HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2018, 12:44 AM   #5866

I changed but the other number they just keep adding me and threatening me. And to top it off, the two IO assigned is MIA. Calls not returned, emails not replied. I don't know what I should do.. Keep camping?

There is a big difference. Zane is lml and yours is uml. Lml got to follow law and wont threaten burn house or deco the door. As for blocking, no use cos they have so many numbers. Best is to change number.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:05 AM   #5867

I encountered EXACTLYEXACTLY the same issue as you!!! SCAMMED! And I think the money we paid back to him goes into another victim's account!!! Because cannot TT only STRICTLY cash deposit. That's why always different bank account number!!! I made a police report and the harassment starts. Threaten to burn and paint my house. Now I have to resort to camping fk this ppl.

Hi guys.

Believed I was scammed into this uml...

Saw a phone instalment plan. Enquired. Then he ask for nric and cpf contribution. Said 2000 12 mth settle. He asked for bank account number and he did a video call to verify face..

Next 300 was in my account then he Mia on me for few day. WhatsApp reply doesn't explain and delay and delay.

Today told me 300 is trial loan need give back 500 on 23th before 7pm. I ask him for bank account he say on that day 1pm will give cuz always different bank account number. I tell him don't later u Mia then become late charge he say won't and said he want his money back. Planning to just give him 500 and block afterwards. Should I report police now?
Old 24-11-2018, 01:21 AM   #5868

Forced loan?issit from UML?if its from UML,i suggest you better make a police report...and install a cctv ASAP...it is a form of deterrence.meanwhile,keep blocking those a**holes...

I am having the same issue. Got conned into a forced loan. Now they threatening me, what can I do. I reported police already and investigating. They posted a A4 note and now threatened to burn my house. So now what I should I do? I alrdy blockrf them but they keep adding me
Old 24-11-2018, 01:40 AM   #5869

Yes from UML. police report made but IO keep uncontacble. Money alrdy paid but they keep say I still owe them because I was advised not to pay them more than they give me by the IO. YES, kept blocking but they keep add and then threatened me. Some more English rabak. Cfm not sgrean.

Forced loan?issit from UML?if its from UML,i suggest you better make a police report...and install a cctv ASAP...it is a form of deterrence.meanwhile,keep blocking those a**holes...
Old 24-11-2018, 08:15 AM   #5870
Supremacy Member

Yes from UML. police report made but IO keep uncontacble. Money alrdy paid but they keep say I still owe them because I was advised not to pay them more than they give me by the IO. YES, kept blocking but they keep add and then threatened me. Some more English rabak. Cfm not sgrean.
change your hp number also..
Old 24-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #5871

Hi everyone i just relize my bank accout been frozen by police...i went to call and the give me case number...i call up the police n say what happen and they say my bank have been frozen cause of illegal activities to UML... But i say im not handed any atm to the... Im just borrow from them.... N make the transfer for payment... The police ask me to print 2 month steatment to bring tomorrow... Im so stress cause of this... What will heppen?
Hope you are doing good now.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:13 AM   #5872

Bro,i went straight to MinLaw, and even cc the LML.
Yes bro they have to cc to LML atleast these LML can't play punk cause you know the law.. If they threaten report again don't worry.. No choice bro these LML will ban us but I think it's better so we dont have to b in debt again..
Old 24-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #5873

if i may add for cloudclau , the disturbing evidence is when you have multiple loans and monies came from different accounts to yours. Not forgetting that those monies are from debtors who "think " they have repaid al. this makes you qualify as receiver. this is a vicious cycle of payment plan designed to protect al identity. ray is right, at end of day the runner will have some money in his account to be paid to al. maybe he has to travel to malaysia to pass the cash.

Originally Posted by*Ray1969:
Don't worry too much even you are unable to show any sms records.
First of all, you have already made police report before.*
Secondly, those who lend their bank account to uml, normally surrender their atm to the uml runner. But yours is still with you.
3rdly, those account will have more than 5 to 10 transaction in/out a day, and normally end the day with very minimum or $0 in the account. I presume yours is not the case.
4thly, there will a bigger sum into the account which is known as capital to start a day. Yours shouldn't have since you are just a borrower.
With all these points above, the police can't prove you have loan out your account or you are a runner.

Last but no least, don't miss your appointment. Make it a point to see your io before they send you a warrant.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #5874
Arch-Supremacy Member

I changed but the other number they just keep adding me and threatening me. And to top it off, the two IO assigned is MIA. Calls not returned, emails not replied. I don't know what I should do.. Keep camping?
You change number and they keep adding? I am guessing your whatsapp is still tie to your old number which is why they can add you. Log out of your whatsapp and create a new account with your new number
Old 24-11-2018, 07:13 PM   #5875

You change number and they keep adding? I am guessing your whatsapp is still tie to your old number which is why they can add you. Log out of your whatsapp and create a new account with your new number
They kept calling and calling treatening
Old 24-11-2018, 07:13 PM   #5876

Hais. No peace these uml
Old 24-11-2018, 08:38 PM   #5877

Depends. I went down.. Was told to call a bailor. Be prep its gonna be a day event. They can detain up to 48 hrs if i am not wrong.

Jus cooperate with them.
Then have to report bail every mth, did they 'arrest' you or just detain.
Old 24-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #5878
Master Member

Why can’t just change your hp number? No need to stress over all these texts and calls. It’s all up to you.

Old 24-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #5879
Arch-Supremacy Member

Change your number snd they wont be be harrassing you
Old 24-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #5880
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then have to report bail every mth, did they 'arrest' you or just detain.
Report bail every month till end of investigation. Can be a long process thou.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.