Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly, same to me i did not owe or take money from them instead i gave them. And now we are in fear. I already make police report and tomorrow i will have to tell this while story to my boss so he understand as I worried he come to my workplace.

For scam cases, besides harassment. Do they actually send ppl to your house? Cos we dont owe them anything. What is owe is what they claim like exhorbitant admin charges?

No real loan shark will come to harm you or your family or colleagues.
They only play into your fear and play mind game only.
The most they can do is just hired another desperate debtor to splash paint.
Your loan must be very high before the loan shark employ another debtor to do physical work because they need to pay for the service.
Those real loan shark are hiding far away from Singapore.
They only can threaten you through the phone and no physical contact.
Someone in this thread challenge the loan shark to meet up face to face but loan shark give 1001 excuses cannot meet.
When you got read the news that loan shark hack someone to death or burn someone to death in Singapore ? Singapore is unlike other countries where gangster is very powerful. Gangster in Singapore is super coward. Must trust our SPF. :vijayadmin:

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry since u didn’t take any loan from them, just block them if they use other no to try to contact you. They are only good at threatening and harassment. Dont be silly they won’t ask indian to rape you la. it’s just words. Sg if rape jialat loh will tio until damn gaolat. And pls inform ur company that u have been scammed because I’m afraid they will call ur company up. As for ur hubby ask him don’t worry they won’t do anything stupid. If they send anyone up to your doorstep as delivery man don’t open door. For safety and prevent of taking photos and use it to threaten u or your hubby. Now AL getting more and more ridiculous f u c k

Yea, its a loanshark and to cut it short I did not take any money from them and also did not as for anythg as I only enquire. They look so professional at first. Problem was I gave them copy of my IC and payslip for their checking purpose. Instead they claim $150 and $200 from us for all those checking and processing fee. I read from here abt those happen to them that this loanshark transfee money so i quickly close my acct so they not able to transfer anythg to me. Cut short again they claim for another $380 and become nasty. Come up picture of my IC and scribble bitch and pay $0 and threatened my husband to take care of me and as they will sent some Indian worker to rape me. So we make a police report straight. we were advice not to reply and to change our contact and we did it yesterday. Now me and my husband worried they would come our house and safety of our kids. We are wondering what will they do next as we already change our contact and I even close my FB & IG. My husband was so worried and can’t sleep in peace and even no appetite to eat. He was really pressure on this.

green72

Reaction score
Let's consolidate our experiences and learn how they operate. Bear in mind not to disclose personal info here.

For me, my time is up with regards to paying these suckers back. Waiting for their next move.

Also remember not to retaliate if they ever come to your house and create a scene. Just shut the door and call police. Try to grab a picture of them or install cctv for SPF to investigate. Just call 999.

I guess, they will go for the most scared victim to try extort money from us.

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
True. Hi there.
I had been receiving all sort of threats but so r are photo poster they post, love letter to my letterbox, a flower basket by florist n that it.
Rest of those that i loan fr loans ads.

I did have 1 LS that i face to face.
He link by a friend but if he too much, will also report to spf.

Rest i just report spf, depend on my cctv at metal gate.
Prev my corrdior still have spf camera but they remove it for other victim cause there r no physical visit by them.

Main door i supply a 36" spanner waiting for them.

Let's consolidate our experiences and learn how they operate. Bear in mind not to disclose personal info here.

For me, my time is up with regards to paying these suckers back. Waiting for their next move.

Also remember not to retaliate if they ever come to your house and create a scene. Just shut the door and call police. Try to grab a picture of them or install cctv for SPF to investigate. Just call 999.

I guess, they will go for the most scared victim to try extort money from us.

Souijuro77

Reaction score
Will the loan sharks ever come up to your office? One threatened to make me “lose my job” even though it’s a scam

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
They wont.. but the most, they probably will call and harass your office number. So be prepared. And just tell ur colleagues you’ve been scammed.

Will the loan sharks ever come up to your office? One threatened to make me “lose my job” even though it’s a scam

Souijuro77

Reaction score
They wont.. but the most, they probably will call and harass your office number. So be prepared. And just tell ur colleagues you’ve been scammed.

Mind sharing why you so sure they won’t? Not doubting your words but I thought it’s easy find a runner just go up and harrass

Vimo Novo

Reaction score
They are illegal. You think they dare to come up to ur office? The most they call and harass. They won’t dare to show their face in public. These cowards all using runners who owe them money too. You think anyone would dare face to face with you? They get heavy sentence if get caught. I dun understand why you don’t read previous advices give from all the people here. Most of them experienced it and now telling you don’t scared then you should heed the advice.

Mind sharing why you so sure they won’t? Not doubting your words but I thought it’s easy find a runner just go up and harrass

green72

Reaction score

If they smell fear, it's like chumming blood to sharks. We need to stay calm. I know we are worried to what will they do, being a nerve wreck will not help. I would bother less with virtual harassment as there a ways to block them. More bother with house visit, especially rowdy ones. Not too bother if they came in stealth mode to lock gate or scribble vandalism. SPF can help to cut lock and TC will help to repaint graffiti.

