HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #5851

Guys, i have been in much worst situation than all of you here as i have past issues with both legal ML/loan sharks.
As i am a pretty high earner previously, i have several regular Ml/LS that loan me in excess of 100K.

Of course, this comes with a hefty price because no one can go on paying and paying interest without being squeezed dry one day.
They have sucked at least 400k from me in the past.
Pay/reloan/repeat.

I can say that i went through hell and back and i am still standing today but lost everything in the process including my family/wife/job/home etc.
Everything has a price and i paid heavily.

Bottom line is -
1)Do not fear the loan sharks. Just paper tigers. Scream shout threaten but no major harm. They may splash once or twice but that's it.
2)ML must pay or declare bankrupt. They are negotiable and please approach The Silver Lining for help and guidance.
3) Change your mobile number-
4) Camera works so do install.
5) Delete all social medias.
6) Police report to be made but do not expect miracles as they will just file it and keep the case monitored for few months and close case unless LS attacks your house with decorations.

Believe these guidelines are suggested many times but still many are scared to follow so here is my summary.

Take care and do not get involved with LS ever...
Lm can nego... But even you declare they will still want you to pay some money.. I owe 1 LM 4.7k..i paid about 3k+ I declared bankrupt since I want to go into Drs program . he didnt send collector.. The creditor himself come to my house talk nicely if I can settle another $400.. Anytime b4 I go into the program.. Guys talk to lml if you have they just want you to pay.. Debt collectors is usually their last resort they will SMS u 1st to discuss payment but if you ignore then lan2..now they more mellow license not ezy to renew too many complaints.. They would prefer you to sit n discuss with them on payment..
Old 23-11-2018, 08:41 AM   #5852

@Jimmy

Hi bro, thanks for your reply.

The fact about losing the job is really depressing,but i guess i am mentally prepared. I am just very lost,but thankful that my family is behind me thru this ordeal despite the harassment. I do admit that this will be a tough period. That MF is relentlessly still harassing my office, to the extent my mgmt had also filed for a police report.
Hi bro I oso lose my job to debt collectors not LS.. Stay strong bro you'll get through this.. Don't deprive your sleep due to these MF.. Bro n sis here have been very helpful with moral n mental support..
Old 23-11-2018, 09:18 AM   #5853

@Jimmy

Hi bro, thanks for your reply.

The fact about losing the job is really depressing,but i guess i am mentally prepared. I am just very lost,but thankful that my family is behind me thru this ordeal despite the harassment. I do admit that this will be a tough period. That MF is relentlessly still harassing my office, to the extent my mgmt had also filed for a police report.
The name of yr ah long is Kenny issit.that mother ****er tried to scam my cousin too.ccb I hope he suffer a horrible death.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:47 AM   #5854

As long as you genuinely didn't do it, nothing will happen. Just tell the truth, show the sms from uml regarding loan and payment instruction. Don't worry too much on this matter. After that, close the account and open new one, don't touch uml anymore, don't give uml your new bank account, just tell them account freeze by police, and block them subsequently.
Same thing happen to me but I never keep the SMS or whatapps after I reported to police also because of this my use got lock n deco. Please advise too, I have yet to go n see the io as I can't make it on the appt date
Old 23-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #5855

Actually not all are that nice.. I am applying for DRS also and I informed one the LMLs.However,one of them buay song, go and call my superior,expose all my debts details despite me not avoiding them.So its really case by case and how cb they want to be.

Lm can nego... But even you declare they will still want you to pay some money.. I owe 1 LM 4.7k..i paid about 3k+ I declared bankrupt since I want to go into Drs program . he didnt send collector.. The creditor himself come to my house talk nicely if I can settle another $400.. Anytime b4 I go into the program.. Guys talk to lml if you have they just want you to pay.. Debt collectors is usually their last resort they will SMS u 1st to discuss payment but if you ignore then lan2..now they more mellow license not ezy to renew too many complaints.. They would prefer you to sit n discuss with them on payment..
Old 23-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #5856

Hi bro, no..his name is not Kenny. anyway their name all fake one la..so far they onli play with my fear..by harassing my office and all that.

The name of yr ah
long is Kenny issit.that mother ****er tried to scam my cousin too.ccb I hope he suffer a horrible death.
Old 23-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #5857

@JamieJimmyNg

Ya gg to change my no. soon.

Just ignore. Tell the office to tell him that you left the company. And pls go and change your handphone number
Old 23-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #5858

Same thing happen to me but I never keep the SMS or whatapps after I reported to police also because of this my use got lock n deco. Please advise too, I have yet to go n see the io as I can't make it on the appt date
Don't worry too much even you are unable to show any sms records.
First of all, you have already made police report before.
Secondly, those who lend their bank account to uml, normally surrender their atm to the uml runner. But yours is still with you.
3rdly, those account will have more than 5 to 10 transaction in/out a day, and normally end the day with very minimum or $0 in the account. I presume yours is not the case.
4thly, there will a bigger sum into the account which is known as capital to start a day. Yours shouldn't have since you are just a borrower.
With all these points above, the police can't prove you have loan out your account or you are a runner.

Last but no least, don't miss your appointment. Make it a point to see your io before they send you a warrant.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:24 PM   #5859

Actually not all are that nice.. I am applying for DRS also and I informed one the LMLs.However,one of them buay song, go and call my superior,expose all my debts details despite me not avoiding them.So its really case by case and how cb they want to be.
Bro go n contact registry of moneylenders then complain.. I oso kena the same thing while waiting for OA to contact me.. Cause atleast it takes 3month..During that window these debt collectors will test their luck..
Old 23-11-2018, 03:43 PM   #5860

Don't worry too much even you are unable to show any sms records.
First of all, you have already made police report before.
Secondly, those who lend their bank account to uml, normally surrender their atm to the uml runner. But yours is still with you.
3rdly, those account will have more than 5 to 10 transaction in/out a day, and normally end the day with very minimum or $0 in the account. I presume yours is not the case.
4thly, there will a bigger sum into the account which is known as capital to start a day. Yours shouldn't have since you are just a borrower.
With all these points above, the police can't prove you have loan out your account or you are a runner.

Last but no least, don't miss your appointment. Make it a point to see your io before they send you a warrant.
Ya I aldy call my io I can't make it he told me he will call me back to arrange another date.

When going down to take statement only right will not be detained right
Old 23-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #5861

Bro,i went straight to MinLaw, and even cc the LML.

Bro go n contact registry of moneylenders then complain.. I oso kena the same thing while waiting for OA to contact me.. Cause atleast it takes 3month..During that window these debt collectors will test their luck..
Old 23-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #5862

Depends. I went down.. Was told to call a bailor. Be prep its gonna be a day event. They can detain up to 48 hrs if i am not wrong.

Jus cooperate with them.

Ya I aldy call my io I can't make it he told me he will call me back to arrange another date.

Old 23-11-2018, 06:46 PM   #5863

I am having the same issue. Got conned into a forced loan. Now they threatening me, what can I do. I reported police already and investigating. They posted a A4 note and now threatened to burn my house. So now what I should I do? I alrdy blockrf them but they keep adding me
Old 23-11-2018, 07:03 PM   #5864
Arch-Supremacy Member

Better to stand by a bailor just in case.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #5865
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am having the same issue. Got conned into a forced loan. Now they threatening me, what can I do. I reported police already and investigating. They posted a A4 note and now threatened to burn my house. So now what I should I do? I alrdy blockrf them but they keep adding me
There is a big difference. Zane is lml and yours is uml. Lml got to follow law and wont threaten burn house or deco the door. As for blocking, no use cos they have so many numbers. Best is to change number.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.