HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2018, 08:49 AM   #5491

I know they cant do much but i do n send to show them that they r exposed to spf.

I got stranger text me question me why threathen to burn their hse. She show me text conversation fr her uml with my text number.
I report spf to stay off being implicate as accomplice n also send her the report n that uml prankster.
Now all silent.

They would probably just say police cant do anything.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #5492

How did he use your number to messagw thw person tho?

I know they cant do much but i do n send to show them that they r exposed to spf.

I got stranger text me question me why threathen to burn their hse. She show me text conversation fr her uml with my text number.
I report spf to stay off being implicate as accomplice n also send her the report n that uml prankster.
Now all silent.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:48 PM   #5493

I have encountered Loansharks harassment via text and even in my office. My husband is so mad at me right now and I dont know what to do. I stopped paying these Ahlong because I am forced to pay one ahlong and loan from the other since I am so scared. and some just send money into my account. I already reported to police and vhange my number. I am so scared and I dont have any friends I can talk to. This will be my life forever? Always scared.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #5494

I have encountered Loansharks harassment via text and even in my office. My husband is so mad at me right now and I dont know what to do. I stopped paying these Ahlong because I am forced to pay one ahlong and loan from the other since I am so scared. and some just send money into my account. I already reported to police and vhange my number. I am so scared and I dont have any friends I can talk to. This will be my life forever? Always scared.
Having the same problem too. Someone just claimed that i have loan and needed to repay for the 2nd time. The same person who did it 1st time same tactic of threatening me with my husband's photo.. i may not be the right one to advice you but for sure whoever reads your post will say "dont pay anymore. Report to the police. Dont give in to your fears as they feed on that." Now i realized its all true. The more we give in the more they will take our money and take sdvantage of that fear.
Old 27-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #5495

Sorry off topic. But what if we owe the bank loans and cant pay them. When the legal letter comes. What will happen? Im so stress right now
Old 27-10-2018, 02:53 PM   #5496

Easier solution first - block all the numbers from this company / person.
Old 27-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #5497

They search for other info. Don give. If u really have to borrow, ask them ehat they need n u access yr own n screenshot to them.
If they insisst, back out on them cause u will expose yr or yr kin confidential stuff
What other than my personal info I dont think they can find other infors of other like my kin etc ba...
Old 27-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #5498
Supremacy Member

Sorry off topic. But what if we owe the bank loans and cant pay them. When the legal letter comes. What will happen? Im so stress right now
There is an existing thread on this topic regarding on bank loans.

Huge Debts No Job - Cheap <2k Solution - DIY Self-filing Debtor's Bankruptcy - No need to jump etc

Please read the thread for better info & details and any queries do post there.

Alternately you may create a thread in that Money Mind Section.

This thread is mainly for unlicensed & illegal loans with harassment &or threats.
Old 27-10-2018, 03:49 PM   #5499
Supremacy Member

What other than my personal info I dont think they can find other infors of other like my kin etc ba...
A tiny bit of personal information is all one need to search for more in this internet world where every types of details are available.
Old 27-10-2018, 05:19 PM   #5500

Did you deactivate your social media account? Or LinkedIn ? Best to ignore. They squally will stoop to such low trick just to make you pay.
Do not link your hp no to your social media account! Ppl can find ur FB through ur hp. Some ppl do not even put their photos in private. Whole world can view!

Last edited by huathuat888; 27-10-2018 at 05:22 PM..
Old 27-10-2018, 05:46 PM   #5501

They sent them demand text to their other borrower leaving my contact. So other party reach me n i explained to them.

How did he use your number to messagw thw person tho?
Old 27-10-2018, 06:04 PM   #5502

Credit counseling Agency..if less than 100k DRS program.. If not bank lelong your stuff at home aka writ of seizure n sale(WSS)..but DRS u need to invest aleast $2050 ..AMP charge that price the rest will b averaging 2500-2800 if you go professional debt counselor.. Once you do that the your counselor n OA will try to help you with your budget your OA will discuss n nego with all your creditors So you will pay lesser depending on your family expenditure n your pay so Lan2 creditors suck thumb have to accept only the capital without interest can only stretch 5years hence the 100k n below .. Debt collectors can't disturb u..
Old 27-10-2018, 06:20 PM   #5503

Credit counseling Agency..if less than 100k DRS program.. If not bank lelong your stuff at home aka writ of seizure n sale(WSS)..but DRS u need to invest aleast $2050 ..AMP charge that price the rest will b averaging 2500-2800 if you go professional debt counselor.. Once you do that the your counselor n OA will try to help you with your budget your OA will discuss n nego with all your creditors So you will pay lesser depending on your family expenditure n your pay so Lan2 creditors suck thumb have to accept only the capital without interest can only stretch 5years hence the 100k n below .. Debt collectors can't disturb u..
No need to waste money pay for debt counselors to help you with bankrupt or DRS! If really want to do it go to huge debts forum to find out more
Old 27-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #5504
Supremacy Member

Credit counselling agency serve the purpose for all parties and the debtor still have the means to settle part of the debt.

They are more or less act as middleman for both debtors and creditors to find the better way for the debtor to manage & resolve the debt.

If the debtor is beyond &or unable to service part of the loan even these Credit counselling agency would not be of any assistance to the debtor.
Old 27-10-2018, 07:09 PM   #5505

No need to waste money pay for debt counselors to help you with bankrupt or DRS! If really want to do it go to huge debts forum to find out more
I agree bro but sometimes the paperwork leceh you need the debt counselor to assist..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.