Makminah

Hi guys. Just a quick update. My LS is still very much quiet. But recently start receiving calls from unknown num. When call back they say num not in service. I suspect must be from them right? Anyone experience before?

Just as I thought things are getting better.

5star_pundit

try to negotiate a payment plan cos loan sharks also accept installments

to them any repayment is still better than write off

DigOwnGrave

Hi guys. Just a quick update. My LS is still very much quiet. But recently start receiving calls from unknown num. When call back they say num not in service. I suspect must be from them right? Anyone experience before?

My suggestion is try to save their number. Then you go to whats app and see their contact info. From there is usually a couple photo. They will usually be online from 2pm till 2am. If you see they are online but you call them through normal phone and the line says its not in service, high chance its them. How long has your LS stop contacting you and suddenly you getting calls from this unknown number? Mind sharring?

Aion99

My Father passed on call n shown them death certificates proof that father passed on n cnt pay for that month only, they still send his ppls come down knn next time daughter son born no buttock la

Have you check the contract and see if they have the right to engage such debt collection practice?

What will happen if you just locked your doors and ignore the debt collectors? Can they do anything?

Curioustranger

I checked thoroughly. Basically it’s 2 phones under 1 contract so if there is late fee they only can charge thru 1x late fee is it’s under 1 contract. But charge 2x late fee.
Basically the debt collector is under monetium leasing as well as ievo. They are just one big team so even if I wrote letters over to MOL doubting they will do something about it.

I heard from my neighbours they shout and knock quite loudly as I wasn’t around. Next day I called their office up to discuss and showed them the proof of death certificate. N still insist me in paying one lump sum crazy which I can’t even fork out during night time they came over to void deck where funeral were held. It was not disgrace issue for me but it ridiculous that they use such dirty method. When they are there at the funeral wake told my relative I tio 4d but don wan pay them the honest fact is I don even buy 4d at all. ***** moron with dirty harassment even worse than loanshark. Knn.

If I am not wrong Monetium Credit Orchard is theirs too but wa googled and so many nasty comment about that outlet too. A few faced same issue as me.

Have you check the contract and see if they have the right to engage such debt collection practice?

What will happen if you just locked your doors and ignore the debt collectors? Can they do anything?

Fear Less

It means you are alive but play dead.
Dont try this.

Super lost

I checked thoroughly. Basically it’s 2 phones under 1 contract so if there is late fee they only can charge thru 1x late fee is it’s under 1 contract. But charge 2x late fee.
Basically the debt collector is under monetium leasing as well as ievo. They are just one big team so even if I wrote letters over to MOL doubting they will do something about it.

I heard from my neighbours they shout and knock quite loudly as I wasn’t around. Next day I called their office up to discuss and showed them the proof of death certificate. N still insist me in paying one lump sum crazy which I can’t even fork out during night time they came over to void deck where funeral were held. It was not disgrace issue for me but it ridiculous that they use such dirty method. When they are there at the funeral wake told my relative I tio 4d but don wan pay them the honest fact is I don even buy 4d at all. ***** moron with dirty harassment even worse than loanshark. Knn.

If I am not wrong Monetium Credit Orchard is theirs too but wa googled and so many nasty comment about that outlet too. A few faced same issue as me.

Sound very confusing.. who is the debtor ? If the debtor had pass away then din need to pay them liao ah ...

Aion99

Basically the debt collector is under monetium leasing as well as ievo.

I heard from my neighbours they shout and knock quite loudly as I wasn’t around. Next day I called their office up to discuss and showed them the proof of death certificate. N still insist me in paying one lump sum crazy which I can’t even fork out during night time they came over to void deck where funeral were held.

But if you knew they would still come during the night after you have showed dead cert, would you call their office to discuss?

I thought it is illegal to shout and knock loudly in the HDB estate? Nobody called the Police?

Is there any basis from the contract to ask you pay "One lump sum ($800)" when you left only 1 instalment ($168?) which could be just a small amount?

