HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2018, 08:47 AM   #571

Have you read the previous posts on this forum?
I believe theres no such thing as bank jam? Should be another form of scare tactics to milk more from you.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:44 AM   #572

I believe theres no such thing as bank jam? Should be another form of scare tactics to milk more from you.
U try trf 50k see they will say bank jam anot..... It's their 101 reason again.... Please STOP feeding them... 500 become 5000... With the $5000 they can use it to lend to 20 more pple.....tell the truth to ur NOK that u have been scam and report it to the police....

Last edited by Louis0902; 26-05-2018 at 11:48 AM..
Old 26-05-2018, 11:49 AM   #573

Keep us update..hopefully we can nab those runner
Day 9 has passed... Safe n sound....
Old 26-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #574

Agree, it was our mistake and now we pay the price of being have to be alert all the time.
I disagree that it is our mistake. I donít think anyone of us here gave out details to the loansharks if we knew that they would get so dirty. And when they offered the loan, they pretended to be licensed and legitimate. Nobody would stupidly give our details if we knew who we were dealing with.

If you owe the money, pay up. Simple as that. But now, they are going beyond getting back what you owed, and some of us here made enquiries only, we never took their money.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:34 PM   #575

Day 9 has passed... Safe n sound....
Bless you!!! Do keep us updated of any news... Take care! Mine LS called up my work n husband... 😢
Old 26-05-2018, 12:36 PM   #576

U try trf 50k see they will say bank jam anot..... It's their 101 reason again.... Please STOP feeding them... 500 become 5000... With the $5000 they can use it to lend to 20 more pple.....tell the truth to ur NOK that u have been scam and report it to the police....
Agree! Mine also say alamak my acct jam. Cannot pay full. Defer... 😑
Old 26-05-2018, 12:38 PM   #577

I disagree that it is our mistake. I don’t think anyone of us here gave out details to the loansharks if we knew that they would get so dirty. And when they offered the loan, they pretended to be licensed and legitimate. Nobody would stupidly give our details if we knew who we were dealing with.

If you owe the money, pay up. Simple as that. But now, they are going beyond getting back what you owed, and some of us here made enquiries only, we never took their money.
Yah mine says they are legal... N this stupid person believe.. And land me in this deep ****... Huhuhu. Take here to cover another one, another one dun allow to close acct,defer defer. Make us everyweek also looking for money to pay them... Haiz...
Old 26-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #578

Agree! Mine also say alamak my acct jam. Cannot pay full. Defer... 😑
Report police give them the bank details let police hold their account..... So the ah long won't get their money and runner will be reduce... I strongly believe if runner reduce the ah long can't operate smoothly.... We shall all have the same direction in order to reduce any more innocent pple from getting involved
Old 26-05-2018, 12:53 PM   #579

I disagree that it is our mistake. I donít think anyone of us here gave out details to the loansharks if we knew that they would get so dirty. And when they offered the loan, they pretended to be licensed and legitimate. Nobody would stupidly give our details if we knew who we were dealing with.

Facepalm.

Yes, in theory, nobody would give out their personal details if they knew they were dealing with loansharks. The reality is, we gave our personal details to people we didn't even know...that IS a stupid and costly mistake and it's 100% ours. Who else can you blame? The ah long? Government?

You're still not understanding that there is no such thing as "owe". Or "loan" or "payment day" or "deferment" or, a perennial favourite, "the bank account jam". These things don't exist. This is not an honour system, it's a scam. They don't care how honest you are. They already had you at the point that you happily sent them screenshots of your NRIC. Everything after that is the extortion.

If you owe your friends money, pay up, owe your family, pay up. But if a stranger who has your address asks you to pay back 200% after giving you money, you still want to call this a loan ah?

Last edited by Sharuu; 26-05-2018 at 01:07 PM..
Old 26-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #580

Report police give them the bank details let police hold their account..... So the ah long won't get their money and runner will be reduce... I strongly believe if runner reduce the ah long can't operate smoothly.... We shall all have the same direction in order to reduce any more innocent pple from getting involved
Yup report done... 😊 yah true. Our mistake. Learn the hard way... One direction to reduce innocent people from getting involved... That indian man.. How is he doing now uh... Poor chap... Bloody LS.. 😠
Old 26-05-2018, 01:20 PM   #581

No la. There will always be a cycle.

If you want to reduce, you should change the language. Go find comments section on reports of front doors getting splashed with paint and instead of calling them debtors, laud them with praise for being HEROES WHO DECIDED TO STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS. Cannot eliminate overnight, NDP 2018 video also say, "how easy we forget that everything takes time".
Old 26-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #582

Yes, anyone can read this. But what you have is anonymity on a public platform. And that can be a powerful thing.

By the way, I'm using ah long money to go on holiday again, so won't be here for a while. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Love, your friendly neighbourhood hiong ka

...do you get my drift or do you need this to be explained?
Really yaya.
Tot u went Paris
Old 26-05-2018, 04:21 PM   #583

Really yaya.
Tot u went Paris
Came back already mah. Now I go Czech Republic got metal fest. https://www.festicket.com/festivals/metalfest-open-air/2018/shop/

I want to head bang and take drugs. Lol.

You want anything?
Old 26-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #584

Came back already mah. Now I go Czech Republic got metal fest. https://www.festicket.com/festivals/metalfest-open-air/2018/shop/

I want to head bang and take drugs. Lol.

You want anything?
Think u high on drug issit.save those thrashy comment for the Ah long..

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 26-05-2018 at 05:36 PM..
Old 26-05-2018, 04:58 PM   #585

Think u high me issit.
Damn. This platform is good for discussion rather than debate or worse trying to look gungho by outsmarting the conversation.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.