HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #5521

Focus on the main topic here pls.This thread is to help people with UML issues and donít know how to handle. Anything about LML or bankruptcy, pls start another thread.
Okiee bro understand..
Old 29-10-2018, 09:14 AM   #5522
Master Member

I think it’s the way you put it which might seems offensive. He just needed to clarify on some doubts and confirm it. Your approach might seemed rude if I were the one who read it from quote. Here in this thread is not a show-off of how much you owe. But rather how to calm people down in handling the situation.

If your wife save money for you then good for you. Spare a thought for those who are in a dilemma now.

Just my 2 cents thought.

Not looking down on you Bro I oso have pressures by debt collectors even after I declare.. These LML will not stop until the OA meet all of the creditors.. You want to advice make a sound one lah.. not wrong advice bro the hassle whether u declare or not is not a nice 1 but lesser on the interest if you declare.I have banners pull at my home b4 n was asked to tender 24hrs from my job cause of debt collectors you want to wait for them self declare lol all the best bro this is Singapore which lobang you can hide.. My total 8 lml only 8k+ ,bank 10k+ n courts 40k+.. Lucky my wife saves money to help me with the DRS.
Old 29-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #5523
Supremacy Member

Sounds like wolf (AL) in sheepís clothing
last time Money No Enuf movie got said before...

ah longs lend money to poor people, banks lend money to rich people, both are actually the same
Old 29-10-2018, 11:19 AM   #5524

I think itís the way you put it which might seems offensive. He just needed to clarify on some doubts and confirm it. Your approach might seemed rude if I were the one who read it from quote. Here in this thread is not a show-off of how much you owe. But rather how to calm people down in handling the situation.

If your wife save money for you then good for you. Spare a thought for those who are in a dilemma now.

Just my 2 cents thought.
Understand bro..
Old 29-10-2018, 11:35 AM   #5525

last time Money No Enuf movie got said before...

ah longs lend money to poor people, banks lend money to rich people, both are actually the same
I agree one vandalize + shaming n the other clear everything (wss)n still + shaming.. Both same stress n same pressure..
Old 29-10-2018, 11:49 AM   #5526

Whats next

Hi all , after all the locking n splashing .... now they calling nok , may i know what is next they will do ? Call office ?
Old 29-10-2018, 01:06 PM   #5527
Arch-Supremacy Member

Usually is nok first before they go your house. Seems like your al do the other way. And yes, they will be calling your office. Their usual style of threatening ppl.

Hi all , after all the locking n splashing .... now they calling nok , may i know what is next they will do ? Call office ?
Old 29-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #5528

Usually is nok first before they go your house. Seems like your al do the other way. And yes, they will be calling your office. Their usual style of threatening ppl.
Ya mine the other way round , direct go lock n splash
Old 29-10-2018, 01:38 PM   #5529
Supremacy Member

You let banks sued for bankruptcy? How long it takes? From they start sending legal demand letters until courts hearing on bankruptcy?
I have post it in the other thread for references as this thread is about another topic.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...8-post709.html
Old 29-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #5530

It’s surprising that they pursue with you for that small an amount. What did you do to make them feel you are giving in to them. They obviously think there is a chance to squeeze out of you. Especially after they have invested in a runner.

Calling NOK or office is first step to test water I Guess. So based on the outcome they probably decide to up the ante.

This is very unfortunate in your case. AL really no business.

Old 29-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #5531

Itís surprising that they pursue with you for that small an amount. What did you do to make them feel you are giving in to them. They obviously think there is a chance to squeeze out of you. Especially after they have invested in a runner.

Calling NOK or office is first step to test water I Guess. So based on the outcome they probably decide to up the ante.

This is very unfortunate in your case. AL really no business.
Ya Nok is next.
Old 29-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #5532

If kena splash n lock Liao they call Nok n office also lildat..no need to scare...
Old 29-10-2018, 07:11 PM   #5533

Just ignore. Splash already the AL also know 95% chance police reported and debtor won't pay anymore. Few days will stop one. Hang in there bro
Old 29-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #5534

contact shirley from blessed grace. only $300 to fill in all forms and follow up on ur case. The pastor have good connection with Minlaw, most ML scared of him
Old 29-10-2018, 08:27 PM   #5535
Master Member

Why must pay $300? Most people here just deal with it without paying anything. If BG wanted to help then shouldn’t it be out of goodwill than charging people who are already facing financial problems?

contact shirley from blessed grace. only $300 to fill in all forms and follow up on ur case. The pastor have good connection with Minlaw, most ML scared of him
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.