Curioustranger

Debtor is me la bro. I failed to pay 1 installments payment and delayed less than a month due to my Father hospitalised & passed on. They came over my place to chase me for the installment payment I wasn’t around. Nxt morning I called to discuss with them regarding my payment and ask me to shown them proof of my Father death cert(bcos I can’t make payment in that one month). Requested me to pay them one lump sum of the remaining amt + late fee. I insisted bcos I no money. Next day send his man down again to the funeral wake which is at my void deck to collect payment. Mess things around, asked my relatives if I’m around. Then told my relatives whom is at the wake I owe them $ and I won 4d lottery but never pay them. Anyhow twist their words like their **.

Sound very confusing.. who is the debtor ? If the debtor had pass away then din need to pay them liao ah ...

Curioustranger

I tot after I explained to them and shown them, they weren’t come but still they secretly came. Their purpose is for me to pay them one lump sums and made me malu.

My brother called the police. They left. Police request me to report to MOL, as this was too much and more of loanshark act. Even loanshark runner wouldn’t do this la.
And eventually the LML request me to pay $100 for over 36 months monthly. So in total I paid 6k plus for 2 phones. Even ridiculous than courts megastore installment plan.
Contract never stated that I’ve to pay one lump sum because I think the person in charge of my case just want to clear that issue, so he won’t have to “chase”, he also state his man came over my place, 1 time is $150 lol now I’m stupidity paying $100 over 36 months bcos I can’t clear off the remaining of the lump sum that the in charge mentioned.

That’s why guys careful of the company(s) I don’t wish anyone would land in the same position as me.

But if you knew they would still come during the night after you have showed dead cert, would you call their office to discuss?

I thought it is illegal to shout and knock loudly in the HDB estate? Nobody called the Police?

Is there any basis from the contract to ask you pay "One lump sum" when you left only 1 instalment which could be just a small amount?

koonzlah

I tot after I explained to them and shown them, they weren’t come but still they secretly came. Their purpose is for me to pay them one lump sums and made me malu.

My brother called the police. They left. Police request me to report to MOL, as this was too much and more of loanshark act. Even loanshark runner wouldn’t do this la.
And eventually the LML request me to pay $100 for over 36 months monthly. So in total I paid 6k plus for 2 phones. Even ridiculous than courts megastore installment plan.

That’s why guys careful of the company(s) I don’t wish anyone would land in the same position as me.
Go report case and show them your report and also send to ministry of law if u think the moneylender firm is involved. Now license hard to get they also will Chua sai

Anyway even legal ah long runner also not so hiong. My Bro owe money lender runner come still ask nicely if he is in, my mum ask who he say he is my Bro frez never make any noise and talk civil. Yr one is sai runner

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Curioustranger

Collection is by monetium leasing so I’m sure it is moneylender firm. Basically the monetium leasing set up ievo & the debt collector so smlj they want do also can one. Even the contract I signed did stated on it. Even LML also guailan now. My collector ** look foreigner indian kia with & one chinese man that came.

That’s so nice of the ah long runner of your bro! So lucky!

Ok noted I will report case and MOL, I have ss of their rude text also. Thanks bro 👊

Go report case and show them your report and also send to ministry of law if u think the moneylender firm is involved. Now license hard to get they also will Chua sai

Anyway even legal ah long runner also not so hiong. My Bro owe money lender runner come still ask nicely if he is in, my mum ask who he say he is my Bro frez never make any noise and talk civil. Yr one is sai runner

Curioustranger

Wa, thanks! I shall try.
Because I went ahead to ask SALC enquire about my issue (although it’s not loanshark related but they handle LML too) wtf their charge so ex $250 per loan account + have to keep our mobile. And SALC actually is a debt collector company, JMS Roger.

Silver lining 5 buck only. Need to attend their session also but they really talk to lml for u.

koonzlah

Collection is by monetium leasing so I’m sure it is moneylender firm. Basically the monetium leasing set up ievo & the debt collector so smlj they want do also can one. Even the contract I signed did stated on it. Even LML also guailan now. My collector ** look foreigner indian kia with & one chinese man that came.

