by them very rudely. I file a complain to minlaw.

Lml needs their license to run the biz n it cn be revoked.

They need to do their work too. Let them serve u the letter. Accept n tell them u will ctc them.

Tats all..

If they r rude or act hooligan , report minlaw.
Old 27-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #5490

I use to roll by borrow another to pay another. Now stop. Want, wait for my work get paid...

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.