HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #5701

Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML
I donít know about you. Iím not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality Iím sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each itís own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:02 PM   #5702

Hi I wan daily paid job too
Ok pm u already
Old 06-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #5703

Ok pm u already
Hi I'm interested too. I still have LML to pay
Old 06-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #5704
High Supremacy Member

I donít know about you. Iím not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality Iím sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each itís own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.
Tbh, u should not encourage others to borrow money... not from LML, and definitely not from UML
Should go and borrow from Bank if really need money.
Talk to those people who standing at the bank.
Never ever borrow from LML or UML.
Why don't utilise the Bank credit balance transfer ?
Old 06-11-2018, 10:25 PM   #5705

Should go and borrow from Bank if really need money.
Talk to those people who standing at the bank.
Never ever borrow from LML or UML.
Why don't utilise the Bank credit balance transfer ?
Iím sure if it was easy to borrow from bank all of us here would have done that instead of getting from LML Or UML No?

Anyway different ppl have the own different reasons for borrowing money. Be it banks or ah Long or LML. I use LML because I cannot take from banks due to reasons which I donít need to explain further.

You mention Bank Credit Balance Trsf. Whatís that? Mind explaining what is it?

Last edited by Nik1987; 06-11-2018 at 10:40 PM..
Old 06-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #5706

Iím sure if it was easy to borrow from bank many ppl would have done that instead of getting from LML Or UML No?

Anyway different ppl have the own different reasons for borrowing money. Be it banks or ah Long or LML. I use LML because I cannot take from banks due to reasons which I donít need to explain further.

You mention Bank Credit Balance Trsf. Whatís that? Mind explaining what is it?

not every1 have a credit card to draw credits from . therefore they took up quick loan for AL .
Old 06-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #5707

Been reading the threads here. My friend wanted to be steady and 1 shot clear all loan , then AL started playing stun . acct full , trf wrong amt to acct . bla bla bla . he decided to call quit . report police, install cctv , change number. close bank acct . now lets wait for their actions .. Realised this sucker are not steady 1 , rhey just wanna milk u
Old 06-11-2018, 10:47 PM   #5708

Hi I'm interested too. I still have LML to pay
Iíve PM you. Check your inbox.

Side note. Those who have asked for the job details Iím checking with the HR on how to fix an interview for you guys/ladies. Will update yíall individually by tmr asap once I get more details from HR.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:58 PM   #5709

Been reading the threads here. My friend wanted to be steady and 1 shot clear all loan , then AL started playing stun . acct full , trf wrong amt to acct . bla bla bla . he decided to call quit . report police, install cctv , change number. close bank acct . now lets wait for their actions .. Realised this sucker are not steady 1 , rhey just wanna milk u
Yeah thatís what happened to some of the posters here also. My IO also said the same thing. Pay or donít pay they will still pull stunts.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:53 AM   #5710
Master Member

I would suggest for those in trouble to reconsider. Settle whatever financial issue before seeking help from LML. You don’t need to add problems on top of another problem. All these borrowing are just temporary solutions. End of the month or due period, still need to pay. So best to not approach all these LML for now.

I don’t know about you. I’m not encouraging anything but LML has helped me in times when I really need it. With the right displine and mentality I’m sure LML can help others as well. So far my experiences with LML has been nothing but good. To each it’s own. But still I would say LML IS THE LAST RESORT for your cash flow problems. And UML is a NO NO. Only reason I got sucked into this UML problem is becos I thought they we legit LML. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #5711

I found a freelance despatch no need bike , can choose the job to accept if u only can make it ,*uparcel* download app apple or android then register, can try.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #5712

Ouh i just remembered sumthing when the time i lodge a police report regarding AL i realised that 1 sgt in uniform told me he said the best just pay them off So no troubles...i was a bit dumbfounded wen he said dat and wen 1 day my io met me to advise me on wat shld be done he did mention dat some police officer do have connection to AL so now abit curious on why the officer said that and it struck me after my io told me dat. So be mindful of who u made the report to cos the AL may know if u make a police report. And my IO did say dey are still investigating try to know whi the officers that had connection to these AL but of cos dey cany let the media know.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #5713

I would suggest for those in trouble to reconsider. Settle whatever financial issue before seeking help from LML. You donít need to add problems on top of another problem. All these borrowing are just temporary solutions. End of the month or due period, still need to pay. So best to not approach all these LML for now.
Agree if you need help for lml NEGO payment from volunteers or SGdebtbuster it'll b expensive... It'll b more costly
Old 07-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #5714

What job is it? need it as well
Old 07-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #5715

Exactly ! I hope more will take heed . Do not pay and don't even re transfer and make a police report and don't repeat the same mistake of dealing with criminals .
Iíve PM you. Check your inbox.

Side note. Those who have asked for the job details Iím checking with the HR on how to fix an interview for you guys/ladies. Will update yíall individually by tmr asap once I get more details from HR.
what job is it? need it as well
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.