Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
At least they know caps lock mean to express it loudly or angrily.

But who give a ***k!

One of my loan sharks will call and kept shouting. I couldn’t care less and just let him carry on shouting. I wasn’t even listening.

They will also try using girls’ photos as display photos to WhatsApp you from different numbers.
Starting with just a simple greeting....
Once you reply, they start demanding things again.

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you don’t need to be so mean. She is also facing such problem for the first time. And of cos will be worried. If you are not here to help or give a advice, maybe can keep these snazzy and nasty comments to yourself.

I don't sugar coated word.
I will called Spade is a Spade.
Someone need to wake up. ;)

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s not about sugarcoating. People already feeling lost. You don’t need to rub it in.

I not rubbing salt.
I just want the person wake up.
Don't give in to the fear.
Please reread my post.
When you got see from newspaper that Ah Long burn someone to dead or cut people into 18 pieces in Singapore ? :s11:

Vimo Novo

Reaction score
I know where u are coming from. You have every good intentions. Somehow I could feel that it’s a bit too harsh. They are already remorseful.

I not rubbing salt.
I just want the person wake up.
Don't give in to the fear.
Please reread my post.
When you got see from newspaper that Ah Long burn someone to dead or cut people into 18 pieces in Singapore ? :s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know where u are coming from. You have every good intentions. Somehow I could feel that it’s a bit too harsh. They are already remorseful.

22045586_1611232485565489_5937889123961287027_n.jpg

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Chill guys, we know everyone here have good intention. In fact you guys are nice enough to share tips & advice over and over again, although its repeated qns. Thanks guys!! Appreciated it.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian kena loan shark harassement. aparrently one of our neigbhour seems to owned money to the loan shark.

one of the innocent neighbour got her unit locked out, and my unit kena harassement call and being threathened that the loan shark will find us next, cause i refuse to help them to locate the neighbour.

called the police and hopefully the everything peaceful again.

kns. my dad so stubborn. everytime the loan shark called, my dad will try to reason with them not to call instead of just hanging up the call like what the family and police have told him. ******* stubborn old man. told him dun converse witht he loan shark cause the loan shark will mind **** him during the conversation, but this stubborn dad of mine just dun want to listen.

Last edited:

Fear Less

Reaction score
Our bro delceer is telling the victims to be tough when dealing with ls. Words can be harsh because people dont want to read up past posts.
Kept asking like kids.
Have to be man up to face the consequence.
Our experiences are shared.

It’s not about sugarcoating. People already feeling lost. You don’t need to rub it in.

GalaxyPocket

Reaction score
sian kena loan shark harassement. aparrently one of our neigbhour seems to owned money to the loan shark.

one of the innocent neighbour got her unit locked out, and my unit kena harassement call and being threathened that the loan shark will find us next, cause i refuse to help them to locate the neighbour.

called the police and hopefully the everything peaceful again.

kns. my dad so stubborn. everytime the loan shark called, my dad will try to reason with them not to call instead of just hanging up the call like what the family and police have told him. ******* stubborn old man. told him dun converse witht he loan shark cause the loan shark will mind **** him during the conversation, but this stubborn dad of mine just dun want to listen.

Which area u stay? Level 1 stair landing got camera? Police check lift camera already? Should be able to capture runner image

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been reading this thread from page 1.
Same thing for me. Unwillingly became a debtor. Enquired for a pay day loan to pay my school fees end up i gotten a weekly loan instead from a few as i enquired all at the same day.

Couldnt approach the bank as i still have outstanding loan which im still paying off.

I just lost my job, my gf. My family gave up on me. My house got splashed just 2 hours ago. Second incident.

My house is empty as my family dont stay there, all of us are staying with my eldest sibling. I just got thrown out of the house two days ago. So im the only staying at my billing address that the ahlong have.

I tried clearing the loan end up paid more than the amount they transferred. Managed to clear off 3 of them good thing is they didnt disturb me after that.

Total i have 17 from different guys. Im not ashame to say it. Just dont want anyone to be like me.

