HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2018, 11:37 PM   #5881

Ya bro...but some are understanding lah..those cb ones are the UML..lesson learnt lor,will never touch UML ever again...expensive lesson,at the expense of job..haiz..now mkt so bad,hard to find job

Yes bro they have to cc to LML atleast these LML can't play punk cause you know the law.. If they threaten report again don't worry.. No choice bro these LML will ban us but I think it's better so we dont have to b in debt again..
Old 25-11-2018, 02:35 AM   #5882

Manna suan means what?

Did try to explore w them. They charge 250 per case... n money 1st party. Manna "suan" when ask more info.
Their past case only few n did call 1 of the reference n feel like a collaborator with them.

Scam high chance.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #5883

Then have to report bail every mth, did they 'arrest' you or just detain.
Detained. Statement taking n stuff took a day already.. So rem to makan full and smk ur lungs out before gg in. No use of hp also.

Handcuff n stuff too..

Monthly report back with bailor until investigation completes. Its alr 3 mths still no news
Old 25-11-2018, 10:44 AM   #5884

Anyways they will chk n link with all the accts.. As long as u didnt do it.. Just be patient. If u did, pls own up, u cant run away frm law.

IO dont even need to see my sms. They say it can be scripted too. So they will do their investigation..
Old 25-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #5885

Detained. Statement taking n stuff took a day already.. So rem to makan full and smk ur lungs out before gg in. No use of hp also.

Handcuff n stuff too..

Monthly report back with bailor until investigation completes. Its alr 3 mths still no news
Is at bedok police station itself? Hate this stuff but no one to blame but our self.
Old 26-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #5886

Anyway dear bros/sis,

The cb UML AL came to my hse today,locked and sprayed paint today. As i mentioned in my earlier post,I haf already made all the payments,yet these MFs still come and harass..My cctv captured the cb kia who locked and sprayed the paint, caught his face clearly from the cctv,fker din even cover his face at all. Reported Police and police came down to cut the lock...Haizzz
Old 26-11-2018, 02:30 AM   #5887
Master Member

That’s quite unfortunate. However, now you need to go get town council to come and paint your wall. And also if you prefer to settle fast, go and get the white paint yourself.

As for the runner, since his face was being captured on cctv. It won’t be long before he get caught. So don’t worry. For now, just tell yourself that the worst is over.

My buddy also same and within 2 weeks, the runner was being caught. Just take it easy for now.

Anyway dear bros/sis,

The cb UML AL came to my hse today,locked and sprayed paint today. As i mentioned in my earlier post,I haf already made all the payments,yet these MFs still come and harass..My cctv captured the cb kia who locked and sprayed the paint, caught his face clearly from the cctv,fker din even cover his face at all. Reported Police and police came down to cut the lock...Haizzz
Old 26-11-2018, 04:35 AM   #5888

@JamieJimmyNg

Thanks bro, for your kind words.I just dun understand why this MF want to play till liddat.I oredi cleared the fking loan, yet he still do all these. In addition, he is threatening to burn the house next..Am worried he might jus resort to that. He sent several threatening audio msges to my NOK, and he sound like a mad dog..As for the fking runner,i hope he get caught asap..fker can still take picture after the act. Looks like a msian..anyway, the paint is wash-able..took us 2 hrs to wash it off. Have oredi informed neighbour..next few nights got to stay up and jaga liao

Thatís quite unfortunate. However, now you need to go get town council to come and paint your wall. And also if you prefer to settle fast, go and get the white paint yourself.

As for the runner, since his face was being captured on cctv. It wonít be long before he get caught. So donít worry. For now, just tell yourself that the worst is over.

My buddy also same and within 2 weeks, the runner was being caught. Just take it easy for now.
Old 26-11-2018, 07:38 AM   #5889
Supremacy Member

Town Council will only repaint the outside walls and wash the corridor floor

If own door kena splashed, need to ownself settle
Old 26-11-2018, 09:06 AM   #5890

the runner could be a day tripper from jb.
not easy to catch unless he comes often . not same as movie can id and flow and catch.
our policemen got own agenda and this is not big case to them.

lary. every case is complicated and may not end from after splashing. guard yourself and family. make sure nothing flammable is left near the door .
Thatís quite unfortunate. However, now you need to go get town council to come and paint your wall. And also if you prefer to settle fast, go and get the white paint yourself.

As for the runner, since his face was being captured on cctv. It wonít be long before he get caught. So donít worry. For now, just tell yourself that the worst is over.

Old 26-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #5891

The fker looks abit like a malaysian..anyway we already done what we can liao..Can onli hope this MF stop his nonsense

the runner could be a day tripper from jb.
not easy to catch unless he comes often . not same as movie can id and flow and catch.
our policemen got own agenda and this is not big case to them.

lary. every case is complicated and may not end from after splashing. guard yourself and family. make sure nothing flammable is left near the door .
Old 26-11-2018, 01:18 PM   #5892
Arch-Supremacy Member

The fker looks abit like a malaysian..anyway we already done what we can liao..Can onli hope this MF stop his nonsense
The mf just want to continue leeching on you. Since you have pass everything to police, let them do the investigation.

Make firm and do not yield to their demands. Think they have to pay everytime they send someone up. When they know they cant squeeze anymore, they will move to their next victim
Old 26-11-2018, 03:48 PM   #5893

@JamieJimmyNg

Thanks bro, for your kind words.I just dun understand why this MF want to play till liddat.I oredi cleared the fking loan, yet he still do all these. In addition, he is threatening to burn the house next..Am worried he might jus resort to that. He sent several threatening audio msges to my NOK, and he sound like a mad dog..As for the fking runner,i hope he get caught asap..fker can still take picture after the act. Looks like a msian..anyway, the paint is wash-able..took us 2 hrs to wash it off. Have oredi informed neighbour..next few nights got to stay up and jaga liao
Is the motherL is it called Markcus or Victor?
Old 26-11-2018, 03:58 PM   #5894

it will be fearsome if the runners are boleh land. i fear for borrowers like you. hard time for sg police . i believe they can profile if want to. important is your cctv that can be used xfor facial id against immigration profile. only need time la.

Old 26-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #5895

No need huan lo this cb Kia..they bark but don't bite..the most they can do is splash paint nia.hw much is yr loan...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.