HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 11:20 PM   #5806

talk to ur supervisor first. or find someone with authority that u are comfortable with. from there discuss what should ur next step be.. HR or ur workmates.

for me... luckly im 2nd in command. so I talk to my 1st in command.... then from there we escalate the issue to HR.. after that I had a meeting with all my workmates that I know wil somehow be entangled into this.

May i seek advice how do you inform your workmates
Old 14-11-2018, 11:24 PM   #5807

im still in the hot zone at the moment.

In the end did you pay them?
Old 15-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #5808
Supremacy Member

Act cute ah long video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...78167172198277
Old 15-11-2018, 07:43 AM   #5809
Master Member

Most people here don’t pay once they get harassed. Seriously, have you been reading on this thread? We gave you the advices and you have to come up with your own solutions to face it. Why are you still asking if going to pay them? You need to really calm yourself down now. And start reading.

Most people here come here cos they were it of wits and can’t pay anymore. You need to start reading and stop panicking. If not no one can help you at all.

In the end did you pay them?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #5810

bro you should be worrying about you problem .
all cases are complicated . if you can, you pay and if you can pay you should not be talking here now.

let me be brunt with you, some pay kena fxxk and some dont pay also kena fxxk.
Most people here donít pay once they get harassed. Seriously, have you been reading on this thread? We gave you the advices and you have to come up with your own solutions to face it. Why are you still asking if going to pay them? You need to really calm yourself down now. And start reading.

Most people here come here cos they were it of wits and canít pay anymore. You need to start reading and stop panicking. If not no one can help you at all.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #5811
Master Member

I keep asking him to read the past pages so he can understand what most people went through. But he keep panicking. Want to give advices also difficult when nothing goes in his head except for unnecessary stress and worries.

bro you should be worrying about you problem .
all cases are complicated . if you can, you pay and if you can pay you should not be talking here now.

let me be brunt with you, some pay kena fxxk and some dont pay also kena fxxk.
Old 16-11-2018, 12:24 AM   #5812

Anyone recd msg frm same al every other week? Wat u think? They gg to come up again?
Old 16-11-2018, 12:29 AM   #5813

Police advice to change numbers. Have you done that? Are you intending to clear them? I wanted to negotiate to monthly but they dont want to negotiate
No use. I tried all sorts of ways to clear.. Even offer to pay abit more but at least affordable mthly..

End up, they tell me ask boss.. Then make me wait 3 weeks. Then say boss say cannot so mus pay 3 weeks defer interest.

Wait say help me try again... Then same again...

Trust me.. Its jumping frm one hole to another nia.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #5814

Anyone recd msg frm same al every other week? Wat u think? They gg to come up again?
Been quite for sometimes,but now started again calling office
Old 16-11-2018, 02:18 PM   #5815

Mine is weird. Someone called and messaged my colleague asking about me. When i didnt even give his number to the person before. Lol.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #5816

Mine is weird. Someone called and messaged my colleague asking about me. When i didnt even give his number to the person before. Lol.
How they know your colleague number? So scary
Old 16-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #5817

How they know your colleague number? So scary
Not sure how also.. i dont even owe anybody money.. so i dont know. Haha.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #5818
Master Member

Did your friend put his handphone on Facebook? This is usually the case. If not, it will be finding out through company website.

Old 16-11-2018, 03:13 PM   #5819

Did your friend put his handphone on Facebook? This is usually the case. If not, it will be finding out through company website.
My company doeant post any numbers also. But ofcourse the company's number itself ah. I have been receiving calls from a private number around 1am and one number starts from +1000****** which is a very unusual number. Ive downloaded an app that blocks private numbers from calling
Old 17-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #5820

https://www.singaporeuncensored.com/19-y-o-loanshark-arrested-after-setting-fire/
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.