That’s so nice of the ah long runner of your bro! So lucky!

Ok noted I will report case and MOL, I have ss of their rude text also. Thanks bro �
Okay good luck cos they cannot suka change contract to 100x 36 months they think no government meh. U just argue based on yr contract. Pay late payment for one month and interest don't suku go argee to their 100x36 months. This kind can jialat jialat report them one. They think they Sim Lim square number two ah

Dean38

I dunno why i listen to someone her go to adullam go yo orginzation grp for help...really wasted 50 dolars where i can use it for food transport or wateva...simple if ur an orginization dat really helps and thik dat we in need are a joke sorry aome of us are genuine..went dere today...they only see principal amount not loan balance amount but gave me 3 options..i was sitting dere wen i heard dis thinking y the hell did i come here and den...getting dis kind of options..i heard some are really asking for trouble owe LS owe bank owe LMLs but dey can joke and talk away...wen we came having thoughts in our mind to settle u gave us dat option...to nego and come wif a solution..to pay not to run an hide and dun pay....so if dis is adullam life counselling please its like paying to jus sit for 10 to 15 mins den her ur options...take it or leave it...might as well i go to edudebt and save up at least dey are dere to give advise..and ask u to save up..and yes i think saw MR wong but nvr greeted him only the so call counsellor....no help no proper counselling no real options...

Curioustranger

Was because my Father funeral 1 week back tat why I agreed with their agreement on $100 x 36 times don’t want argue. Once again thank u my kind bro for the advice

Wa didn’t know this kind of LML has their method too, but damn disappointed. I’m sending to MOL.

Okay good luck cos they cannot suka change contract to 100x 36 months they think no government meh. U just argue based on yr contract. Pay late payment for one month and interest don't suku go argee to their 100x36 months. This kind can jialat jialat report them one. They think they Sim Lim square number two ah

Headached

I dunno why i listen to someone her go to adullam go yo orginzation grp for help...really wasted 50 dolars where i can use it for food transport or wateva...simple if ur an orginization dat really helps and thik dat we in need are a joke sorry aome of us are genuine..went dere today...they only see principal amount not loan balance amount but gave me 3 options..i was sitting dere wen i heard dis thinking y the hell did i come here and den...getting dis kind of options..i heard some are really asking for trouble owe LS owe bank owe LMLs but dey can joke and talk away...wen we came having thoughts in our mind to settle u gave us dat option...to nego and come wif a solution..to pay not to run an hide and dun pay....so if dis is adullam life counselling please its like paying to jus sit for 10 to 15 mins den her ur options...take it or leave it...might as well i go to edudebt and save up at least dey are dere to give advise..and ask u to save up..and yes i think saw MR wong but nvr greeted him only the so call counsellor....no help no proper counselling no real options...

Told u oredy dun waste ur $50 go abdullam...

Super lost

Debtor is me la bro. I failed to pay 1 installments payment and delayed less than a month due to my Father hospitalised & passed on. They came over my place to chase me for the installment payment I wasn’t around. Nxt morning I called to discuss with them regarding my payment and ask me to shown them proof of my Father death cert(bcos I can’t make payment in that one month). Requested me to pay them one lump sum of the remaining amt + late fee. I insisted bcos I no money. Next day send his man down again to the funeral wake which is at my void deck to collect payment. Mess things around, asked my relatives if I’m around. Then told my relatives whom is at the wake I owe them $ and I won 4d lottery but never pay them. Anyhow twist their words like their **.

Then u ask them to go fxxx spider... where got LML do this kind of **** ...

Fear Less

If I am not wrong , there is a cancellation clause which gives the lender every fxxking right to cancel the contract due to default. Usually 3 months owing then lender invoked the clause. Our friend owing 1 month coming to 2 . Strange.

All lenders becomes muther fxxkers when we cant pay up .

Then u ask them to go fxxx spider... where got LML do this kind of **** ...

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.