Ranging from 300-2k. I paid them deferment on a daily basis till i have to walk to my office as i dont have money for work or makan.

So far my bank account been frozen due to the deferment payments as spf suspected i was one of the runners. Waiting for it to be unfrozen which the io says will take one month. Advised not to take up jobs or payment for ahlong.

Ive been cleared of the charges as ive provided details of every transaction made to them. So ive been instructed to stop paying and ignore them.

Imagine paying 1k plus everyday for deferment fees. I did up an excel file listing down the names and amount to clear.

Managed to close off some of them which mentioned that they are looking for long term business. So far the only one that splashed paint was the one i need to repay 2k. The rest just vulgarities and voice notes. Some offered me a job which i declined.

Every day i sit outside my house just in case these ppl come to harass. Now im cleaning the fresh paint on the floor and door and gate at this hour.

For those experiencing the same, be strong. This is just a phase. It will pass. I dont have access to my funds or last salary due to the account frozen.

I havent eaten a proper meal in 3days. Been surviving on water.

Unlucky_chap

Reaction score
Ive a motion detetion camera installed. U can get it from challenger for 79 dollars. U will receive notification on ur phone if theres movement detected and it will start recording.

Idk how long it will last. In process to sell my house.

GalaxyPocket

Reaction score
Ive a motion detetion camera installed. U can get it from challenger for 79 dollars. U will receive notification on ur phone if theres movement detected and it will start recording.

Idk how long it will last. In process to sell my house.

Stay strong buddy!Everything will be alright soon. Just bear with it for a month or two. The two ah long that actually sent runner to your place wont last long. They dont have the resources to disturb u everyday.

nf2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been reading this thread from page 1.
Same thing for me. Unwillingly became a debtor. Enquired for a pay day loan to pay my school fees end up i gotten a weekly loan instead from a few as i enquired all at the same day.

Couldnt approach the bank as i still have outstanding loan which im still paying off.

I just lost my job, my gf. My family gave up on me. My house got splashed just 2 hours ago. Second incident.

My house is empty as my family dont stay there, all of us are staying with my eldest sibling. I just got thrown out of the house two days ago. So im the only staying at my billing address that the ahlong have.

I tried clearing the loan end up paid more than the amount they transferred. Managed to clear off 3 of them good thing is they didnt disturb me after that.

Total i have 17 from different guys. Im not ashame to say it. Just dont want anyone to be like me.

Ranging from 300-2k. I paid them deferment on a daily basis till i have to walk to my office as i dont have money for work or makan.

So far my bank account been frozen due to the deferment payments as spf suspected i was one of the runners. Waiting for it to be unfrozen which the io says will take one month. Advised not to take up jobs or payment for ahlong.

Ive been cleared of the charges as ive provided details of every transaction made to them. So ive been instructed to stop paying and ignore them.

Imagine paying 1k plus everyday for deferment fees. I did up an excel file listing down the names and amount to clear.

Managed to close off some of them which mentioned that they are looking for long term business. So far the only one that splashed paint was the one i need to repay 2k. The rest just vulgarities and voice notes. Some offered me a job which i declined.

Every day i sit outside my house just in case these ppl come to harass. Now im cleaning the fresh paint on the floor and door and gate at this hour.

For those experiencing the same, be strong. This is just a phase. It will pass. I dont have access to my funds or last salary due to the account frozen.

Your school fees are borne on you? How come UML gave the loan without job information?

GalaxyPocket

Reaction score
Your school fees are borne on you? How come UML gave the loan without job information?

Study doesnt mean kid.. read... he got outstanding bank loan etc and salary is witheld due to bank account frozen..

He is a working adult.

green72

Reaction score
Hi,

I feel you bro. Time to climb out of this **** hole. Having your account frozen, it's about time to not continue paying. Paying them only extend your misery.

They already milk you dry.

Find ways to bridge your relationship with your family and friends. I find strength in them myself so going through it alone like you I know is hell.

Stay strong. Stop paying. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.