HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2018, 01:07 AM   #5821

It’s been exactly a month since I made first contact and ended the fiasco the night after. Apart from incessant calls on the third day I have no longer received any more threats, calls message whatsoever.

Just to reiterate the fact that staying firm and strong makes a huge difference. Don’t throw back the vulgarity that’s directed towards you but simply tell them clearly that NOK, office are all aware and Police report has been made. Show no fear and all will be fine.

It worked for me just nice.
For the next 2 weeks I was getting a lot of calls from proxy numbers. Now that too has stopped.

End of the day they will simply move to the next target and start all over again. If everyone does what’s told in here these guys will wither away like in some time.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #5822

Thats the way to go bro. move on .
just ignore the unknown callers.
They will get tired talking to themselves.

Once a while come back help some people in this predicament , if you have time.

Good luck.

Itís been exactly a month since I made first contact and ended the fiasco the night after. Apart from incessant calls on the third day I have no longer received any more threats, calls message whatsoever.

Just to reiterate the fact that staying firm and strong makes a huge difference. Donít throw back the vulgarity thatís directed towards you but simply tell them clearly that NOK, office are all aware and Police report has been made. Show no fear and all will be fine.

It worked for me just nice.
For the next 2 weeks I was getting a lot of calls from proxy numbers. Now that too has stopped.

End of the day they will simply move to the next target and start all over again. If everyone does whatís told in here these guys will wither away like in some time.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:56 PM   #5823

Hi everyone i just relize my bank accout been frozen by police...i went to call and the give me case number...i call up the police n say what happen and they say my bank have been frozen cause of illegal activities to UML... But i say im not handed any atm to the... Im just borrow from them.... N make the transfer for payment... The police ask me to print 2 month steatment to bring tomorrow... Im so stress cause of this... What will heppen?
Old 21-11-2018, 09:18 AM   #5824

Hi everyone i just relize my bank accout been frozen by police...i went to call and the give me case number...i call up the police n say what happen and they say my bank have been frozen cause of illegal activities to UML... But i say im not handed any atm to the... Im just borrow from them.... N make the transfer for payment... The police ask me to print 2 month steatment to bring tomorrow... Im so stress cause of this... What will heppen?
As long as you genuinely didn't do it, nothing will happen. Just tell the truth, show the sms from uml regarding loan and payment instruction. Don't worry too much on this matter. After that, close the account and open new one, don't touch uml anymore, don't give uml your new bank account, just tell them account freeze by police, and block them subsequently.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #5825

Thats right Ray.
bank transaction is only half true .
the other half comes from the comms with al.
if one borrowed from a few al , therre will be a few accounts paid by the few debtors which make the receiving account looks like peddling for al.
consequently , the money paid out to al that went into new debtors makes it look like loan to new debtor. the story of innocence is unbelieveable unless supported by ongoing sms with al. definitely killing oneself. can be classified as al runner.

wan . take ray's advice and all others here.

As long as you genuinely didn't do it, nothing will happen. Just tell the truth, show the sms from uml regarding loan and payment instruction. Don't worry too much on this matter. After that, close the account and open new one, don't touch uml anymore, don't give uml your new bank account, just tell them account freeze by police, and block them subsequently.
Old 21-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #5826

I used that story to con my AL. They LL

Thats right Ray.
bank transaction is only half true .
the other half comes from the comms with al.
if one borrowed from a few al , therre will be a few accounts paid by the few debtors which make the receiving account looks like peddling for al.
consequently , the money paid out to al that went into new debtors makes it look like loan to new debtor. the story of innocence is unbelieveable unless supported by ongoing sms with al. definitely killing oneself. can be classified as al runner.

wan . take ray's advice and all others here.
Old 21-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #5827

chulu what is LL?

I used that story to con my AL. They LL
Old 21-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #5828

No Fear- sharing my true life

Guys, i have been in much worst situation than all of you here as i have past issues with both legal ML/loan sharks.
As i am a pretty high earner previously, i have several regular Ml/LS that loan me in excess of 100K.

Of course, this comes with a hefty price because no one can go on paying and paying interest without being squeezed dry one day.
They have sucked at least 400k from me in the past.
Pay/reloan/repeat.

I can say that i went through hell and back and i am still standing today but lost everything in the process including my family/wife/job/home etc.
Everything has a price and i paid heavily.

Bottom line is -
1)Do not fear the loan sharks. Just paper tigers. Scream shout threaten but no major harm. They may splash once or twice but that's it.
2)ML must pay or declare bankrupt. They are negotiable and please approach The Silver Lining for help and guidance.
3) Change your mobile number-
4) Camera works so do install.
5) Delete all social medias.
6) Police report to be made but do not expect miracles as they will just file it and keep the case monitored for few months and close case unless LS attacks your house with decorations.

Believe these guidelines are suggested many times but still many are scared to follow so here is my summary.

Take care and do not get involved with LS ever...
Old 21-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #5829

Hi guys.

Believed I was scammed into this uml...

Saw a phone instalment plan. Enquired. Then he ask for nric and cpf contribution. Said 2000 12 mth settle. He asked for bank account number and he did a video call to verify face..

Next 300 was in my account then he Mia on me for few day. WhatsApp reply doesn't explain and delay and delay.

Today told me 300 is trial loan need give back 500 on 23th before 7pm. I ask him for bank account he say on that day 1pm will give cuz always different bank account number. I tell him don't later u Mia then become late charge he say won't and said he want his money back. Planning to just give him 500 and block afterwards. Should I report police now?
Old 21-11-2018, 07:21 PM   #5830
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can see either of these coming. 1) on the day you suppose to return, will say need give him notice early if want clear. Say you can only defer. 2) you xfer wrong account so no count. Demand another 500 plus extra for whatever charges.

Go ahead and make police report and prepare yourself for harrassment
Old 21-11-2018, 07:33 PM   #5831

Can see either of these coming. 1) on the day you suppose to return, will say need give him notice early if want clear. Say you can only defer. 2) you xfer wrong account so no count. Demand another 500 plus extra for whatever charges.

Go ahead and make police report and prepare yourself for harrassment

He ask me 23rd go down his office sign contract... Mostly fake right
Old 21-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #5832
Arch-Supremacy Member

No lml can disperse money with just a phone call. So must be uml. Ask you go office sign contract? What kind of uml have office? Guess that office could be a debtor and the uml make use of you to disturb the person. So be careful
Old 21-11-2018, 09:08 PM   #5833

No lml can disperse money with just a phone call. So must be uml. Ask you go office sign contract? What kind of uml have office? Guess that office could be a debtor and the uml make use of you to disturb the person. So be careful
Wtf... **** this guy. Gonna camp at my house night time and see what they gonna do
Old 21-11-2018, 09:30 PM   #5834

Have you verified his office address already? Looked like real LML or just another victim?
For 300, even if you don't pay anything they are unlikely will bother you much.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #5835

Have you verified his office address already? Looked like real LML or just another victim?
For 300, even if you don't pay anything they are unlikely will bother you much.
He refuse to pass me the office address...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.