HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #5716

My friend got 1 loan due soon . He is just gonan pay it and block the AL . Well, he do have 1 AL nv pay due to AL say no acct. His mind set is. i steady , i took loan. i repay. you chu stun, i won pay a single cent.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #5717

Yes! Put a stop to all these crap. Have u spoken to the IO yet? I was at first worried and all that but after talking to my IO, it really helped me calm down and get back my proper thought of focus. I really couldnít focus on my job at work but Iím much much better now. And like what all the other bros and sis said, take all the precautionary steps and just brace yourself for splash paint and put a lock on your gate. Stop paying them and you could use those money to buy new paint to paint the walls. There has not been any reports of houses being set on fire for a VERY long time. I also been using LML for about 5yrs. If u REALLY REALLY need some cash to sustain till ur next pay day I can recommend one. From lender to good friend. Some LML are really ****ed up but this coy is the real deal. I think if I tell him about my AL problem he will surely scold me upside down. Hahah. Anyway PM me if you wanna know more.
Spoken to my IO today after one of AL yestrday sent some msgs to NOK... advised me to block n ignore then n get cctv and alsp report the threats to the police..
Tmrw going down to Town Council apply permit for cctv... now anothet AL which i stop paying just sent me video of door deco... then voice msging me shouting his lungs out...he said dont challenge him ...i told him ur the one challenging me..lolz..lets see how it goes... gonna block their number from my NOK phone later.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #5718

Spoken to my IO today after one of AL yestrday sent some msgs to NOK... advised me to block n ignore then n get cctv and alsp report the threats to the police..
Tmrw going down to Town Council apply permit for cctv... now anothet AL which i stop paying just sent me video of door deco... then voice msging me shouting his lungs out...he said dont challenge him ...i told him ur the one challenging me..lolz..lets see how it goes... gonna block their number from my NOK phone later.
U got balls man. For all we know they could even be the same person. When I ignored AL A, he said he will call and harass my NOK. Then I got a call from a new AL ask me if i need loan. I politely said no and he said ok and hang up. Immediately my NOK got a msg from the new AL saying he will burn my flat if I donít pay up my deferment fees. I checked the hp number and itís the same number that asked me if I need a new loan.

Rofl.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #5719

My friend got 1 loan due soon . He is just gonan pay it and block the AL . Well, he do have 1 AL nv pay due to AL say no acct. His mind set is. i steady , i took loan. i repay. you chu stun, i won pay a single cent.
Itís really stupid how these AL prey on peopleís fear. I mean like we take loan and we will pay back on the agreed date. Youíre a freaking AH LONG sia. Weíd be crazy and just asking for trouble if we take their money and run. People want to do things swee2 but they themselves f uck themselves up. No problem create problem. Haishhh.

Last edited by Nik1987; 07-11-2018 at 10:48 PM..
Old 07-11-2018, 10:52 PM   #5720
Supremacy Member

just get to install or diy cctv to a recorder so you can record and handphone see sui sui
Old 07-11-2018, 11:43 PM   #5721

U got balls man. For all we know they could even be the same person. When I ignored AL A, he said he will call and harass my NOK. Then I got a call from a new AL ask me if i need loan. I politely said no and he said ok and hang up. Immediately my NOK got a msg from the new AL saying he will burn my flat if I donít pay up my deferment fees. I checked the hp number and itís the same number that asked me if I need a new loan.

Rofl.
Yeah... i got a feeling that all my ALs are connected to each other... it happened wen 2 of them gave the same bank acc number...wen confranted 1 of them he denied...The AL who shouting at at me finally msg me bank acc for $200 transfer, i asked him is this to clear ah...he started shouting again... saying i show pattern...again i told him ur the one showing pattern wen i wanted to clear payment...he said u dunno what i can do...then said he himself will come up my house...i ignored all this... but I'm gonna wait for him...
Old 08-11-2018, 12:48 AM   #5722

Bro they confirm are linked. They share info also.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:10 AM   #5723

Hey guys, can anyone pm me your AL's contact number? I have tricked quite a few with some ps skills. If you don't mind me scamming them back, you are welcome to pm me their contact numbers. Please also state if they did call up your office to confirm ur employment during your first enquiries with them. Thanks
Old 08-11-2018, 08:08 AM   #5724
Master Member

I don’t think it’s necessary for anyone to pm you the AL’s numbers. It’s very sensitive here and we don’t know if you are the real AL here to trick people as well.

You can give your advices here and there is not such need to ask for AL’s numbers. And why would you want to know if they called up the office.

#highlysuspected

Hey guys, can anyone pm me your AL's contact number? I have tricked quite a few with some ps skills. If you don't mind me scamming them back, you are welcome to pm me their contact numbers. Please also state if they did call up your office to confirm ur employment during your first enquiries with them. Thanks
Old 08-11-2018, 08:16 AM   #5725
Master Member

Hi all, please try not to pm the ALs numbers or revealing the account numbers. As this is very sensitive and you would want to know if some people here are connected to AL itself. We do have one AL who commented here before. This thread is mainly for moral support and to advise you all when you are troubled.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #5726
Master Member

This is a post from AL. #3276

Loan or what, they are illegal.

So don’t anyhow pm AL number to anyone here. It’s just to protect yourself.

After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:51 AM   #5727

10000000000000% linked. they share same data base
be it lml or uml or scammers

Bro they confirm are linked. They share info also.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #5728

They even got code number sia all these UML. 😱😱
Old 08-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #5729

If death penalty for ah long and runner guarantee nobody want to involve in this biz.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #5730
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya. Those al machiam some low or mid level manager taking care of an "outlet". The very top man most probably is the same person or just that handful of ppl
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.