HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #5896

Anyway dear bros/sis,

The cb UML AL came to my hse today,locked and sprayed paint today. As i mentioned in my earlier post,I haf already made all the payments,yet these MFs still come and harass..My cctv captured the cb kia who locked and sprayed the paint, caught his face clearly from the cctv,fker din even cover his face at all. Reported Police and police came down to cut the lock...Haizzz
Good like that the uml division got case Liao..that cb Kia will kena rotan on his ass...don't worry..if the cb Kia is in Singapore less than 2week he will kena caught
Old 26-11-2018, 04:40 PM   #5897

The fker looks abit like a malaysian..anyway we already done what we can liao..Can onli hope this MF stop his nonsense
Bro stay strong this will pass it can't happen forever. They have to give up if you have clear already swee take it as this is a lesson so what more can they do? rest bro your night is for you to recharge no point burning midnite oil for them get your life back your family needs you.. My respect to NOK for sticking with you thru thick and thin..
Old 26-11-2018, 04:53 PM   #5898

@bro kleong

Ya,i believe they are trying their luck to milk me dry, and i wun gif in.They want the money, come get it themselves if they dare. Police is already aware of my case, they literally everyday come around my unit patrol...i must say SPF quite zai.

The mf just want to continue leeching on you. Since you have pass everything to police, let them do the investigation.

Make firm and do not yield to their demands. Think they have to pay everytime they send someone up. When they know they cant squeeze anymore, they will move to their next victim
Old 26-11-2018, 04:54 PM   #5899

Their name will keep changing one...so i cant confirm also

Is the motherL is it called Markcus or Victor?
Old 26-11-2018, 04:57 PM   #5900

@Bro Fearless

Be it that MF is from Sg or Msia, i believe he will get caught up with the law. SPF is taking this case quite seriously..The I/O came down yesterday also...I must say,the runner is really knn fking stupid..He din even cover his face, and din wear glove. Police oredi took back all the evidence..my cctv captured his ccb face in High definition..I will make him famous

it will be fearsome if the runners are boleh land. i fear for borrowers like you. hard time for sg police . i believe they can profile if want to. important is your cctv that can be used xfor facial id against immigration profile. only need time la.
Old 26-11-2018, 04:59 PM   #5901

@Bro Jjlin1205

Yep,UML div is looking in it..i believe justice will be served..I send the footage to Police liao..the dumbest thing is he saw the cctv,and yet proceed with the act..and fingerprint all over the stupid letter he wrote.

Good like that the uml division got case Liao..that cb Kia will kena rotan on his ass...don't worry..if the cb Kia is in Singapore less than 2week he will kena caught
Old 26-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #5902

@Bro Zane601000

Thanks for ur kind words,bro..the worst oredi happened,i have nth else to scared and lose liao...the cb kia want play, limbeh play along..Already lost my job, i have nth but time...he want play, I play..oredi prepare the tools to whack the runner if he dare come up again..i cfm whack the living **** out of him..and if i do,i make sure i spray the paint all over him, and post it here...

Bro stay strong this will pass it can't happen forever. They have to give up if you have clear already swee take it as this is a lesson so what more can they do? rest bro your night is for you to recharge no point burning midnite oil for them get your life back your family needs you.. My respect to NOK for sticking with you thru thick and thin..
Old 26-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #5903

@Bro Jjlin1205

Yep,UML div is looking in it..i believe justice will be served..I send the footage to Police liao..the dumbest thing is he saw the cctv,and yet proceed with the act..and fingerprint all over the stupid letter he wrote.
Ya be strong these fker only barks behind phone .u change yr hp?
Old 26-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #5904

@Bro Zane601000

Thanks for ur kind words,bro..the worst oredi happened,i have nth else to scared and lose liao...the cb kia want play, limbeh play along..Already lost my job, i have nth but time...he want play, I play..oredi prepare the tools to whack the runner if he dare come up again..i cfm whack the living **** out of him..and if i do,i make sure i spray the paint all over him, and post it here...
Bro Larry can sleep peacefully Liao..they splash n lock Liao what else they Wana do..burn flat meh...
Old 26-11-2018, 05:36 PM   #5905

@Bro Jjlin1205

Cannot afford to slack...i will still keep watch for the next few nites...my weapons all locked and loaded...the moment the fker come, i will beat the hell out of him.

Ya hp changed.

Bro Larry can sleep peacefully Liao..they splash n lock Liao what else they Wana do..burn flat meh...
Old 26-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #5906

relax a bit bro larry. they wont send an army to die. unless you are targeted. keep a low profile while high on lookout. nobody(al) wants a losing money business. they will move on. youvshould move on too.

@Bro Jjlin1205

Cannot afford to slack...i will still keep watch for the next few nites...my weapons all locked and loaded...the moment the fker come, i will beat the hell out of him.

Ya hp changed.
Old 26-11-2018, 07:14 PM   #5907

@Bro Fear Less,

I get what u mean..problem is even if i pang sua, will they (al)? i reached a stage i have nth to lose liao...i explicitly told the Police i will hamtam the fella if i catch him in the act..they send 1,i whack one...i see how many they can afford to send

relax a bit bro larry. they wont send an army to die. unless you are targeted. keep a low profile while high on lookout. nobody(al) wants a losing money business. they will move on. youvshould move on too.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #5908

They don't dare they burn kena charge vandalism Fine, cane n jailterm.. Double charge not worth it. Especially for debtors cum runners. Just an advice for them it's not worth it when you're in prison your family will take over for your mistakes even if you attempt to commit suicide they'll nvr let you go. Face the challenge you're not alone no matter what..
Old 27-11-2018, 06:59 AM   #5909

@Bro Jjlin1205

Ya hp changed.
Bro just turn them to police .if you whack him jialat u kena too
Old 27-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #5910
Master Member

Hahahah. Are you for real? I think you are trying your luck at the wrong forum. Also, what’s the purpose of big huge amount?

Anyone here willingly to loan me 25k.

I just want to settle all this and get on with life.
i got 2 small kids!

I can pay the person back on a monthly basis.

Do let me know.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.