HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #6061

Hi thanks alot. Will they still haress me for taking up loans. When i change all. As i hope it will end. After the full payment done i already have no loans with them. As long as i dont ever take any loans.. will they let go.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:46 PM   #6062

Hi Wall
your nok . work place and colleagues will be the targets. make all necessary arrangements . if you have 1 uml most probably is a scam , aDEADLY one

You just ignore them. This is how they think by forcing a loan by transferring to you and you will have no choice. You do have a choice. Inform your workplace that you have been scammed. Also, inform NOK. Just tell them you thought it was a legal loan.

Next, change your mobile number and close bank account. Remember even if you try to transfer back, police will suspect it as illegal transaction.

Finally, deactivate all your social media accounts to prevent them from attacking your friends or family by letting them save photographs to threaten you. And go get a cctv just in case.

Remember, nothing will work if you continue to fear them. Stand a firmer ground and cut their source of money.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:04 PM   #6063

Yes i will inform my work place and people. Thanks alot. What will the uml do if they insist of me taking the loans after all correction had been done. Will they still come to my home or work place to disturb.?
Old 09-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #6064

Hi, i got scammed recently. Initial payment $300 supposedly 'downpayment' for d $3k i wanted to loan ($300x9mths). If no late payment, dat $300 will be my so called last payment on d 9th mth. I refused to give and offered to go down personally. I had borrowed fm LML before and had no problem. But of coz its borrow this mth pay next mth. Being recently divorced and practically leaving our matrimonial home wif only d clothes on my back, i was desperate. Having to pay rent and paying LML, needless to say i was broke. Loan tenure of 9mths soynds gd. Anyways, he demanded i pay d $300 or he come collect at my place. I transferred d amt. 2hrs ltr he whatsapp me saying accts need me to pay $270, supposedly dey will take $30 for every mth dat i pay late. I refused tol dem to cxl my application and refund me d moni. Dats wen he got nasty and threatened to go my workplace to collect d moni. I even offered him to keep d $300, he refused. Not wanting prob at work, and hoping against hope dat after d $270 payment he will provide d loan, i transferred dat $270. An hr ltr he msg me askin to transfer $570 ($300 + $270) claiming accts cldnt capture my transfer. I refused. He demanded i pay by 9pm. I straightaway made a police report, gave d acct number wer transfer was made, his name and contact. On my way back he started msging if its done. I screenshot everything and blocked him. After dat, msges started coming fm a diff number, threatening, cursing and swearing. Said if i block him, he will teach me gd. I blocked him. I gave dem screenshots of my appt letter, my cpf statement and front and back of my ic. No NOK unless dey managed to get it fm LML i went to before. Now my waiting game starts. And i dont even get a cent fm dem... I jes worry abt losing my job...
Old 09-12-2018, 11:22 PM   #6065

bro. i suggest you read up to get answers. you will find the m all.
Yes i will inform my work place and people. Thanks alot. What will the uml do if they insist of me taking the loans after all correction had been done. Will they still come to my home or work place to disturb.?
Old 10-12-2018, 02:11 AM   #6066

bro. i suggest you read up to get answers. you will find the m all.
Wondering if itís against the law if I injured them when they come to harrass at my place
Old 10-12-2018, 07:02 AM   #6067

Hi. I couldnt find my situation in here. As i have paid all al. They are now forcing me to take up a loan. Need to ask.. will they disturb my house. As i have paid all al and have wats app msg to confirm. Please advice...
Old 10-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #6068

Exclamation

Hi. I couldnt find my situation in here. As i have paid all al. They are now forcing me to take up a loan. Need to ask.. will they disturb my house. As i have paid all al and have wats app msg to confirm. Please advice...
It doesn't matter, once you are on their hitlist, you will be harassed. Your NOK will be harassed.

If you paid, they will deem you as "blackmailable" target and keep coming after you. There is no end to this.

Read my post - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html
Old 10-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #6069

Exclamation

Hi, i got scammed recently. Initial payment $300 supposedly 'downpayment' for d $3k i wanted to loan ($300x9mths). If no late payment, dat $300 will be my so called last payment on d 9th mth. I refused to give and offered to go down personally. I had borrowed fm LML before and had no problem. But of coz its borrow this mth pay next mth. Being recently divorced and practically leaving our matrimonial home wif only d clothes on my back, i was desperate. Having to pay rent and paying LML, needless to say i was broke. Loan tenure of 9mths soynds gd. Anyways, he demanded i pay d $300 or he come collect at my place. I transferred d amt. 2hrs ltr he whatsapp me saying accts need me to pay $270, supposedly dey will take $30 for every mth dat i pay late. I refused tol dem to cxl my application and refund me d moni. Dats wen he got nasty and threatened to go my workplace to collect d moni. I even offered him to keep d $300, he refused. Not wanting prob at work, and hoping against hope dat after d $270 payment he will provide d loan, i transferred dat $270. An hr ltr he msg me askin to transfer $570 ($300 + $270) claiming accts cldnt capture my transfer. I refused. He demanded i pay by 9pm. I straightaway made a police report, gave d acct number wer transfer was made, his name and contact. On my way back he started msging if its done. I screenshot everything and blocked him. After dat, msges started coming fm a diff number, threatening, cursing and swearing. Said if i block him, he will teach me gd. I blocked him. I gave dem screenshots of my appt letter, my cpf statement and front and back of my ic. No NOK unless dey managed to get it fm LML i went to before. Now my waiting game starts. And i dont even get a cent fm dem... I jes worry abt losing my job...
Read me post - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html
Old 10-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #6070

Exclamation

Hi i am new here. Really need help and advice.. i had fully paid my loan for the UML. But they are now forcing a loan to me. I have changed my sing-pass password. Please help to advice.
Read me post - https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html
Old 10-12-2018, 07:49 AM   #6071

Thanks alot bros.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:14 AM   #6072

bro Wall.
All answers are the same .
There is no end to this harassment.
get cctv its VITAL but that does not stop short of getting debtors turned runners to do their job.

Let the police do their job. May mot be able to entertain you until something happen. Thats the way it is.

Nok and workplace are their target. will harass your workplace till you get the sack. stay firm and guard your nok living with you. bexause you may never know whats next.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:37 AM   #6073

Hi all.. sorry to ask again. If was force to take a loan and i refused. Even i had inform NOK and change acc no. Will they still paint the door anf wall??
Old 10-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #6074
Master Member

They will try all sorts of ways. That’s why pls go and install cctv. And stop panicking. We already advised you on what to do. Now you really need to calm down. It’s not the worst thing ever. They will keep harass but sensing your fears, they will make use of that. Either you want to keep paying them or just deal with it calmly. No one here come to their senses when it first occurred. But after a while, you will laugh it off by how freaked out you were over nothing.

Hi all.. sorry to ask again. If was force to take a loan and i refused. Even i had inform NOK and change acc no. Will they still paint the door anf wall??
Old 10-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #6075
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is no fast rule as to whether they will paint or not.

If you never take any money from them, never xfer any money to them and refuse to be threaten by them, it is likely they wont do it since you are not easy meat for them
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.