HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #5536
Supremacy Member

Why must pay $300? Most people here just deal with it without paying anything. If BG wanted to help then shouldn’t it be out of goodwill than charging people who are already facing financial problems?

I think it's fair...

There are some who make the same mistake over and over again... if solution is free and easy for them, they will abuse it
Old 30-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #5537

Paid double plus a bi extra , so they think they wan to eat me , so more can tell me base on my records , no issue getting $2k to rtn them... i clear is because i dont wan issue end up getting more isssue. Faint
Old 30-10-2018, 09:02 AM   #5538

contact shirley from blessed grace. only $300 to fill in all forms and follow up on ur case. The pastor have good connection with Minlaw, most ML scared of him
I dont think there is a fee of 300 to follow up on LML. From what i understand, Blessed Grace service is totally free. Unless you are talking about filing for bankruptcy.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #5539

Just ignore. Splash already the AL also know 95% chance police reported and debtor won't pay anymore. Few days will stop one. Hang in there bro
Yah..unless they Wana burn flat lo...
Old 30-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #5540

I think it's fair...

There are some who make the same mistake over and over again... if solution is free and easy for them, they will abuse it
I agree with you.. Things done fast and effectively... we have to pay no free lunch
Old 30-10-2018, 03:12 PM   #5541

Paid double plus a bi extra , so they think they wan to eat me , so more can tell me base on my records , no issue getting $2k to rtn them... i clear is because i dont wan issue end up getting more isssue. Faint
Thats why shouldnt even pay
Old 30-10-2018, 07:00 PM   #5542

The ML include UML?

contact shirley from blessed grace. only $300 to fill in all forms and follow up on ur case. The pastor have good connection with Minlaw, most ML scared of him
Old 30-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #5543

I think Blessed Social Grace charges $300 for bankruptcy paper work. Not to talk to Ah Long.

Anyway not nice to just mention the assn n her name here. If u want to share, you can share it via PM. Suggest u delete it

Last edited by huathuat888; 30-10-2018 at 10:11 PM..
Old 31-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #5544

Hows everyone so far?
Old 31-10-2018, 02:00 AM   #5545

Hi all. I found this forum in desperate need for information on what to with all the AL problems. Glad to say that everyone’s advices have been really helpful. And everything was very relatable.

I recently got entangled with this AL problems early this month when I thought of consolidating my 5k debts from my 4 LML. So this is my story I would like to share.

1st AL: I enquired from a WhatsApp msg claiming to be a LML. Asked for a 5k loan and send all my personal details such as NOK, bank details and IC etc. The moment I sent out I realised I made a HUGE mistake. But I comforted myself saying it’s normal procedure it’ll be fine. Ended up he only trsf me 400 to do a trial loan saying to test payment. Had to pay 700 in a week to clear if not pay 250 to defer. Ended up asking for advance pay from my boss to top up. Trsfred the 700 and never heard from him again. After a few days I decide to block n report spam his number and that was it. My first brush with AL. Sacred shitless.

2nd AL: This is where my life got more exciting but I learnt from the first experience. Asked for a loan of 2k but got 600 instead. I got angry and demanded to return the money but AL say cannot must pay 900 to clear. I kpkb and he brought down to 850. After 4 days I wanted to settle the 850 but he said cannot clear only can defer. No choice and no point arguing so I just paid 250 our of fear. Another 4days same thing same excuses. But I still paid 250. So actually I have returned back 500/600 of this forced loan. I demanded to pay 850 for my next payment and he promised to let me settle. I made a police report thru SPF website and got my case handled my an IO. Another 4days and still told me to pay 250 bcos I need to let him know one day in advance if I want to full settle. I got pissed off and trsf him out of anger. 4th day came again which was 2days ago. He msged me in the morning saying to trsf another 250. I came to realised there was no point in paying up anymore and I have paid 750/600. Extra 150 for him so i just ignored his WhatsApp for the entire day. He msg my mom and dad and threatened to burn our house and neighbours house. They got panic but I assure them I was scam and I have reported to police. In this situation one needs to be calm and composed to do what I just did. It was scary no doubt but since AL already went to extent of THREATENING me and my family I decided to ignore him completely. That same night I went down to police post looking for the IO but I spoke to the office on duty instead. He adviced to just ignore and assured me that they cannot physically harm us. The worse they could do is splash paint or lock or send scary msgs but that’s all. The next day I met up with my IO and gave all the details and his advice is to 1. Close my bank acc. You can this online via ibanking website but not thru app. 2. Block AL number and don’t pick up any unfamiliar number. Inform NOK to do the same or change hp number. 3. Inform workplace and boss. I told my boss that I went to make a police report about scam harassment and the police adviced that if there’s anyone looking for me, just tell them that I got fired. According to IO there have not been any report of AL harassment at workplaces bcos if they do they’ll def get caught.

Funny thing was after half a day ignoring this AL only the he said he will give the acc to clear. But I still ignored him. Hell im not gonna pay 800 nor a single cent anymore since he already harassed me and my family. And he said he was gonna burn my house and my neighbours that night. I woke up. Everything was fine. He texted me again while I was talking to my IO and let my IO read. He laughed and just said it’s normal scare tactics. He told me ignore, block and report spam. It’s been a full day now. House is intact and no more msgs from AL. Still early to hope anything but I’m hoping for the best.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:02 AM   #5546

Hows everyone so far?
I would like to know what do you do when they splash paint or lock the gate. I will
Call police if they locked my gate but what about the paint splash?

Last edited by Nik1987; 31-10-2018 at 04:38 AM..
Old 31-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #5547
Supremacy Member

When AL threatens to burn down house, Anyone got actually replies back to AL saying he's going to burn down their office instead? Lol
Legionchaos likes this.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #5548

My first post here and just wanna share an interesting..... info i received... if you are lucky or suay enough to bump into a female AL runner doing the deed... do u know... if u touch her. And she cries molest... police wont believe her... haha... not a fact or what... but its a piece of info i received
Legionchaos likes this.
Old 31-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #5549

So yeah.... ever since i received this piece of reliable info.. haha... been staying up late. Late suppers. Walk around neighbourhoods.... just.... hoping i can catch 1 young ah lian spraying paint... ho sei liao lor... i will call the police... and then...
Old 31-10-2018, 10:00 AM   #5550

I would like to know what do you do when they splash paint or lock the gate. I will
Call police if they locked my gate but what about the paint splash?
Call police to cut open the lock , buy 9 in 1 pain romover and slower clean off the paint , if the paint kena outside ur hse call town council they will come n clean off common area .
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.