On a positive note, being a gadget freak, finally have a valid reason installing a cctv outside my house using my SPF report with TC approval.Even my close friends, knowing me, was surprised I don't have one installed b4 this. Not allowed without a valid reason.

In fact, I installed 2 cctv cam, one spf standard, the other a super wide 180 deg angle cam.😄

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You no need scared of loan shark. Just let our SPF handle them.
You only need to scare of the legal money lender.
They really will send debt collector to your working place and Police can't do anything about it.

bp_debt_080718.jpg

debtnew.jpg

debt-696x364.jpg

Reaction score
If they smell fear, it's like chumming blood to sharks. We need to stay calm. I know we are worried to what will they do, being a nerve wreck will not help. I would bother less with virtual harassment as there a ways to block them. More bother with house visit, especially rowdy ones. Not too bother if they came in stealth mode to lock gate or scribble vandalism. SPF can help to cut lock and TC will help to repaint graffiti.

On a positive note, being a gadget freak, finally have a valid reason installing a cctv outside my house using my SPF report with TC approval.Even my close friends, knowing me, was surprised I don't have one installed b4 this. Not allowed without a valid reason.

In fact, I installed 2 cctv cam, one spf standard, the other a super wide 180 deg angle cam.😄

Glad that you are on top of it now. I'm fed up with all these scams if you ask me, they must be stopped, FOR GOOD. Pls collect data, we can feedback when the time is right.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are illegal. You think they dare to come up to ur office? The most they call and harass. They won’t dare to show their face in public. These cowards all using runners who owe them money too. You think anyone would dare face to face with you? They get heavy sentence if get caught. I dun understand why you don’t read previous advices give from all the people here. Most of them experienced it and now telling you don’t scared then you should heed the advice.

Vimo Novo is right.
Those are keyboard warrior only fierce on the phone.
The loan shark don't dare come meet you face to face, probably calling from Malaysia.
Those you saw are runners and debtor them self who are desperate for money.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Please click the video and see how fierce is the runner.
He can't even dare to lift up his head.
The guy probably is debtor who are desperate for money.
Those who called you are hiding oversea, no ball to come to Singapore meet you face to face.
They only very fierce on the phone. :s13:
Must trust our SPF.

green72

Reaction score
Vimo Novo is right.
Those are keyboard warrior only fierce on the phone.
The loan shark don't dare come meet you face to face, probably calling from Malaysia.
Those you saw are runners and debtor them self who are desperate for money.
Update:

My bank not able to transfer back the $1k, so possibly money might have been transferred from overseas.

I'll hold on to it. If after a year or two no more harassment, might use it as compensation for the duress and cost of installing the CCTVs.

green72

Reaction score
Please click the video and see how fierce is the runner.
He can't even dare to lift up his head.
The guy probably is debtor who are desperate for money.
Those who called you are hiding oversea, no ball to come to Singapore meet you face to face.
They only very fierce on the phone. :s13:
Must trust in our SPF

These runners are sometimes victims that succumb to the LS threats and harassments It means they are the types that cannot overcome their fear.

We are lucky our SPF is dependable.

Reaction score
These runners are sometimes victims that succumb to the LS threats and harassments It means they are the types that cannot overcome their fear.

We are lucky our SPF is dependable.

You have learnt a lot. They could really be fellow victims fellow singaporeans who have been tricked once again. Pls have compassion for them.

There are also those who thought they can make a quick buck by being a runner (often young people). They are very wrong.

End of the day, why are fellow singaporeans victims of all these scammers who may not even be in Singapore? Let us stop them.

Souijuro77

Reaction score
Thanks to all for helpful advice. Again playing devil’s advocate, I’m just worried that they show up at the office and pretend to be a friend or relative. Front desk / reception will not know any better and then direct them to my floor. I’m just very paranoid over the fact that they might threaten my job.

green72

Reaction score
Thanks to all for helpful advice. Again playing devil’s advocate, I’m just worried that they show up at the office and pretend to be a friend or relative. Front desk / reception will not know any better and then direct them to my floor. I’m just very paranoid over the fact that they might threaten my job.
If you've made a police report, you could maybe show it to the frontdesk/reception that an imposter might be looking for you. So they can be on the lookout.

Just a suggestion.

green72

Reaction score
You no need scared of loan shark. Just let our SPF handle them.
You only need to scare of the legal money lender.
They really will send debt collector to your working place and Police can't do anything about it.

bp_debt_080718.jpg

debtnew.jpg

debt-696x364.jpg

The government need to relook at this debt collection industry.
If a loanee don't have money, coming down to collect is also useless. It's basically a harassment.
Declaring bankrupt is the only way but of course the License Money lender will be the last in queue.

nf2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am on a personal hunt to obtain UML information.

Search for this plate number SGW4725L. Related to UML.
Will forward information to IO once anyone here able to trace plate owner.

Road Tax Expiry Date: 19 Jul 2019

Vehicle Make: TOYOTA

Vehicle Model: COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 AUTO

Colour: Black

Happy hunting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.