HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #6076

Wondering if itís against the law if I injured them when they come to harrass at my place
Let's just say the runners are also victims, try to get them arrested, you are actually helping them get out of this.

If you need force to pin them down, nothing wrong.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #6077

Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #6078

They will try all sorts of ways. Thatís why pls go and install cctv. And stop panicking. We already advised you on what to do. Now you really need to calm down. Itís not the worst thing ever. They will keep harass but sensing your fears, they will make use of that. Either you want to keep paying them or just deal with it calmly. No one here come to their senses when it first occurred. But after a while, you will laugh it off by how freaked out you were over nothing.
Thats very true. You will feel wtf why i used to pay them so much. The money can be use for other purpose
Old 10-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #6079

To them,they wun gif a Fk if u are forced or not..end day,if u dun pay them or if they decide to scam u further, they will still come and splash one..this is exactly what happened to me..cleared the loans,but the cb AL say nv receive the money.so get a MF to come splash paint...luckily i got cctv, captured that fker face..and the best part is...the paint they used, is washable..jus pour water and scrub, and alls good.

Hi all.. sorry to ask again. If was force to take a loan and i refused. Even i had inform NOK and change acc no. Will they still paint the door anf wall??
Old 10-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #6080

To them,they wun gif a Fk if u are forced or not..end day,if u dun pay them or if they decide to scam u further, they will still come and splash one..this is exactly what happened to me..cleared the loans,but the cb AL say nv receive the money.so get a MF to come splash paint...luckily i got cctv, captured that fker face..and the best part is...the paint they used, is washable..jus pour water and scrub, and alls good.
Have you reported your case? You lucky yours can easily wash off!
Old 10-12-2018, 10:52 PM   #6081

Place cctv lorh
Old 10-12-2018, 11:18 PM   #6082

Hi Guys. I am back to the forum after awhile. I got 40AL amount to 100k.

I stopped paying them 6 months back. They called, msg, Write on my walls just to force me to show myself and pay them.

I really endure for the first 3 months and now i feel like i am restarting my life again. Please if you dont pay them they can do nothing to you but only harass you.

Guy trust me. I been through the worst of AL payment.
Wow 40ls..now I have 16 AL calling me everyday to ask me when I can pay up.. Ask me clear principle without interest.. Really is headache. Everyday got like 50 calls.. Every 30mins call me when I am gng to pay
Old 11-12-2018, 01:29 AM   #6083

Ya..got report,cos the fker locked my gate with a bike lock..police came with bolt cutter to break the lock..

Have you reported your case? You lucky yours can easily wash off!
Old 11-12-2018, 01:30 AM   #6084

Wah clear without interest...means those MFs are getting desperate.

Wow 40ls..now I have 16 AL calling me everyday to ask me when I can pay up.. Ask me clear principle without interest.. Really is headache. Everyday got like 50 calls.. Every 30mins call me when I am gng to pay
Old 11-12-2018, 06:41 AM   #6085

Hi i have done everything except the cctv as it will take abit more time. But i had ignore that uml that forcing me to take loans. But i just hear his voice msg(no reply to him). He state tat he had trf the money to me.. could this ever happen... i had change my acc no. Need advice thanks..
Old 11-12-2018, 06:53 AM   #6086

wall . do not be unduly worried.
just ignoe all messages and do not engage in comversation. PUT UP CCTV ASAP. yours more likely a scam by this blood sucker. this mf will target you workplace and nok to disrupt your life and inflict maximun damage. stay strong. your are fighting agains a shadow.

Hi i have done everything except the cctv as it will take abit more time. But i had ignore that uml that forcing me to take loans. But i just hear his voice msg(no reply to him). He state tat he had trf the money to me.. could this ever happen... i had change my acc no. Need advice thanks..
Old 11-12-2018, 06:55 AM   #6087

Thanks alot fearless bro.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:02 AM   #6088
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chao kuan right.. simi if u r not desperate, u wouldn't have borrowed from them.. if desperate go work 3 jobs a day knn
Old 11-12-2018, 10:14 AM   #6089
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is no way he could have transfer to you after you change acct. The previous one will be deactivated immediately. Suggest you dont even read or hear the msg. The blue tick in whatsapp will allow him to know if he have read or not. Just ignore or delete
Old 11-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #6090

Wah clear without interest...means those MFs are getting desperate.
Yes.. Even accept weekly payment of 200 dollars. Think erecently of the teen setting fire to his neighbor and their boss don't wanna make more issues.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.