Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

green72

Reaction score
They will definitely want at least 10x the amount they transferred to you to cover their cost and effort šŸ¤£ Hope all these scammers get caught as soon as possible.
I think govt need to put more policy in place regarding owning simcard.
Those radicals might pick up a trick or two from these UML regarding non traceable contacts.
Telecom company need to be more responsible of our security and not just sell as many simcard.

A framework needs to be put in place to render a number useless if reported to police and suspend by the telco.

Only then these UML and potential security threats can be stopped from using these loophole.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imho, having a framework might not be able to help. Have you tried returning a miss call and you get a recorded voice msg telling you that the number is not in use? Technology has enable those a55h0le to make spoof phone call or sms by just keying in some random number.

I think govt need to put more policy in place regarding owning simcard.
Those radicals might pick up a trick or two from these UML regarding non traceable contacts.
Telecom company need to be more responsible of our security and not just sell as many simcard.

A framework needs to be put in place to render a number useless if reported to police and suspend by the telco.

Only then these UML and potential security threats can be stopped from using these loophole.

Noloonger

Reaction score
Imho, having a framework might not be able to help. Have you tried returning a miss call and you get a recorded voice msg telling you that the number is not in use? Technology has enable those a55h0le to make spoof phone call or sms by just keying in some random number.

What we need is some expert to send a virus over to them to clean their database and destroy their devices.

nf2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here cannot post info like that. We don't know maybe you are UML and car owner victim.

Pls remove the info and let SPF handle. I know we angry but cannot go vigilante.

If car owner caught breaking the law and you pass evidence to SPF, then just wait.

Did mention to forward information to IO if its available here.

nf2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why the need to post car info here? Just hand them over to police and they will be able to trace the owner in a mere minutes and do the necessary. What is your intention?

Thread title states ā€œLoan Shark Harrassment and how to stop itā€, this information is not considered critical?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thread title states ā€œLoan Shark Harrassment and how to stop itā€, this information is not considered critical?

Posting here seeking info vs sending info to spf. Which is more effective?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Wow. This is new.
I only did enquired a opening n they straight reply delivery contraband cigarette.
I brake n u turn...

Those people that unknowing went to your house are scammed by the loanshark also.

Loanshark tactic: posting job or free item collection on facebook and people fall for it.

Job scam: ask jobseeker go debtor house for interview and when reached ask them take photo of front door etc and the loanshark will use the photo to threatened the debtor.

Most prob the two mens pushing trolley are scammed into some free furniture/items give away thus they bring a trolley along.

chulu2810

Reaction score
These they r trying to feed on yr fear.
I did receive this photo n i challenge them. Now all quiet n mute.

i kenna before also, but mine was one someone who cant speak english well
afterwhich they used another number whatsapp call me then send me pictures of my front door

be strong and dont give a fk to them

Stayalife

Reaction score
I ever meet this fxxxker telling me their office locater inside jurong island and we can't go down personally to have loan all loan will use banking after confirmation. Zzzzz

Noloonger

Reaction score
I ever meet this fxxxker telling me their office locater inside jurong island and we can't go down personally to have loan all loan will use banking after confirmation. Zzzzz

Might as well say Istana, got guard somemore and visit by invitationšŸ¤£

green72

Reaction score
Block calls using app Call Blocker (by Vlad Lee) done.
Block sms using number and phrases block done.
Subscribe to private home number done.
Company office number switch PABX system number done.
Only the stupid watsapp is the problem. UML even created an account using my fullname and continue to spam.
Watsapp can only ask to block after msg sent.
Even the Telegram app is better. You can set password to prevent new people from adding you to their contact list. Time to switch to telegram.

green72

Reaction score
Sometimes they challenging our intelligence šŸ˜„.

123def

Reaction score
Was wondering is it possible to request from my IO to install police cctv at the coridor because all my neighbours have small kids.

green72

Reaction score
Was wondering is it possible to request from my IO to install police cctv at the coridor because all my neighbours have small kids.
They install Only after an incident, not before, IIRC. If you have the means, install one 1st like I did. I knew something is coming so I install one after making a SPF report and as advised by my I/O.
PM me if you want to install now. SPF will always suggest you setup a cctv but you need to request ur TC for approval, with a copy of the SPF report.

Anyway after I sent video clip of 1st visit plus watsapp harrassment, I notice SPF patrol intensify in my area.

Last edited:

123def

Reaction score
They install Only after an incident, not before, IIRC. If you have the means, install one 1st like I did. I knew something is coming so I install one after making a SPF report and as advised by my I/O.
PM me if you want to install now. SPF will always suggest you setup a cctv but you need to request ur TC for approval, with a copy of the SPF report.

Anyway after I sent video clip of 1st visit plus watsapp harrassment, I notice SPF patrol intensify in my area.

Same, ive alrdy have 1 cctv installed. They came my house TWICE, and yes more police patrol but usually wrong timing around noon and bfore 10pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.