Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 01:49 AM   #5671

how is everyone so far?
How are you doing?
Old 05-11-2018, 08:15 AM   #5672

still enduring all this.... slowly... have install Cctv and change phone number...

How are you doing?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:11 AM   #5673

I have given him 3 chances to settle things nicely. But still gave me BS reasons each time. He transfered me 600 and said, 900 to clear, 250 defer. I got angry but I was willing to part ways with my 300$ due to my own stupidity.

A few days before the payment day i made a police report and got assigned an IO. On the day it happened I call up my IO and the next morning went to the station to give my statement.

After that I went to the bank and close the account and opened a new one.

Did not have anymore calls, texts or threats till date.
Yup same like mine... toatal 5 AL. 4 of them paid more than i took. When i wanted to clear they wont allow giving reasons...gonna put a stop today...already made police report and was assigned an IO.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #5674

still enduring all this.... slowly... have install Cctv and change phone number...
How much is ur CCTV?
Old 05-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #5675

I've changed my number early this morning and when they couldn't find me,started calling nok and office already. Honestly speaking I'm quite afraid now as dunno will they come up my workplace or go my house disturb my family as I'm not around now. Told nok to just block and ignore. Informed colleagues to just say no such person but the fear is actually building up.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #5676
Master Member

They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Don’t be scared. Now it’s only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They won’t dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shÔt job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.

I've changed my number early this morning and when they couldn't find me,started calling nok and office already. Honestly speaking I'm quite afraid now as dunno will they come up my workplace or go my house disturb my family as I'm not around now. Told nok to just block and ignore. Informed colleagues to just say no such person but the fear is actually building up.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #5677
Master Member

So Sim Lim Square and get those cheap ones to temporary install first. Go to qoo10 and buy online and self collect it. It’s cheaper that way.

How much is ur CCTV?
Old 05-11-2018, 05:47 PM   #5678

They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Donít be scared. Now itís only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They wonít dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shÔt job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.
Yup I already deactivated all social media already. Whatsapp deleted for my old number so they can't even send anything. Told NOK everything delete block and ignore . Will be going to get a CCTV tonight but I search online must apply permit due to wiring .
Old 05-11-2018, 05:51 PM   #5679
Master Member

No. You attached it on your gate. And won’t need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then it’s town council’s property already. If you attach it on the gate, they can’t interfere cos it’s your private property.

Yup I already deactivated all social media already. Whatsapp deleted for my old number so they can't even send anything. Told NOK everything delete block and ignore . Will be going to get a CCTV tonight but I search online must apply permit due to wiring .
Old 05-11-2018, 07:20 PM   #5680

No. You attached it on your gate. And wonít need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then itís town councilís property already. If you attach it on the gate, they canít interfere cos itís your private property.
jamie, you are a great help. keep it up . thanks for your time.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 PM   #5681

mine quite ex coz I buy malaysia. its dlink brand outdoor camera. I belive u can get cheeper ones in sg if u placing it at ur door. my drive way is long.

How much is ur CCTV?
Old 05-11-2018, 07:37 PM   #5682

its 650Rm
long term investment
mine quite ex coz I buy malaysia. its dlink brand outdoor camera. I belive u can get cheeper ones in sg if u placing it at ur door. my drive way is long.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #5683
Master Member

No worries. Just providing any info which is relevant to calm them down.

jamie, you are a great help. keep it up . thanks for your time.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:08 PM   #5684

Yup same like mine... toatal 5 AL. 4 of them paid more than i took. When i wanted to clear they wont allow giving reasons...gonna put a stop today...already made police report and was assigned an IO.
Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldnít focus on my job at work but Iím much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #5685

Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldnít focus on my job at work but Iím much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.
Iím also doing part time job that pays daily cash 55$/night to topup my monthly income. A lot of aunties uncles doing the same job as me so itís not a very difficult job. They have 3 shifts and are constantly looking for staffs everyday day. 7am-3pm, 3-11pm and 11pm-7am. Anybody interested drop me a PM.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.