HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2018, 04:25 PM   #5581
Master Member

Lol... we cant know... but for me. I know. If i ever ganna a female runner. Young or old... i will call police and then i will try to restrain her... of coz... will cup her boobs... and am pretty very sure. Nothing will happen to me... so bros. Give it a try. If u really bump into female runners...
You from EDMW ?
Old 01-11-2018, 04:45 PM   #5582

Ok all. Back to the topic at hand.

Those who have cleared/ignored AL...how long before they stopped disturbing u and all that.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #5583
Master Member

This one depends on the amount you owe. Or how cocky the AL is. No one can give you a specific answer.

Those who have cleared/ignored AL...how long before they stopped disturbing u and all that.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #5584

I think once u chg number they cant get you , but they can get your NOK and office , so far touch wood for me , last week they call my NOK and i ask her to chg number , so far no call at the office , pray hard , but my hse was kena lock n splash 1 week after i block them n reported police
Old 01-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #5585

This one depends on the amount you owe. Or how cocky the AL is. No one can give you a specific answer.
What about your case?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #5586

I think once u chg number they cant get you , but they can get your NOK and office , so far touch wood for me , last week they call my NOK and i ask her to chg number , so far no call at the office , pray hard , but my hse was kena lock n splash 1 week after i block them n reported police
Oh Gosh. I feel your pain and ordeal. Was there any police cctv at your address when the lock and spashing happened?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:14 PM   #5587
Master Member

Mine was my buddy. He paid them more than 10k and he stopped paying them. So a month later, his door got splashed. But within 2 weeks, runner was arrested. So far, never heard of any cases from him. But it’s best to be caution still. You will never know how and when they will strike. Best to install cctv for your own safety as well.

What about your case?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:23 PM   #5588

Oh Gosh. I feel your pain and ordeal. Was there any police cctv at your address when the lock and spashing happened?
yes police cctv was there , i have not install mine as waiting for permit
Old 01-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #5589
Master Member

If you install on your gate, no need to apply permit what.

yes police cctv was there , i have not install mine as waiting for permit
Old 01-11-2018, 05:25 PM   #5590

If you install on your gate, no need to apply permit what.
i did not know the police told me to apply at hdb ma
Old 01-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #5591
Master Member

I thought I told you that time when got splashed. Don’t waste time already. But again, it’s up to you. Town council might take some time as well.

i did not know the police told me to apply at hdb ma
Old 01-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #5592

i came across 2 female runner student some more. in that situation you won't want to do that. my focus is i just take video more important. one hand video other hand call police how to grope?
You caught those runners in action? When was this ?
Old 01-11-2018, 06:32 PM   #5593

Hello! First of all, my advice to you is STOP PAYING THEM. The loan will never end. That's the point of this scam. The moment you accede to their demands, that's where they get you. Secondly, they won't come to your office. They know better. Based on what you have told me, and if you haven't said anything to cause them anger, you're most likely not worth them paying anyone to go anywhere to harass you. The most they will do is send you videos of their runners setting fires to some poor chap's house or other such scary videos (which I have been receiving but have yet to open because my heart is too small...)

Secondly, close your bank account immediately and report it to the police. If your bank account is still lying around and making transactions to them, you're most likely interfering with current police investigations and you might be implicated, as I was recently enlightened by a very angry IO at the police station.

Thirdly, lie low and ignore/block their calls and messages. I wish you all the best. Please PM me if you need more assurances.

Bro , so far how are you doing? All good and quiet?
Old 01-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #5594

Most of the HDB will have police cam at the lift landings and inside the lift.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #5595

Bros and sis, haha i also victim, but I think we should not show them any fear especially of our amount is small. Like only a few hiundred. Singapore very small, all these runners how to run? We have camera everywhere. So I the meantime, just tahan. Even Counselors from arise to care tell us donít scare of the UML. What can they do? So we just tahan and eventually they will forget about us. Letís hope lo. Haha
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.