HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 11:17 PM   #5686

No. You attached it on your gate. And wonít need permit for it. Unless you put just outside the gate then itís town councilís property already. If you attach it on the gate, they canít interfere cos itís your private property.
Yup if u want extra surveillance just go to ur nearest Town Council and get the permit. I think donít need to pay but they will call your IO to verify the reason for the cctv permit. And at the same time can also ask them about how they can help residents who are facing AL woes.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:29 PM   #5687

They are illegal moneylenders. They dare to come up then they are damn bloody stupid. You must understand and read up about those runners consequences. Donít be scared. Now itís only the beginning to stand up against these idiots. They will use and scold all sort of stuff. No need to entertain them. Treat them like mad dogs barking and no bite. Even if they send runners up, make sure you have installed cctv.

They wonít dare to send people to your office or disturb your family. They can only sneak around in the middle of the night when no one is watching and do their dirty shÔt job.

Pls also deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from saving your loved ones photos to threaten you more.
Yes yes. I second this. They wonít go to ur workplace. If they do they are either REALLY REALLY STUPID or have some seriously big balls. But then again the one doing the dirty jobs are most of the time debtors themselves. So they will no dare to do such things which will result in jail time.

I still come home at night quietly wishing nothing happened to my front door. And am very relieved every night that I come home to my beautiful door and clean white walls. Iíve learnt to never take things for granted and bcos of this whole AL ordeal, Iíve looked at things in a different and better perspective.

And I thank god for this forum and everyone in it whoís given great advices and help. God bless.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:34 AM   #5688

Iím also doing part time job that pays daily cash 55$/night to topup my monthly income. A lot of aunties uncles doing the same job as me so itís not a very difficult job. They have 3 shifts and are constantly looking for staffs everyday day. 7am-3pm, 3-11pm and 11pm-7am. Anybody interested drop me a PM.
Hi Nick, I have PM you about the jobs and others.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #5689

Itís has been one week for me since stop paying AL. So far no calls no nothing. Hope it last.

Yes yes. I second this. They wonít go to ur workplace. If they do they are either REALLY REALLY STUPID or have some seriously big balls. But then again the one doing the dirty jobs are most of the time debtors themselves. So they will no dare to do such things which will result in jail time.

I still come home at night quietly wishing nothing happened to my front door. And am very relieved every night that I come home to my beautiful door and clean white walls. Iíve learnt to never take things for granted and bcos of this whole AL ordeal, Iíve looked at things in a different and better perspective.

And I thank god for this forum and everyone in it whoís given great advices and help. God bless.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #5690

Hi Nick, I have PM you about the jobs and others.
Hi Nik oven PM you too
Old 06-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #5691

Itís has been one week for me since stop paying AL. So far no calls no nothing. Hope it last.
Same for me. 8days and counting...
Old 06-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #5692

Same for me. 8days and counting...

Hi guys,thanks for the encouragements and advises. It's just the 2nd day for me and I'm still enduring. Lucky enough that for me I already switched off the phone and do not want those msgs to affect me at all. For my nok she's still getting calls but we just ignored. Did call my workplace twice and I think it's from different AL. I've 3 today so guess it will be busy for my receptionists but they are very helpful. I know it will get worse once their patience lose. Can only prepare myself for the worst.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:35 PM   #5693

Alright Iíve replied all those who have PM me about the part time daily cash job. Hang in there guys. Hopefully everything will work out fine and our lives can go back to normal.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #5694

Hi guys,thanks for the encouragements and advises. It's just the 2nd day for me and I'm still enduring. Lucky enough that for me I already switched off the phone and do not want those msgs to affect me at all. For my nok she's still getting calls but we just ignored. Did call my workplace twice and I think it's from different AL. I've 3 today so guess it will be busy for my receptionists but they are very helpful. I know it will get worse once their patience lose. Can only prepare myself for the worst.
Stay strong and firm. Youíre not alone in this.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #5695

Alright Iíve replied all those who have PM me about the part time daily cash job. Hang in there guys. Hopefully everything will work out fine and our lives can go back to normal.
Hi i want job can?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #5696

Hi i want job can?
Ok Iíve pm u
Old 06-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #5697

7th day for me... call at workplace started coming in. well....
Old 06-11-2018, 04:50 PM   #5698
Supremacy Member

Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldnít focus on my job at work but Iím much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.

Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML
Old 06-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #5699

Hi . what type of CCTV do u guys recommend? This AL is too much , want to pay them in full but keep chu stun . Piss off , not paying anymorr
Old 06-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #5700

Hi I wan daily paid job too
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.